Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 96. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I recommend you five coins will develope strongly in last 2018 year which is Cybermyles, Binance, Cardano, Stella and Byteball
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 12:21:51 AM
I still go for ETH, NEO, REBL and Ripple because these altcoins have the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.
I have another opinion you, I think in your potential altcoins list there is an altcoin problem. Ripple is the altcoins are in dangerous stage.
The CEOs in them stood up and talked about their company's system. He said that the ripple is not an independent company that is made up of banks that are linked together. The future of the ripple is dark and you should remove it from your portfolio.
Activity: 182
March 31, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
I still go for ETH, NEO, REBL and Ripple because these altcoins have the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

five coins that I'm sure will grow for the future are Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, ADA, and Cardano. they are quite reliable to growing future.
Activity: 154
March 27, 2018, 11:51:04 AM
I reckon you mean XVG and Tron. Yes, both were heavily shilled.

In privacy coins, I love GRS, have a look at it .

for Alts I like, DRGN CAN POWR LISK

these are reputed and solid coins to invest in and also are at great prices. I hodl them. DYOR and decide.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
EOS, ADA, SC, GNT, RCN

I have liked NEO for a long time!

I'm agree Neo (NEO) just received its first ever A grade from investment ratings bureau Weiss Ratings. This makes NEO the first coin to get an A-Tier rating from Weiss.
Activity: 574
March 27, 2018, 11:19:42 AM
I think it will be grow is yess..
But, is maybe takes many time to rise in hight price..
So, im not to interested about Altcoin.
I jut believe in BTC and ETH.
Activity: 196
March 27, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

AMICORUM.LIVE PRE-SALE INTEREST

WE HAVE OVER 800 PEOPLE ON OUR WHITELIST.

OUR PRE-SALE WILL BE LIVE IN 5 DAYS AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:

PRE-SALE FORM

LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Activity: 11
March 27, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
Most of the altcons will grow only when bitcoin grows. In the end of  march there will be tokens burned by several projects. This will definitely impect on the price

Not all of them will only grow when btc grows. Some coins are kind of resistant to market falls or at least does not fall so much. I think when most ICO start delivering their product and tokens/coins can be used to pay for services/goods and people actually start using them - we will see *hopefully) separation from bitcoin. Or at least bonding with it will not be so tight.

I also feel like the value of tokens will rise as soon as projects start releasing real-world applications, something tangible and useful, something that has a purpose and daily usage. I would like to see App Store or Google Play Store full of blockchain-related apps and every smartphone having token-based apps, startups taking down these massive companies that are not switching to this new technology: new Uber, new Facebook, new Netflix, new fast food delivery system that's peer-to-peer and uses cryptocurrency to make transactions and does promotions giving back tokens to their users. If we do not crash and finally see apps rolling out this year, the world will seem like a right place to live.

I am personally waiting for this fitness-based project that promised to roll out a sports app that will reward you tokens for completing exercises and losing bad lifestyle, habits, weight. Then you will be able to change acquired tokens to Nike apparel, shoes, gear etc. I am currently trying to get rid of my chronic pot habit as it slowly makes me a retarded person. Hope Lympo team will get me back on the right path:)

If you would like to check it out: https://lympo.io
Read the text above!
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2018, 11:13:50 AM
The altcoin that I think that will grow more is ETH because its getting close of its improvement to BTC and you can do many things to ETH.
Ethereum will grow in the near future. I got eye on that altcoin and it is obviously growing tho the market is unstable it really work on is own. We don’t need to rush everything yet it is not over.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
March 27, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
The 5 best coins I think are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Maybe these are the only coins I like the most. I love the coins because I'm sure the coins I mentioned have a good future and the price will be very expensive.

Hello. I see neo in your list. Can you comment on that. This altcoin has dropped from 150 to 60-65 dollars. I just cant imagine how and when it will start to grow again...
Activity: 280
March 27, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
I think the grow of altcoin is now better in this year, If you look in the market cap you will see the movement of price value of the coins and they are all great potential to grow. its can you see there many investor to invest altcoin, they just need to research and learn a lot about ICOs and see the grow of the coin in marketcap for great benefit.

I know some of them are on top like ethereum because it is currently on top and increasing its value. And of course they can grow because many people are interested and I think after the end of the year it will increase its value, there is even dumping but mostly pumping in the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 27, 2018, 11:06:54 AM
As the industry changes the day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long-term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thoughtless

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

more feedback the better.
The 5 best coins I think are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Litecoin, and NEO. Maybe these are the only coins I like the most. I love the coins because I'm sure the coins I mentioned have a good future and the price will be very expensive.
Activity: 63
March 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
I pick Lympo (LYM) they have great business plan, as they will monetize your fitness data. Also, they have recently announced that hodlers will receive some company shares, it is something new and very excited in this ecosystem.
Activity: 84
March 27, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
Ethereum has all indication for growth and ethereum investment is a strategic investment that must not be missed! Ethereum is presently hold more than 90% of new project in cryptocurrency on it's platform. The price of ethereum is also vety cheap now!

Agreed that this downdraft is an ETH buying opportunity. But I disagree with the viability, long term of ETH derivative tokens for really disruptive new products. In our specific case, at seed stage now, we were forced to our own Coin because of ETH gas limitations on a new platform.

However, the convenience of token creation will continue to see this current wave continue. Perhaps a cap or voting on new tokens would have made sense in retrospect.

Check out our PacketMining! We're doing Smartphone Mining without algos on the device, designed for non-blockchain users. Seed stage active now.

Thanks!
The PacketMining Team
Activity: 138
March 27, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think these altcoin's  ETH, NEO, EOS, & IOTA have the good future.

&

will grow fingers crossed
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 27, 2018, 10:18:34 AM
I think CMT, ABT, POA, TEL and UST tokens can grow strongly in the near future and in the long term.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
Most of the altcons will grow only when bitcoin grows. In the end of  march there will be tokens burned by several projects. This will definitely impect on the price

Not all of them will only grow when btc grows. Some coins are kind of resistant to market falls or at least does not fall so much. I think when most ICO start delivering their product and tokens/coins can be used to pay for services/goods and people actually start using them - we will see *hopefully) separation from bitcoin. Or at least bonding with it will not be so tight.
Activity: 113
March 27, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
The altcoin that I think that will grow more is ETH because its getting close of its improvement to BTC and you can do many things to ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
March 27, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: