Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 98. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 05:42:44 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Adex and Eidoo are my top 5 picks this year. BTC, ETH, LTC are top coins and I observed that they are both performing well since few years ago. Adex I believe will have a great working product and will become popular maybe next year if it not this year. Eidoo is one of my lottery coin too with Adex. Eidoo dapp is cool and users are growing daily, they will have its own Dex soon too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
thats 100% sure altocoin will grow if you invested for long term altcoin is great opportunity earn good profit, current market condition is temporary , it will change, bitcoin will grow up then altocoin also, so hodl it, wait and see
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
Several alts are likely to grow this year as the bitcoin community is rising continuously. The top 5 alts in my list are eth, ripple, litecoin, neo, and eos. You can check their whitepaper and the background of their company and developers so that you can decide for yourself on what Alts you're going to invest.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 09:35:36 PM
I do not know why everyone is discussing quite traditional altcoins, when you can make good money on tokens. Of course, you need to consider the risks and carefully choose the ICO in which you are investing. But it's worth it. I recently sold tokens by making x3 for 4 months. Just read their whiptepper, it's amazing idea. I can advise other projects if you want.
Yes what you say is correct in the careful consideration of risk and caution in choosing and combining with ICO where you invest with it.
Learn first whitepapernya, identify the project, team and how many have invested with it ..
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
March 26, 2018, 09:34:26 PM
I don't have enough knowledge about all altcoins but I have my own coins that I'm holding right now and that is Ethereum and EDU. And I think it will grow this coming months to be sure of how it works is many investors as coming in to buy some it that's why it's better to buy yours to make some extra income into it. To make this year a great entrance to your dream earnings of the year.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

beside ETH, i think LTC, NEO, NEM, XRP and DASH have a chance to grow up.
I agree with you, besides ETH there are still many coins that will grow especially Dash.
Dash has a modern system, I'm sure dash will continue to grow and will compete with Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
I am not that aware of that other coins. I can only hope that the coins I was holding will be the next x5 or x20 coin. We can never know who's the next alt coin big shot, one thing is for sure, all alt coins will sky rocket if we HODL on to it. Give it a year and I am sure, the money you invest will be multiplied twice or even more. Have patience and always think that its better to HODL than sell.
Yes, this is main business strategy - diversification and hodl!
Activity: 434
March 26, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies in the long term is very profitable. In my opinion, it is worth buying Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
Yes it will be grow because theirs a lot of people invested
Activity: 58
March 26, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 26, 2018, 12:58:30 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I'm sure all coins will grow in 2018. from Bitcoin to Storj will grow. but those who grow not yet grow. so here I will choose 5 coins that grow and develop in 2018 this. such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, Waves, and Ethereum.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
March 26, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
The altcoins will grow very soon. Perhaps a month after the ICO projects calm down and finally get down to business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Altcoin which I think will grow and continue to grow is Litecoin. because what I see these weeks Litecoin continues to show good progress. And Litecoin also has an ever-increasing audience. this convinces me that Litecoin is able to grow for the future.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 25, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

beside ETH, i think LTC, NEO, NEM, XRP and DASH have a chance to grow up.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 08:05:28 PM
Started the group in Thailand called OmiseGo. It is the crypto currency mentioned in the top 100 list it is based on the Ethereum blockchain and used for commercial transaction purposes as a payment platform to make cheap transactions this may disrupt the financial institutions of the current world it is already in partnership with McDonald's confirming their success.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
In April, Kyber Network will be launched and I expect the price for KNC to grow by 7-10 times. This is a very strong project with a professional team and thanks to Kyber Network,  most people will change their attitude towards the cryptocurrency exchanges .
Activity: 314
March 22, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
I'm holding this coin EDU, Ditcoin, ABX that I think they will gonna grow this coming months that I'm totally gonna earn much bigger than before that's why I choose to hold it almost a months but I see more other coins that I will invest first before trying it all this year. And I also ask my friend to try all my coon to make our year a better earnings.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 22, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Ethereum
Neo
Rchain
Hacken
Pareto
Cindicator
Wanchain
Odyssey
Zilliqa
Cobinhood
Coinmetro
Activity: 8
March 22, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
Since there are too many altcoins it’s hard to predict which one is better but still i always keep some ethereum in the wallet Tongue Tongue
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 21, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think btc and xas will be ok for us to buy and make more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: