Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 97. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 27, 2018, 09:41:02 AM
I think the altcoin that will grow is CHSB, because I believe this altcoin has a good future.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 27, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
for altcoin that will rapidly grow seems to xlm, ripple, and ethereum. the development of the third coin above is very fast and even far from the estimate, therefore, do not miss the opportunity to invest in these coins.
with the rise of some crypto coins such as altcoin that rise significantly is certainly very good for investors who can understand about the issue of coin crypto price with it can sell some coin for later it is very profitable.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
I am holding Eth and Nano. I will wait to the end of 2018  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 09:25:11 AM
Finance XRP x3-x10
Insurance IXT x50-x200
Realestate Propy x20-x100

This year and next year, the tokens used in real business will soar. Other than that it is a lose group.
The above three fields have high affinity with block chains, and development teams are reliable.
Activity: 73
March 27, 2018, 09:04:24 AM
There are many of Cryptocurrency, as I have read there are more than 1200 in more than 6500 markets, and BTC dominance around 54%. Of course it is  followed by many coins after BTC which are also strong and to be great and proper future coins. And also, Altcoins also make some investor interested in investing their money in it.

According to me, these are some Altcoins will grow in future, MONERO (XMR), Ubiq (UBQ), Bismuth(BIS), and BINANCE.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
March 27, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
I am thinking in analysis technical based on the information about capitalization of marketcap on https://coinmarketcap.com/ i will choose top ten the alternative coins on there because, it is large of money to be invested into them and however the investors will hold for long time investment and the values of coins will growth in the future, it is just simple analysis about the alternative coins.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
March 27, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
with the decline of some coin such as decreased bitcoin may affect some of the other crypto coins there may be some decreased coin or even its price rise, recently people are discussing some good coin for now such as altcoin, with significant progress could be the bitcoin investors switch to some other coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

My pick on the coins that will grow is based on their projects and what they are solving in the world.

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Lumen
4. Monero
5. Ripple
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
No one can predict the market due to its volatile behaviour but if we talk about strong then i can list some coins for sure:
• Ethereum
• Monero
• Altcoin
• Dash
• Neo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
NEO is a good altcoin and I believe too that it will grow in the next months. Also, the best altcoin to grow is ethereum
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
Me, too still thinking about NEO. Also, VEN and NEBL are also the coins which I am hopeful with.

My portfolio mostly consists of these three.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
ETH, NEO, ADA, Monero, LTC.
I think that by the end of the year these alcoins will update their highs. If you look at the market globally, then it is now going correction that will knock out weak projects from the market, and the rest will show excellent growth.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2018, 07:06:05 AM
Right now, the altcoin on which I am concentrating the most is Monero. Look at the coins such as Ripple, Cardano and EOS. Their market caps are higher than that of Monero. But the user-base and acceptability is much lower than that of XMR.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
When the price of BTC goes up very high, the price of altcoin will go up, so we should wait until the BTC keeps rising.

Activity: 322
March 27, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
All coins on the cryptocurrency market represent a certain project and depending on the success of the team of this project, the price of them will either grow or fall. For example, Cyber Network is scheduled to start full-featured work in April and in the next few days the price of KNC will rise grow very much.
Activity: 118
March 27, 2018, 06:57:36 AM
Altcoins are in reality developing and you could saw since a year ago that Bitcoin strength from a year ago 40% went down into 30% in light of the fact that Altcoins are proceeding to develop and they're notwithstanding developing that a large portion of them aren't yet recorded on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 90
March 27, 2018, 06:51:55 AM
I think NEO and WAVES will still grow, with such good project plans they are having and their proper layout plus the product on offer, they still have a long way to go but the growth potential is what is most important, ETH has not hit its peak yet too, so it too will grow further.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 06:42:15 AM
Ethereum has all indication for growth and ethereum investment is a strategic investment that must not be missed! Ethereum is presently hold more than 90% of new project in cryptocurrency on it's platform. The price of ethereum is also vety cheap now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
When Bitcoin will start to grow the other coins will do the same after btc. That's why I think we should choose promising and useful for real life coin, for example, Neo.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 27, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
When the trend in the market changes from bearish to bullish, we will see the growth of most coins, it will be difficult to find a coin that does not start going into growth.
Pages:
Jump to: