Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 109. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
The only thing is we have to choose the coin which is having a good team behind it with promising future.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Marine coin could be a game changer cryptocurrency. You cant go wrong here it is being given away for free to the first twenty thousand people who qualify. This many coins for an ICO is not common and it suggests a bigger picture of wealth redistribution. A small number of people own large amounts bitcoin, and bitcoin start the ball rolling in the direction more own bitcoin now bt its distribution it still sewed to the early adapter. Marine coin is making a larger distribution network. Hence people can people change in the gains as the cryptocurrency matures.  None of these icos can say they have this type of backing before they launch and that what Marine coin plans to do. Once  twenty thousand people have their coins in hand it would be up to the community to promote and trade he coin. adding to its stablity and resistance to pump and dumpers.
https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in  chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6

Hmmm, never heard of Marine coin before. Seems interesting.
Activity: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:07:03 AM
 In addition to the majors like ETH, NEO , LTC , XMR  I think some strong coins and my top 10 are Iota, BCH, VEN, Ada, MCO, EOS, OMG, ZEC, NANO, DENT< last coin I'm just hoping the project of gifting data via mobile phones worldwide takes off and turns me into a gazillionaire Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 05, 2018, 11:31:14 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

at this time a lot of coins are present in the online world. usually, most of them choose well-known coins such as BTC, ETH, RIPPLE, etc. but I personally even love the newly emerging coins, and join the world of trading online. but not all the new coins I like. I like the coins NEM, TETHER, VeCHAIN, DIGIXDAO, and NEO. I think these five coins are quite interesting and nice.
Activity: 168
March 05, 2018, 11:21:27 PM
altcoin will be increasing the price on this year and many of the altcoins can reach the highest price a new one than before. Ripple, xlm, ignis, NEO, doge. the altcoin can penetrate the high price for this year if my prediction.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
March 05, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
Everyone here are talking about the coins what they have invested or interested. I think LTC, ETH, Doge, Waves will grow in 2018 definitely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I am currently very interested in NEO coins. because I have been monitoring the development of NEO is getting better and more and more demands. so I'm sure that NEO is capable of being a better coin. besides NEO I also like the coins ETH, BTC, BCH, and Cardano.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 05, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
Ethereum will definitely surpass expectations this year. Just don't miss by not holding it. I see any project that is indeed providing real product and services having an edge above coin that are only workable on papers. Watch out for dividend paying coin or token also.
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
You can buy MNX, PLR, VEN. In my opinion these are more profitable than other altcoins. MNX is my favorite altcoin because this one is very stable and you will get  more MNX from Minexbank. You can earn interest with Minexbank's daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rates. Your balance will grow with this parking rates.
personally, I think There are so many coins in 2018 the important thing is to choose the coins you trust and monitor the information around you.
But if a lot of coins that come up every day it is better to choose a coin that has a good project, like ETH or XRP,
and waiting for the right time. To make a good profit

Activity: 26
March 05, 2018, 08:49:24 PM
NEO and Litecoin
Activity: 7
March 05, 2018, 08:32:09 PM
Very excited to see NEO and XLM grow this year. Longer term I think ECA and ONION have potential.
Activity: 11
March 05, 2018, 08:28:32 PM
I have big hopes in $Zoin, the coin from my point of view is highly undervalued, it has web and desktop wallet and is soon releason mobile wallet as well. Masternodes are coming soon and its value is just 40 cents above a dollar!
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
Many altcoins will grow but only the great few will moon.  Projects that have an impressive roadmap and the developers are meeting the deadlines will eventually prosper as they deserve to.  These are the projects you want to get involved in early so that you can reap the rewards. 
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 05, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

honestly even the current plattform token neo ethereum and waves will run out of steam and more and more encription services like mints will show up

secondly what you consider growth is the value in us dollar but this thinking is misguided, the us dollar wont be worth much by then, it also will become unimportant together with the current us dollar corporate and financial elite (and thats great).

currently propagandistic behavior in the internet is used to spread the reach of a coin and its value but people are getting annoyed by that, and the entire internet gets overgarbaged,

regards
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2018, 07:57:03 PM
indeed, NEO will be a very potential investment with a high level of success. I advise you to add some other coins with nice long-term prospects like Waves and Monero
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
Yes of course because some of them has potential to grow like in ethereum and also many altcoin are still you can trust and invest to it. Even its cheaper you can get to it a high profit, also many altcoin are profitable you just need is to search and read in the internet about there background
Activity: 504
March 04, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
It's hard to admit but people shift easily on the new ones and forget the old ones. So it's smarter if you sold your old coins and shift to those new hyped coins because people will surely pump it before they leave it.
Activity: 364
March 04, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
There are many coins and everyone have their own views. The only thing is we have to choose the coin which is having a good team behind it with promising future. And we have to notice it keenly with regards to its performance and growth. I suggest ethereum first as it is the coin which will show good growth in price within this year and then NEO , IOTA and ETN.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

My current suggestion is that if you have Neo then hold that coin for long term Because that coin is going better according to use and also that coin is perfect by technology , so it will be more better to hold that coin for long term to make profit .
Beside the neo I would like to suggest to but ADA coin which is currently at down and this will give profit of 30% atleast in small.time .
Next coin that I think is better is Laxmi coin , may be that coin is perfect for the investment Because that is from India and as we know the coin from India are perfect always ( may be this is first guinine coin of India ) .
Next coin that I think is better now is xmr Because the main reason is that the fork of xmr will happen at 14 the march , so better to buy before the fork and sell before the fork also because it's price is constantly rising .
Activity: 36
March 04, 2018, 01:55:07 AM
For me : VEN NEO ADA XVG STRAT
Jump to: