Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 110. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 01:36:18 AM
Will there are more altcoins promising to grow this 2018 but every one of this had a different structural purposes that we need also to study deeply every altcoin we would like to invest and as far as my studies is concerned I choose XRP, ADA, XVG, DGB this are all had a solid development background project that shows a signal to grow up this 2018 and with regards to the mention alcoin just check  other alcoin site for additional informative. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
March 04, 2018, 01:14:13 AM
This is quite hard think to answer, because it will depends hard on the market supply and demand. So we need to analyze what market wants, and usually market wants a good and useful project for real world use, and for that i recommend VLB.
I already read and analyze the white paper, checked the background of the founder (turns out they have 2 succesful companies in a car-related industry, looked up on the team and their partner, and come to a conclusion that this is basically a great project. I have positive vibes for this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
I think a lot of altcoin will grow and develop over time. But I know ethereum and litecoin will grow and be ranked second, third after bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 03, 2018, 11:22:05 PM
for now it still wort it, but i dont think so in the next future of bitcoin, not all coin will survive if bitcoin use lighting netwok and be the one and only payment and investment, but let we see, no one can see the future  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:18:50 PM
DeepOnion and Denarius
Activity: 69
March 03, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
I have a token STK in my wallet, the result of a bounty from a social media campaign. I think this token will be good, especially after the platform finishes later.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 10:58:29 PM
I have a big expectationg in altcoins because they have a great oppurtunity to have a great value in the future. Many altcoins that has a great potential when it comes in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Just do a little research about the altcoins that has a great potential. But for me, I choosed Ethereum, Ripple, KYC and Neo. For men they have a great platform and investors are planning to invest more in this coins.
Activity: 15
March 03, 2018, 10:49:59 PM
The altcoins i think will grow this year are ETH, NEO, NEM, XRB(nano) and ENG.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 03, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think everyone will signal for the long term, even the next few months. and the answer is ETH
and indeed ETH is a coin that is busy
in contrast to a trader, most of them earn money by following premium paid signals from the channel on the telegram
probably around 0.05 to get premium member status
Activity: 47
March 03, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
In the development of cripto money will certainly support the growth of altcoin .... Especially if altcoin is widely used for transactions
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
These 5 are top in my list. All of them are under a dollar at the moment and future is looking very bright for these gems.

XRP
LEND
POE
BLC
TEL
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 03, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
I am sure all coins will grow and develop. haya waiting for the time to arrive. but I think the coin that grows is like NEO, Stellar, and TRON.
Activity: 38
March 03, 2018, 10:32:26 PM
ADA is a good altcoin to invest.
APPC is also good. I read its whitepaper and it has a good potential
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
Who would not love his mother's soup? I think majority of the altcoin will grow this year however the https://web.enlte.com ICO project will produce the best coin of the year with the potential to grow rapidly. I go for Enlte coin.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 10:14:40 PM
The first twenty of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 03, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
There are lots of coins that I believe their growth for this year, eos, Ada, tron, Ethereum snd neo for sure. I am holding and waiting for their rising. I think all of them are good for long term. I am not waiting for a sudden increase.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
March 03, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
Am totally soure that btcoin will grow  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
I'm thinking most altcoins will do well in the future, but I am particularly stoked on $DRGN, $ICX, POLY, THETA, and $OMG. You can't win the Game of Coins without Dragons!
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

i selected some alt coins for 2018 in the top of my list ADA placed for its protocol and security, then NEO and ETH as next king of crypto and then startis after startis i puted LSK for it's flexibility and then Ark. i think this year some altcoins with high security properties will growth more
Activity: 112
March 03, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
I am currently researching into Nano and it seems to be very exciting especially after its rebranding.

I believe this altcoin has a good chance of growth in these few months.

The other coin I believe that will grow is my perennial fav.. NEO Smiley
Jump to: