Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 112. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
2018 is considered another lucky year for Crypto.As far as i am concerned most growing currently now in top 50 of Coin market cap are ETH,XPR,LTC,BCH,NEO,NEM.All of these coins have enough market cap and supported by experience teams of developer,many active projects are there to sustain these coins.There is a great predictions in value of these coins.Different activities are being launched from time to time to keep their role up to date.These coins also have a strong growth history in 2017.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
I am sure, that almost all alts will growth this spring, cause they growth every spring and it's normal for them
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
March 01, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Take a look on this one - Velix.ID project. It's about our security in personal data transmitting.
The main goal of this project is to create a single, decentralized database with the help of blockchain technology. This approach will allow us to forget about the security issue of any information that we specify.  No competitors yet.
No doubt the price will grow as we have seen other tokens examples before.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
March 01, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
In my opinion, alt coin that will grow is alt coin which has a real world use or in short, utility token. Not only it is increased by the market law, but if the project is success and can make the objective fully achieved, then the price will be increased too. So i suggest you start to look into a coin that have a real world function, like VLB.

Why do i suggest VLB? its simple, because it can make a difference in the car related industries which up until now has a low efficiency in any sector that makes it is expensive, lets say like insurance, car repairment, sparepart, etc. With VLB, all the proccess will be recorded on blockchain and it will lower the cost of all the administration fees in car relataed industries which can bring effectiveness and benefit to the car owner, car companies, insurance, car repairment store, etc. ANd to support that objective, they have a great founder, team, and partnership. It really gives me a positive vibes for this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 01, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
I watched the development of all the coins begin to improve. but of the coins I think are good are coins BTC, Ripple, and BCH. the three coins are currently undergoing a good and stable development.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
March 01, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
i trust that coins like ethereum, ripple, neo, itota..they have gown very impressive in the past to prove their strenghs, and in the future if we keep holding them, they will continue to grow
Activity: 364
March 01, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
Altcoin now got bad price. I didnt get good profit return on them this january and febuary. Hope this March i it will pump and huge profit return.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
The altcoin is slowly increasing, which lasts up to the altcoin. We have not risen yet.I believe that altcoin increases with confidence andpatience.
Activity: 19
March 01, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
PRL

The team is the hardest working I follow
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
March 01, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
I always monitored Bankex,BTW,XRB,XP, and SIA, this are the list of alts for me that will take over this year but there still more promising Ico's out there so the better thing do is to collect more token or coins because I'm sure in the end we can get benefit on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
In my opinion ICON is a coin that will grow a lot in 2018. Its like what NEO on $10 was, they have great team and partnerships.
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
March 01, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
NEO is obviously great and had a growth which many altcoins would be jealous of. I wonder if it will grow more. NEM has also seen a rise this past year, I do check on its growth sometimes. However, both of these already have a high market cap. I believe that an altcoin which will grow a lot during 2018 and currently has a low market cap is DeepOnion. Privacy coins will be the future, more and more people every day realize that their governments have them by the balls and will seek to protect their anonymity. The rise in cryptocurrency is going to facilitate that and DeepOnion is already fortified with various features that will protect people's transactions.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
I have been analyzing for myself a market for some time and have allocated some coins from the bite category and not very bite ETH, LTC, AIDA, NEO
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 04:32:28 PM
There are a lot of promising altcoins. I like XEM, NEO, WAVES. This coins will grow in 2018. They have x10+ potential, in my opinion. But it takes time and I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 196
February 28, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
I think privacy is a really important crypto niche atm and it might get even more popular in 2018. There are some great projects out there for example Monero or the upcoming DeepOnion. If you look for a great project I dont think you can go wrong with those!
Activity: 155
February 28, 2018, 03:50:50 PM
I really don't have 5 altcoins, but I believe ETH would be the best altcoins and we can gain profit for it if we invested now. We all know that ETH now has a very high recommendation everywhere and I think they are all right because for me, I see how ETH grows these days.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 03:46:10 PM
For me, bitcoin and ethereum will grow better, because for me the future is good, and also very easy to get profits, especially in the long run for us more we get from bitcoin and enthereum.
Because we know that mid-year prices will tend to be higher, so you'll get a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 448
February 28, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
Neo is one the best altcoin and nt all coins value grow in price only few coins which have good development and news exposure in social media network and extensive marketing public interactions have lot of fair chances to pump in near future
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Today, this coin is illiquid. I suggest a coin NEO top1 for speed of execution and protection technologies. NEO in the future will make transactions 10 times faster than Visa.
Activity: 28
February 28, 2018, 03:31:23 PM
Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Jump to: