Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 131. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 13, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

the possibility of altcoin growing when it entered the middle of this year yes in the start of March there must be some altcoin that will rise in price like last year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
I think there are a lot of altcoins that might grow in 2018 and some of them are old coins that have been here for a couple of years like Siacoin for instance. And it also depends if these coins have upcoming projects for this year too, that's why we should follow the coins we are trading and see what are their coming projects and future developments to know where they stand.
Activity: 980
February 13, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
Low priced coins will grow more in future rather then very high priced coins such as Sia coin, DeepOnion, XVG, Ripple, RDD as these coins can be purchased with low investments and have more changes of bigger growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
I think that in 2018 NEO, NEM, PKT, EDO and ICON will grow well. This year will be the year of altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
The market is constantly evolving, one thing is that crypto is usually moving at the speed of light, coins that am sure of great growth is Neo and Eth for now. Other ico coins too,  that could prove there self especially ICX
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 03:35:16 AM
Not exactly a huge growth, but I think eth becoming #1 coin over btc would be a pretty drastic change we'll see.
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
It is better to choose coins that have a good project/product. But not those coins that have only a huge hype. HADA DBANK Token has a very good vision They will more than likely increase in value a lot when people start noticing and hearing about them.
Activity: 706
February 13, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
Pick up the right altcoins like ethereum,litecoin,dash,stellar and monero this are potentially to grow in weeks or in several months, i would say that if i invest this kind of altcoins probably im getting more good profit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 13, 2018, 03:00:03 AM
I see eth, neo and ltc growing a lot this year. With litepay, ltc could see massive gains. And eth is #2 to btc and people love it. It was under $15 1 year ago.
These three are my choice ETH, LTC and NEO. Before I don't want to be with NEO but it seems to be very effective and many are talking about it so I'll add that to my assumption that it will grow this year. What's good with litecoin, there will be a hard fork for it so for those holders there will be a free money from it. And for the remaining two, I'll put Monero and DGB.

The hardfork is said to probably be scam by LiteCoin developers. They have warned people to be careful and not give their private keys to try claim the fork coin as the ppl behind the fork is unknown.
also unlike the Core LiteCoin, the forked Litecoin Cash do not have any announced benefits of widespread adoption like litecoin do, so prob a shit coin. There is no reason to fork LiteCoin, since that fork doesn't add any necessary improvement to it (i.e. LTC is already fast and cheap to begin with).

Be careful and not be scammed into giving your private key to fork-scams; where they will release wallets just to steal your key and then take your LTC at a much later date when you didn't expect it.
I just read it within few articles. And if that's real that it was just a scam then everyone should be cautious with it and forget the free money that I said. The good thing to do right now is wait for SatoshiLite's announcement on his twitter account so that we have a good source of news about Litecoin. Thank you for mentioning about that thing as I'm near to fall to that hard fork, so people in the forum just be careful with that so called upcoming fork, better to rely on the main devs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
Neo is the great candidate for top 3 , i suppose. I think all coins (and some tokens) are gonna make it, because of technology or hype
Activity: 34
February 13, 2018, 02:50:21 AM
DeepOnion
Siacoin
Vertcoin
Verge
Monero

I personally think there is a privacy coin hype incomming.
Activity: 7
February 13, 2018, 02:41:55 AM
Mintcoin for sure.

Why? The project has revived bigtime. And it's a great PoS coin. And it's *incredibly* undervalued.

Check it out - new websites:

mintcoin.zone
about.mintcoin.zone
jimmyamash.com/mintcoin

I'm giving you an early heads up. Buy now Wink Look at the price and see for yourselves.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
I am sure, that ETH, PKT, LHBC, KYC, and maybe E-coin will growth this year and i bought all of this alts.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 13, 2018, 02:34:24 AM
I see eth, neo and ltc growing a lot this year. With litepay, ltc could see massive gains. And eth is #2 to btc and people love it. It was under $15 1 year ago.
These three are my choice ETH, LTC and NEO. Before I don't want to be with NEO but it seems to be very effective and many are talking about it so I'll add that to my assumption that it will grow this year. What's good with litecoin, there will be a hard fork for it so for those holders there will be a free money from it. And for the remaining two, I'll put Monero and DGB.

The hardfork is said to probably be scam by LiteCoin developers. They have warned people to be careful and not give their private keys to try claim the fork coin as the ppl behind the fork is unknown.
also unlike the Core LiteCoin, the forked Litecoin Cash do not have any announced benefits of widespread adoption like litecoin do, so prob a shit coin. There is no reason to fork LiteCoin, since that fork doesn't add any necessary improvement to it (i.e. LTC is already fast and cheap to begin with).

Be careful and not be scammed into giving your private key to fork-scams; where they will release wallets just to steal your key and then take your LTC at a much later date when you didn't expect it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
February 13, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
Yes I think altcoins will grow fast. Altcoins is good for our future, because the price every years will increase.
Do investment in best altcoins and your will see the profitable more than gold. You can select bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO and many more the best altcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 13, 2018, 02:24:35 AM
Activity: 70
February 13, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
Litecoin and ETH , these 2 are my popular altcoin. They will grow up very soon!We should believe that altcoins will green up again.
Activity: 340
February 13, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I think a lot of good coin that will come up in 2018, and I choose the best 5 currently I think XRP, STR, DGB, ETH and BTC
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 13, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
NEO, OmiseGO (OMG), Waves, ADA, XLM, LTC, and AirSwap (AST) upcoming improved DEX.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:12:57 AM
There are a lot of altcoins that have a big potential and will give you a good profit. For me the altcoins the most I like is Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Waves and also Neo.
Jump to: