Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 125. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
Now it is very easy to draw conclusions that altcoins will grow and which ones. Yes I can that all altcoins will grow, because in my opinion all the altcoins will grow, as soon as bitcoin starts moving up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
I think steem will grow, first of all this coin got many projects like steemit,dlive,dmania and others, plus soon will be smt tokens its like erc20, so many new coins will be under steem, thats why i think it will increase
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 14, 2018, 09:50:29 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
All potential coin will correct after fomo
that was lesson learned for me,  doesn't matter how high quality a coin is,  it always corrects after insane gains so take profit when extreme high.
Certainly the top 5 for me are ETH, NEO, XML, LTC and TKY (thekey).
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
I think all ats will grow in March, but good projects to invest are:

XLM, STRAT - new platforms for ICOs - new big players that will join ETH and NEO
ICX, BNB - promising strong coins, ICX excellent team, BNB best exchange Binance at its back
COSS - new exchange that will accept fiat in March and pays dividends weekly, I really like this working project from Singapore
VIBE, WAVES - both promising projects really undervaluated right now
ECC, ONION, MBRS - small marketcaps, great potential to grow
Activity: 35
February 14, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
I have been reading about this new coin called "Darico". Their concept is really mind blowing and I feel like the coin has insane potential. Check it out for yourself on their website. They have their own wallet and index fund. They are also creating their own exchange and terminal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 14, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
For me the alt coins that i think will grow are Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. These coins have their great potential, a great value, and in the near future their current value will increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
I am waiting now for growth of waves, sia, ada. I missed ETC, but I think it will grow even more. Also, need to look after zec and monero.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 09:21:59 AM
ETC will definitely grow, and perhaps strongly in front of the hard-core Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
schneider
February 14, 2018, 09:14:06 AM
1. Ethereum - it is the number two crypto and it is valued at 10% of BTC price and I think it will rise to least 30% of BTC price by the end of 2018.
2. DeepOnion - excellent anonymous/privacy coin with great set of features and supported protocols (TOR, OBFS4, MEEK and as I read somewhere Stealth addresses in the next few days)
3. Cardano - it has great team behind it and it is strongly ranked Nr. 6 on CMC overall list (10B market cap)
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 08:34:01 AM
I'm afraid to list prospective coins there, it can change situation on market )) Difficulty of mining going to the moon after this.
Look an NEM 2018 of his year, maybe Waves he prepairing many updates
Not all can prosper and only time will tell. There will be a lot of new players in this sphere and whilst I still think there may be some gains to be made on the coins due to the bullish nature of the altcoin market presently.
We are slowly climbing the mountain. Even with all the drama, price dumps, exchange crashes, government stupidity & weak handed sissies, altcoins will still grows.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Deeponion, Sia
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
I'm afraid to list prospective coins there, it can change situation on market )) Difficulty of mining going to the moon after this.
Look an NEM 2018 of his year, maybe Waves he prepairing many updates
Not all can prosper and only time will tell. There will be a lot of new players in this sphere and whilst I still think there may be some gains to be made on the coins due to the bullish nature of the altcoin market presently.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
February 14, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
ETC will grow and started to grow already because of hardfork
PIVX will go up once BTC will recover
ETH I'm expecting to double its price
DeepOnion - once the drops are over the price should rise as there won't be free $onions any more
BTX - like the project and weekly airdrops
Shield - I think will rise as well, once BTC will restore its power
Activity: 34
February 14, 2018, 07:53:06 AM
I think Deep Onion in my humble opinion, a very good time to buy too.
Long term I think this coin could do very well especially as its offering Airdrops at present.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 06:56:01 AM
Yet another vote for Anonymous cryptocurrencies...they are going to explode in 2018. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard.
My picks are: Pivx is is very good project with POS3.0 and zPIVX/Dash fork. What I dont like is about masternodes (just like dash), no Ring Signatures and no TOR integration. SpectreCoin Spectecoin has both and it also comes with Stealth Address (OBFS4 coming soon). Hush and Komodo are more evoluted, with Zerocash and zkSnarks. I also like Monero with Stealth Address and multisignature transactions. Anyway all privacy coin lacks some feature today and it's hard to find the best compromise...so sometimes you should choose just which coin would be the most profitable in short or long term. PIVX, Monero and Komodo market caps are all high ...not easy to gain here. Maybe long term...but not more than 2X unless you invest HUGE. DeepOnion comes with lower market cap (now!) and nice set of features (best to come...so it will grow more than others).

Activity: 117
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 06:55:45 AM
Currently I am holding Aigang, which is trying to revolutionize the insurance industry with the blockchain technology. It had ever achieved 20x high, not back to around 2x so still got a lot potential!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 14, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
I also like  NEO most but still I would suggest for best coins you can go to coinmarketcap and search the top 10 altcoins but I will suggest First is Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform and other good coin in this list is Steller, Cardano,  GVT, IOTA, RIPPLE, DASH and POWR. Before invest in any coin pls research and study well about that coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
February 14, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Any altcoin can really grow its value but not every coin does have the potential. In my own opinion, ethereum coin is the best altcoin to invest because i saw how this coin grow in the past few months from $300 back in 2017 and it might be the next bitcoin to exist in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
I think that ethereum, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion and electroneum will do well on short and long term... Maybe Sia will be good for long term, but not quite convinced yet
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
February 14, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
NEO
DeepOnion
Electroneum
ADA
XVG

I think DeepOnion will make the highest % gain this year. Really active devs and a huge community with so many creative members.
Second one should be Electroneum, good Marketing but development could be better. But i believe in this team, they will do their best and hire good devs.
Jump to: