Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 133. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 11:40:40 PM
Not even bitcoin most of altcoins also growing like anything. If the project and management is good surely it will grow.
It is not matter of Altcoin, just depends on project development.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
February 12, 2018, 11:34:29 PM
I see eth, neo and ltc growing a lot this year. With litepay, ltc could see massive gains. And eth is #2 to btc and people love it. It was under $15 1 year ago.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
February 12, 2018, 11:11:34 PM
wow seems everyone has a different take on what will be good.
so many different varieties people have mentioned
thanks so much as I love crypto and like having an excuse to research coins
I will take some time to make a list of what I think and then wait and wait till I get good dip to buy and trade.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
NEO, Ethos, DeepOnion, Oyster PRL, & Titanium Blockchain.  
Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 11:04:36 PM
Yes i think altcoins will grow and i also think its price is increaseing.
Activity: 91
February 12, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
For my thought if u want to grow your money u want to invest in coins. The price of coins hike day by day. but its totally depends on market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:49:16 PM
I think.... Onion, Nano, Blue, Rpx, Neo. But hey who knows! I feel like the market in general is going to do good this year again!
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
The price correction that happened yesterday is a challenge for all alt, we can see alt which is nice and can recover from the downturn. Many also shitcoin that can not recover and can not bounce back.
In my opinion good alt in this year is ETH, LTC, XLM, NEO, MTH and BNB.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 12, 2018, 10:34:43 PM
There are very big size of opportunity for new altcoins  to grow. Cryptocurrency still in early stage of adoption, although many altcoins that comes everyday but if tmits developers have very good project for their coin then that new altcoin will be popular as ETH or XRP, but the competition is very-very hard now. Only good project that advertised well can be success.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 12, 2018, 10:34:03 PM
For me I will pick cardano ( ADA ) it is the third generation blockchain, at least that was dev said about it. XMR because it is the market leader for privacy coin, the rest that I think it will grow are NEO, ETH, EOS.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Every altcoin has the same chance to grow up and become scam too and that's fact. We also don't know which one will survive or push our will into real market, we can't control real market. As trader/ investor we only follower, just take chance and get out fast with the result ( profit ). For 2018, I'll do the same like last year, buy and sell bitcoin, eth, ltc, flixx and neo. Just four and for me is enough. Good luck with you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 10:29:23 PM
I believe that the promising coins in 2018-Ada, xrp, neo, sc, iota, capp.Ada is now a good price to buy. I think all these coins will bring good profits.
Activity: 56
February 12, 2018, 10:23:41 PM
for altcoin that will rapidly grow seems to xlm, ripple, and ethereum. the development of the third coin above is very fast and even far from the estimate, therefore, do not miss the opportunity to invest in these coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 12, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
Titanium BAR Token has a very good vision
even now has a very large community in telegram
I'm sure the price of this coin will go up to 10 times when the platform has been launched
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 12, 2018, 10:14:53 PM
Neo is my favorite coin, this chinese ethereum deserves two thumbs up for very high competitive and often fluctuated. Neo always grows and grows though sometimes it decreases momentarily like yesterday, its position drops in the 8th rank. Now Neo has moved up with the price higher than the previous day ie $ 160.32, and ranked 7th.

Besides Neo, I'm also interested in NEM, but before buying it I will do the analysis first, anyone know?
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 09:54:22 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO, and IOTA. Those coin are potential to increase there value this year 2018. If you look in the market cap you will see the movement of price value of the state coin and they have are all great potential to grow this year.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 09:36:40 PM
I think Hacken and Wagerr are sleeping giant projects.  They will more than likely increase in value a lot when people start noticing and hearing about them.  They are both low cap market cryptos that rank below the top 100 which won't be for long.  Both projects will start climbing the ranks once the releases are out.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

there's still a lot of atlcoin i believe to grow this year. but my bets are on

XLM , ETHOS, UTK, NEO, and ETH ofcourse. those coins have a lot of potential especially UTK, the coinbase and paypal competitors.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 09:31:32 PM
You can buy MNX, PLR, VEN. In my opinion these are more profitable than other altcoins. MNX is my favorite altcoin because this one is very stable and you will get  more MNX from Minexbank. You can earn interest with Minexbank's daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rates. Your balance will grow with this parking rates.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 12, 2018, 09:30:45 PM
I think 3.0 blockchains with cross-blockchain transactions will play an important role in 2018, one of them is for sure Aion.
Jump to: