Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 56. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
i'm definite that DEB is one the altcoins that will rise to top by the end of this year. they do have a good project that once released will pick up investors. Then tag this with a best team that is always up to date.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
tokens that I believe will be coins that have a good price and will continue to grow that is ethereum and EOS, I have both coins and will keep them. not without reason I do that. this I do because seeing the development of both coins is very good
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
International Digital Asset Platform
June 12, 2018, 09:58:22 AM
A good indicator of the fact that in the long term the market capitalization of altcoins will only grow is the partnership of large well-known companies with different blockchain projects
Activity: 134
June 12, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
there is a tremendous opportunity for new altcoins to grow. Cryptocurrency is still in the early stages of adoption, although many altcoins are coming every day but if developer tmits have a very good project for their coins then the new altcoin will be popular as ETH or XRP, but the competition is very, very difficult now. Obviously, these coins are all promising and most are the majority choices in this forum and for the investors themselves as they see great opportunities to earn more with these coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 12, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
I do think neo has good future. I do invest my coin only on coin with blockchain project. I do think new project ubt is really good cause you can support blockchain project from the very start and this is sure an opportunity.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 12, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
I think that the largest part of the growth is not as much in the coins as it is in the tokens that are in the top 10 chains that support them. Bitcoin is not one of these.
Activity: 39
June 12, 2018, 08:10:10 AM
I can agree with ETH, which has great potential due to smart contracts.
Activity: 87
June 12, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
I am sure the market will continue to recover, so BCH will probably increase the value accordingly. However, compared to strong electronic currencies, BCH does not seem to surpass them. We can choose BCH as a good option.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
I think the coins that will continue to grow and grow in the future are ETH and Ripple. Both have a good price stability and also both are very good for asset and investment in the future. But some people do have their flagship altcoin to be made in future investment.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
my potential coins for 2018 are neo, iota,Eos, and Tron and eth all these coins have potential to grow for 10X times
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
There is one thing that i thing that has a lot of potential and it is the queen of  the crypto itself and that is the ethereum i am still waiting for it to pump because i believe it so i am just patienly waiting here
There is no doubt thaf ethereum will surely grow in the future because it is the best altcoin but i am thinking that waves and litecoin will grow really high this year and even in the future that's why people should also keep there waves and litecoin.
Activity: 110
June 11, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
I think the NEO and ETH will grow in 2018. Both coins are very good and the market price is also good.
Activity: 88
June 11, 2018, 07:13:16 PM
I choose XRP. There is a lot of info on how xrp is linked to banks around the world, plus xrp's price has been very high in the past ..... besides xrp there are neo, ada
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
 I believe there are many projects they are really prospective and promising so you can choose your own based on the ideas
Activity: 209
June 10, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
For me the best at the moment is REM. REM has brought blockchain tech in a growing sector of data security. This has the potential to grow in future and hence can make you good profit as well. For a better insight, you should research about it before making an investment decision.
Activity: 392
June 10, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
There is one thing that i thing that has a lot of potential and it is the queen of  the crypto itself and that is the ethereum i am still waiting for it to pump because i believe it so i am just patienly waiting here
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
Now the price of Ethereum has fallen very much and so I think that it is the purchase of ETH can bring a good profit. And, you can pay attention to Ripple which has great potential for growth too.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less
so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins
I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.
more feed back the better.

Market is not stabilized so I don’t think that it is good deal to try find out which coins are more perspective. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market that could be named as the most profitable in future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 10, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
In a few years we will see the imminent "Machine Economy". In this new economy, a cryptocurrency like IOTA will be necessary to obtain computational capacity, storage space, electricity, data acquisition from dedicated sensors and many else, where a decentralized system may have millions of requests and processes per hour.

IOTA is one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies related to the Internet of Things (IoT) and the next-generation “machine economy”. Those who decide to bet and invest, could get an important return in the future. In my opinion Iota is still very cheap right now.

I was not aware that IOTA is focussing so much on IOT, that will change the game in the future. There are already so many companies that invest in IOT, it is top of mind for many ICOs?
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 08:49:40 AM
The ethereum is one of the best altocamins, and I think that the Etherarium will grow just as bitcoin grows over time. This coin has a great chance to stay longer in the world of crypto currency and gain a foothold.
Pages:
Jump to: