Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 59. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
I think many coins will grow as the market slowly continues forwards, and the legacy coins (ZEC, LTC etc.) will slowly continue to grow.

But what interests me most is ICOs due to having the opportunity to be involved in a project from the very start and watch it grown from the ground up. BUT you of course have to choose wisely, ICOs are risky if you don't DYOR.

That said, the right ICOs can be the most satisfying to watch grow. Look for the next great projects which SOLVE REAL-WORLD PROBLEMS. Take NOIZ Chain as an example- we all (mostly) hate the current ad network systems due to them being spammy and the collection of our data is unwanted. But NOIZ is solving this by using blockchain and AI, by making users' engagement with ads not only more enjoyable but also a more satisfying experience by rewarding users with NOIZ tokens for their engagement. Brilliant!

If you can find a project which provides a genuine use case to solve a real-world problem it's very satisfying be be a part!
Activity: 56
June 05, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
I believe  in neo, wave, docademic, fabric, and prl. For me these altcoins will grow before the end of this year.
I hope you are right because I have some altcoins you have mentioned. Lets hope for the best! I think optimism is very important
Activity: 56
June 05, 2018, 05:28:13 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
I hope altcoins will grow! among ones that you have mentioned, i think i can underline NEO and EOS - they are my favourites now
Activity: 62
June 05, 2018, 05:26:31 PM
I believe  in neo, wave, docademic, fabric, and prl. For me these altcoins will grow before the end of this year.
Activity: 166
June 05, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

Personally, I think these altcoins is the price will be huge in this end of the year and it's price will be grow again:-

DASH
RIPPLE
WAVES
ETH
NEO
Activity: 303
June 05, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
From my research I will pick ETH, Litecoin, Ada, Xvg wave and iota. These coin are real projects which will solve real issues.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

maybe ,, as long as bitcoin is still hot in the world market, altcoin will continue. because not a few traders plunge altcoin after they deposit bitcoin.
as long as the altcoin itself has I think it will be better later as the news updates the coin itself. we can get daily profit from altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
the United Nations Office for Project Services has announced a partnership with the IOTA Foundation to implement the distributed accounting system of IOTA Ledger in its work processes. it is expected that IOTA technology will provide a higher level of efficiency in the management and tracking of UN documents, supply chains and payments in real time, also available to partners of this organization. proceeding from this information, I consider the IOTA coin to be promising.
Activity: 139
June 05, 2018, 04:42:11 PM
for me the top five coin for this year 2018 are:
Eth
ripple
litecoin
dash
NEO
I think these are the coins that works promising that invites investors this year..
Activity: 602
June 05, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
Definitely, even look at how growing cue ball, and as the violas, they make a lot more profit than the cue ball, and there are now many projects that are included, which are now signing major strategic partnerships and contracts with the largest and most well-known firms, so that the market is developing, and will soon be all about the crypt
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
June 05, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Only Altcoin will grow those who have a working product and have a long-term vision, such as NPXS, Wabi, etc as many people say 90% Altcoin will die only best will stand up. So research and do some study before you invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
There will be but in a minority! A lot of garbage on the stock exchanges has divorced! Only the strongest old coins will grow, but this is not exact!
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company or startup.  I choose consciously in which project to invest. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing. It's my opinion. I invest in crypto because it's the way to invest into your future. The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
RIPPLE, the big banks have already noticed the promising technology and are looking for ways to introduce it into their system. Therefore, note: 2018 can be a landmark for RIPPLE.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 05, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
I'm sure that the altcoins will continue to grow in price, because now the altcoins are at the bottom, because now such a state on the market. I think that now very many in the market understand this, I am sure that we also understand this.
Activity: 362
June 05, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
It depends on what kind of altcoins, because now the altcoins in the encrypted money market is saturated and the quality is uneven. A good altcoins price will rise, but how to choose a good project is the key.
Activity: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
The IOS (Internet of Services) offers a solid infrastructure for online service providers. Its high TPS, scalable and secure blockchain, and privacy protection provide infinite possibilities for online service providers to serve their customer base.
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
There are always ups and downs in crypto world.and altcoins are also grown i believe because atl coin market are growing.
Activity: 65
June 05, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
now all altcoins are in all crystalline state, so I think for now we'd better hold the token etherium because he's so strong in holding prices over other altcoins. if according to your own is there any other altcoin that may have high potential also for investment?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
June 05, 2018, 12:05:56 AM
Of course, they will start to grow, it is normal to have this price right now. In the bull season, we saw an amazing increase, now we need to be patient and invest for small profits daily or weekly
Pages:
Jump to: