Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 52. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 18, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
There are a lot of altcoins that have a big potential and will give you a good profit. For me the altcoins the most I like is Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Waves and also Neo.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
For you to get profit much better to choose potential and known altcoins so I choose Eth, Neo & Eos since they are mostly used and has big community that supports them. Eth are commonly used altcoin in transactions while many loved NEO and some are using EOS as payment.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
Personally I think there are many Altcoins in this market, which are increasingly being done with great potential. We should bet on several of them like Ripple, Monero and also Verge, which are attractive due to their low price and with time they will grow
Activity: 24
June 18, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
My top pics

• Ethereum Classic
  • NEO
  • EOS
  • Arcblock
  • Wanchain
  • Quantsamp
Activity: 278
June 18, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
There are many good ones - ETH, EOS, IOTA, TRX, SC, ETC, LTC, NXS, XDN ... depends on the belief in the community and the developers. The concept and the problem statement they are solving is one of the main factors to evaluate.
Activity: 42
June 18, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
The first twenty of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms. Cry Cry
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
QTUM The Blockchain  Made Ready  for Business Build Decentralized Applications that Simply Work Executable on mobile devices, compatible with major existing blockchain ecosystems
Activity: 118
June 17, 2018, 09:08:10 PM
Currently there are demaciadas Altcoins in this market, so it is very difficult to predict which would be the best. I only keep Ethereum and I will try to keep it for the next months, as well as NEO, UNIVERSA.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 17, 2018, 07:43:40 PM
NEO: The Neo blockchain will implement P2P networking, digital certificates, cross-chain interoperability, Superconducting Transactions and dBFT consensus technologies to effectively execute the management of smart assets within a safe and legally binding framework.

ICON (ICX): The ICON project is building a global decentralized network. In the ICON world, independent blockchains with different governances can transact with one another without intermediaries. Dozens of reputable institutions are already in the network. Anyone can create a new blockchain project and join the network.

Wanchain (WAN): Wanchain is a distributed financial platform that allows the safe and confidential execution of smart contracts between different networks. Wanchain will allow other services to organize the following functions thanks to the creation of cross-blockchain smart contracts.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 17, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
look at the previous year, everything was so cheap! now everything is much more expensive! so I think next year will be more perspective

2017 was a good year for cryptocurrencies in general where many people joined and bought coins, many projects and ICO were launched. In 2018, everything seem to stagnate and some cryptocurrencies returned to position 0. Players should learn to sell at the best moment. We will see if everything will rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 197
June 17, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
some altcoin are more competent in experiencing growth looks like. and I think very appropriately if you want to invest in it, because in the future the opportunity to grow rapidly and we could feel the great harvest.
Activity: 170
June 17, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
I think that all the coins from the top 20 will grow. Therefore, it makes sense to buy a few of them and expect growth.
I am sure that with a competent choice you are guaranteed income.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 17, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
look at the previous year, everything was so cheap! now everything is much more expensive! so I think next year will be more perspective
Activity: 200
June 17, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
I believe will grow in 2018 Pchain, Soul, Eth
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
Neo is a good choice for investing. It seems to me that the hope for good growth also has such projects as trade.io and data coin. Also, I would keep some of my investment in ethereum.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
5 coins that I think would grow are: Ethereum,Waves(already in pup today)ETC,XMR,NEO,All of coins are good for invest your money.I dont know about the privacy coin but I like those altcoin mostly.if you want you can invest on those coin.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
I think the majority of the legit altcoins will grow in 2018, but my top picks are WePower, VeChain and EZToken.

Well, I suppose your right about your prediction dude. But we don't know what will happen tomorrow actually, isn't? It maybe when bitcoin goes up again

perhaps some or few of the altcoins will going to increase then like Bitcoin such as Ethereum, Waves, Utk, Tky, Adex, syncfab, and other's.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 02:51:50 PM
Take a look at the currency FGC can be a good altcoin to invest now in the low.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 16, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
Litecoin has the potential to grow a lot. The coin's blockchain of 2.5 minutes make it one of the most successful coins out there. Also, since Segwit activation, this has also seen great improvement. The coin is considered as silver to bitcoin's gold and currently holds a market capital of $6 billion. Coinbase adoption has increased the coin's market value a lot and the coin has the potential to cross the $500 mark in the upcoming months.

Yes litecoin has good potential to grow although lately its price dropped a lot like the other coins.
For me I am attracted by the low price of dogecoin and wonder if it worth investing on it or not. I want to hear what others think about it.
Activity: 184
June 16, 2018, 02:43:30 PM
Because there are too many Altcoins, it is a little difficult to know which is the best, personally I have Bitcoin and also a bit of Ethereum, since it has a good price and also a good growth potential. It will continue to grow despite its instability.
Pages:
Jump to: