Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 60. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
I think that the development of altcoin at this time very well, think yourself the best 5 coins today: BTC, ETH, BCH, NEO, lLTC. But I believe ETH would be the best altcoins and we can gain profit for it if we invested now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
Most recently, the ICO of the Shivom project, which was able to collect hard cap in the amount of $30 million, ended. Their tokens are already traded on 3 exchanges. After adding to the more popular stock exchange their price is sure to soar. Therefore, I recommend to look at this project
Activity: 46
June 04, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
Altcoin price now is slowly increasing, which can last until in the end of year.  I believe that with the increase of confidence and patience, altcoin will have a great future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 04, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
as i am aware that we are about to end of a bearish season i think that most of the altcoins are going to grow in upcoming weeks. but the ones with the highest potential are the blockchain projects such as wanchain and neo. i expect good runs from them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
To understand this, I am always following the news from the world of the cryptocurrency. I have got now that such projects like OmiseGO, Cardano, NEO and VeChain are supported well. Thus, these coins will grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
There are so many altcoins that would grow. Some are even growing despite the resent state of the market. So many will make different suggestions to you. You can go for some, but it will be good you research into the altcoin you find interesting before investing into it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 04, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
I think the coin that will considerably grow and become popular is DIGIWAGE. The project aims to shape the future of freelancers industry by its decentralized freelance workplace platform. The team is very active in discord and the community is very supportive. The price of this coin is undervalued right now because it will prosper once another milestone in their roadmap has been achieved.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
For me, the 5 coins that I think will grow this year are
ethereum
neo
wave
litecoin and
ripple
 because they have good potentials and are more stable and they also have a good number of investors who believe in them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 04, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
There are many altcoins with promising future if you're just gonna take care of them. Number one in the list is the Ethereum, next is Litecoin, and third is Ripple. When I started in crypto, these are the coins that I really wanted to hold for a long time specially the Ethereum. People's opinion are divided into what they wanted to believe but these three coins are the ones that making me nervous (bearish period) and happy (bullish) at the same time.
Activity: 54
June 04, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
yap absolutely, altcoin is most for trader, the trader live because many altcoin show up. the best altcoin you can see on market NEO is a good one. ripple and cardano is good altcoin to.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
If the project is really good and promising for development, then I think that it will grow, much depends on whether the market is growing or falling.
Activity: 186
June 04, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
I think smartcash, Flixxo, Neo, EOS, TNC, CND. These are the altcoin that will thrive
Activity: 70
June 04, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
When I found WhenToken project my first question was "why WhenHub is worth using" ? If someone has the same question that’s the answer : you should  know that this projects is focused on real people needs. Customers will pay experts for their time and help - so it's win-win situation, and it’s more than just adorable. And it’s not only my opinion, ask anyone!
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
June 04, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I think some new altcoins like dropil, bittwatt, amon, and utrust have a chance to grow and we just wait until their product and roadmap is done, probably in 2020 or 2021 later
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
I especially trust and invest in new projects. I'm researching the first hundred crypt moneys on Coinmarketcap. The Altcoins market will always live. The best for me is Genesis Vision, SIRIN LABS Token, Kyber Network, Byteball Bytes.

Yup completely agree, Genesis Vision will be right up with the top ballers
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 03, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
Tron is a pile of shit. I would never recommend anyone to buy it. If you are actually looking to buy hidden gems- I think you should look at high performance blockchain and new kind of network. Both have some awesome partnerships is place and could be huge in the next alt season. Needless to say, dyor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
Today, we need to be patient. Have no doubt. Alkaine still grow strongly. Since July, will begin a huge jump up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
June 03, 2018, 02:37:00 PM
Well, investing in cryptocurrency needs a lot of research and you need to be active on the project that you choose to invest. Of course, to update yourself on how this project progress each day. For me, Ethereum, Monero, DeepOnion, and NEO is my top options on altcoins that will grow this 2018. Especially the Satt project, lots of features to be added soon, and they already upgraded its anonymity to its finest.
Activity: 109
June 03, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
This issue of cryptocurrency will be necessary because there are a lot of bubbles in it. The bubble is the best way to stimulate the economy. Many people are optimistic about cryptocurrencies. Don't you?
Activity: 406
June 03, 2018, 02:04:26 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think that the top coins will not bring you big profits. I try to pay attention to new projects. But of course, we need to monitor the development of the project. I consider Remme a very promising project. The team develops user identification in any systems through blockchain technology. Passwords will not be needed. I am sure that the result will be excellent.
Pages:
Jump to: