Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 51. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 03:30:50 PM
As blockchain keep getting attention I think coins that have their own block chain will still do well. Moreover , newer coins are coming into the market with better concept. But still I route for neo, tron, ncash , ETH  and  bytecoin
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 03:25:07 PM
I am not sure, NEO will be the coin, who will beat Ethereum in the ICO market. Til now, even Stellar, and waves platform was used more by ICO-s, and the new platforms seems to be quite promising as well.
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
I think Ethereum and Ripple will do grow tremendously this year (2018). Because they got the most effective platform and team that greatly affect the management of a certain coin. This coins has the potential to dominate the market in future. The catch is how to make sure the these coins could be kept for a longer time without itching to trade them for new coins and simply cash them out.
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
There are several different types of altcoint, and surely they will experience better growth in the future, which is certainly ethereum, neo, litecoint, this coint is very potential to make investment
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
I'd look at it differently. Coins on top will grow. Coins that had strong advertising too.  But there are coins which sales ended at the beginning of the year . Now their price is much lower than the ICO, but the projects are very interesting and promising. I'd consider them. For example tky/deb/lym. And of course, the future coin company Egretia.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
of course. because of the altcoins that are good for the lifts. and in 2018, altogether the altcoins will be lifted due to the large number of investors and its supporters. So we have to take care of and distribute altcoins through the likes and share of social media.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 19, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
ETH and Bitcoin Cash can go up, but XMR is also very promising. If we look at https://coinmarketcap.com/, we can see ETH and Bitcoin Hash in 2nd and 4th places. XMR is not so popular now. Ripple and LTH are also quite good for going up.  Wink

Those are classic coins which have a price trend similar to bitcoin, so when Bitcoin goes over $10,000 it will follow it.
XMR is not too much popular maybe but many use it for mining especially from scripts Undecided
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
I think this year such coins as QASH ETC Litecoin Cardano QChain will show a good growth. And of course my favorite NEO from this coins I'm expecting a very good growth this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
Apart from BTC, there are many potential Altcoins growing. I believe in ETH, NEO, LTC, Wave, ADA, etc. Therefore, it is important to monitor and analyze the market to choose the right investment time. Buy and hold when their prices are low and sell to make profits as they rise.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 03:40:22 AM
ETH and Bitcoin Cash can go up, but XMR is also very promising. If we look at https://coinmarketcap.com/, we can see ETH and Bitcoin Hash in 2nd and 4th places. XMR is not so popular now. Ripple and LTH are also quite good for going up.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 03:29:17 AM
Well, our attention is strongly riveted to bitcoin, but altkoins are no worse, for example Aeternity. Overnight the token added to the cost of 47%, for a month the price for the crypto currency increased by 182%, and also Tron. For a month the price of the crypto currency increased by 176%.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum and Dash, so in my opinion in the long term these altcoin wil grow and the price will going up multiple times, because these coin has features and give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community. These altcoin could be better and most popular than others in a few years.
Activity: 188
June 19, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
Neo has a great potential, but there would need much more ICO to use the platform, right now it is way behind Ethereum. My picks are Zilliqa, EOS, Vechain, maybe Wepower, but I start to give up on that one, after stagnating that long.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 03:17:46 AM
The reason is not clear.
 I think it is Wancoin. I believe you can solve many problems. The price is very cheap right now. It's a great opportunity to invest. I think it is a brilliant investment for the future.
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
Ambrosus has partnerships with companies worth more than a combined 600 billion. It's going to have massive real world use by household brands within a few months.
Activity: 266
June 19, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
The altcoins I think will grow are the neo, monero, litecoin, ripple and ethereum. They are continually making waves of their own. Along with bitcoin I believe they are worth investing for. I recommend doing the long term investment with these coins.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 19, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
During the green market, the TRON is growing very well. Look, today it is 8% more expensive than it was yesterday. But during the red market, it also falls dramatically.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 02:48:38 AM
Now I watch with interest the old altcoins from the top 50. Many of them are now traded at a price that was last summer-autumn.
For example, NEM, ETC, Lisk, NEO, DASH, ZCASH, Stratis, Waves.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
All of them will grow but in the different way. Some of them will “die”, it’s a way of growing. Others will rise and  I suppose that EOS, Waves, NOE, ETH will be there.
Activity: 132
June 18, 2018, 05:55:22 PM
There are too many Altcoins that have the potential to grow, among them some can become Neo, Cardano and we can not
forget about Ripple that are becoming more and more effective with their releases of new systems.
Pages:
Jump to: