Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 62. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 31, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
I bought PLR-MNX-VEN. I think this is more profitable than other Altcoin. MNX is my favorite Altcoin because this one is very stable and you will get more MNX from Minexbank. You can earn interest with daily interest, which is excellent even now have a very large community in telegram.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 04:33:11 AM
EOS, ADA, NEO, HBZ, WAVES are simply obliged at the end of this year to make a recovery!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 31, 2018, 04:23:35 AM
I just stumbled on to this little gem currently sitting at a only a 3.1 Mil market cap called MyWish (WISH). From what I understand the platform allows you to make smart contracts without the technical/coding understanding that was previously needed. As of today, they are now integrated with the NEO blockchain and have been previously been integrated with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
The all time high was $3 with a good volume but it seems like the volume is now gone.
If this project has a real potential in the future there I think today is a good buy as it can easily give u a profit once it will start to pump.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 10:48:10 PM
I just stumbled on to this little gem currently sitting at a only a 3.1 Mil market cap called MyWish (WISH). From what I understand the platform allows you to make smart contracts without the technical/coding understanding that was previously needed. As of today, they are now integrated with the NEO blockchain and have been previously been integrated with Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:46:30 PM
There are so many good thing going on for ethereum. Ethereum is manned by capable developers working diligently to increase the capacity of ethereum and making ethereum platform more efficient in all respect.
Activity: 57
May 28, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
alternative coins are growing and this is very good. It's very good that this is happening against the background of positive news, that the world is gradually accepting crypto currency - and that's really good.
Activity: 63
May 28, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
The 5 good currencies that will grow in 2018 are EOS, ADA, Ripple, PXS and XVG. These five projects all have a strong community as a guarantee, which is the key to the success of a project, and I will let the five coins stay in my wallet for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
May 27, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
I think that in the near future the price for TRX and OCN will grow dramaticaly. These are very interesting projects related with Justin Sun.. I have bought these coins pretty long time ago and watch out for the development roadmap milestones.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:15:02 AM
Altcoins often repeat the dynamics of the main crypto currency bitcoin: they grow and fall with it. But in the recent time, politics is changing and the turbulent growth of the Altcoins is not as noticeable as before! But there are still prospects for top coins: Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar!
Activity: 128
May 22, 2018, 03:08:48 AM
I think the number of altcoins is uncountable. There are now many good cryptos with many technological improvements and operational models, the flow of prices in the market it depends on supply and demand. In altcoins I think it will grow and people are holding more altcoins because their price is very cheap. For me, I will suggest XRP, NEO, ETH for example.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Ethereum is a good choice, and the other altcoin will continue to grow. I think it's ETH, DASH, ADA, TRX, EOS. All of these altcoins can still rise several times, because the cryptocurency market and community will be larger each year.
Actually all kinds of altcoins has it's own potential to grow bit it depends upon the technology behind them. For now ethereum and ripple are the two kind of altcoin that has a huge potential in the market and also possess a good status too that make them outstanding to any altcoin. But I'll do hoping for a good future too to all kinds of alt.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Eth, Xrp, Neo, Ada, Dash
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
There are many good projects around which has the potential, few of them are
EOS, DBC, Waves, ONT, Qtum
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 20, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

For me its protocol types like ethereum, neo, Ada, eos. On the long term perspective, i really want ethereum, and on the ico stage side i want XYO network that has infinite usecases. I wanna learn more so i research everyday.
Activity: 222
glYff
May 20, 2018, 08:40:41 AM
I believe in Tron (TRX) that have all chances to grown up after launch of the Mainnet at 31.05.2018. After this will be a TRX migration from ERC20 to Tron own mainnet that make a sense in terms of price. If you are interested in - check Justin Sun twitter page for news https://twitter.com/justinsuntron
Activity: 178
May 20, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
Yeah i believe that altcoin will grow day by day in no time. Because there are so many coins in the crypto currency market. But it's hard to predict that which one is the best coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 08:29:59 AM
I think that those coins that have the possibility of smart contracts will grow, ETH, NEO, Waves - this is the first thing that comes to mind. In any case, the future for smart technology.
Activity: 241
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
In a growing market, any coin will show good results, I chose for myself Uchain, Quarkchain, OneLedger but they have not yet come out.
Activity: 105
May 20, 2018, 08:23:50 AM
I think NEO is a good investment choice. I also recently purchased NEO, and I invested in NEX and ONT with NEO. They brought me huge rewards.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
Yes, for me Altcoin will grow. While Altcoin members are growing there is a big possibility that the value of Altcoin will grow as well.
Pages:
Jump to: