Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 63. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
Ethereum is a good choice, and the other altcoin will continue to grow. I think it's ETH, DASH, ADA, TRX, EOS. All of these altcoins can still rise several times, because the cryptocurency market and community will be larger each year.
Activity: 20
May 20, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
In my opinion %20 of the all altcoins will grow very well. ICON can be a good choice.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
XMR and NEO are on a good terms atm so you can choice them, but also I would say REMME-with a new authorization technology, ZCash-full anonymity and BCH-reduced commission and faster processing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 08:00:06 AM
I believe in EOS and their project with scalable opperation system. They have really great product with opportunity to make something more than Ethereum, they can solve problem of scalability and their working DPOS protocol will change our vision of decentralization and blockchain using. I hope that they will make dapps more buisness oriented and corporations will be interested in EOS technology. It will make blockchain more usefull and profitable for companies all over the world
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
Since there are too many altcoins it’s hard to predict which one is better but still i always keep some ethereum in the wallet. And also Stratis, Neo, Edo, Monero, Ripple, Waves.
Activity: 93
May 20, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
I think Dogecoin is an excellent coin to use for micro transactions and is commonly used for tipping on articles. The coin is a sort of self-proclaimed “joke coin” which has gained a lot of popularity. Dogecoin is one of the oldest altcoins in existence, and for that reason they have a relatively large community.
Activity: 18
May 19, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
I especially trust and invest in new projects. I'm researching the first hundred crypt moneys on Coinmarketcap. The Altcoins market will always live. The best for me is Genesis Vision, SIRIN LABS Token, Kyber Network, Byteball Bytes.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
Besides Eth I suggest also LTC, seen from the development of this Litecoin also have good progress. the price also began to rise. although not yet as high as Ethereum, but this Litecoin can be taken into account to start investing before investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 105
May 19, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
For me, it's RChain, which is an open-source decentralized smart contracts blockchain platform whose goal is to “provide content delivery at the scale of Facebook and support transaction at the speed of Visa.” RChain’s decentralized application platform is powered by the Rho Virtual Machine (RhoVM). As the platform grows, various nodes in the network will work in unison to manage the transaction volume.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
I have several favorites: Lympo,Sonm,Universa and of course Neo. all 4 will give us a good win in the next years. I am firmly convinced of this and have also all 4 token in my wallet
Activity: 96
May 19, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
In my view, one of the most profitable coins in 2018 is Verge, which is a secure and decentralized P2P electronic payment system which is designed for sending transactions privately. Furthermore, its development is community-driven. Much of the development is done on a voluntary basis by various developers.
Activity: 91
May 19, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
In my opinion, it's Zilliqa, which is a blockchain platform which focuses on solving the problem of scaling on public blockchains. With Zilliqa’s network, the number of transactions increases at a linear rate to the number of nodes. This means that as nodes increase, so will its ability to handle high transaction volume. Zilliqa has already run a successful test on their network, where they were able to achieve 1,200 transactions per second with only 2,400 nodes.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 19, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I like Waves more NEO. It seems that all airdrop now uses Waves wallet as wallet to pay coin to the participants. In the future Waves will develop than ETH or even be more famous than ETH

That is your opinion, actually I am also an investor of waves in the past but I got bored because the development is too slow.
If I will choose between NEO and waves, I would always choose NEO because it has progress and it already gave me a decent amount of profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 03:54:54 AM
There are many altcoins todays that i think will grow more in the future. just like ethereum, ripple, neo, stellar, monero, komodo, lisk, steem. these are the top 10 cryptos. maybe this coin will have a greater value in no time. this is the coin that is good to invest.there are also some altcoins that is very cheap now like bytecoin and dogecoin..theyre below 100 sats buts its a good altcoin . you can invest to it also maybe it will be more than 100 sats in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 03:54:25 AM
I am convinced that all existing coins will grow back later because all holders will get bigger profits later, but there is still a big possibility Eth, Neo, and Cardano and Monero will grow the most this year, because Ethereum is the most coin strong for current and future altcoin counts now in light, ethereum and when altcoin ethereum contrast and different have the most important trading volume of all altcoins present therein ....
Activity: 169
May 19, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I like Waves more NEO. It seems that all airdrop now uses Waves wallet as wallet to pay coin to the participants. In the future Waves will develop than ETH or even be more famous than ETH
Activity: 58
May 19, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
Why investing in a coins that already moon or its is in a high price, the fact is that we cant invest more on those coins. That’s why we have to choose the cryptocurrency whose price is low and will increase in next couple of years. Why not to try ico sale BobsRepair is a good choice to invest. Because Big and famous people are supporting and investing in BobsRepair. In my own observation it will gonna boom price after their ICO. Very huge community and hardworking team and BobsRepair was a great project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 03:39:24 AM
NEO is one of the most promising coin that will have a good value in the future, I have several other options too if you like to know. Right now I am investing in NPXS and RKT.
Activity: 82
May 19, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
i definitely think that altcoins will grow in future from my side currently datum etherium and lite coin and neo are really good icos and they have a bright future i do believe they will evolve in the coming years
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
I think the ethereum will remain the best and experience growth in 2018. But it seems Monero will experience significant growth until the end of 2018 later. Although still far away with ETH, XMR is still quite profitable in 2018.

I can agree with you concerning ETH, but not so sure about Monero, as there was a hard fork, where we saw new coins, so I personally do not know what to expect out of it.

But I personally prefer undervalued tokens, as an example, we all saw how VeChain grew from November to now.
That is why I believe in Remme. This coin is now on 500+ position CMC, and in my opinion really undervalued.
This project solves one of the most important problem now, the problem of securness of authorization into different sources.
Moreover, they already testing thw system with several big companies such as Changelly and Infopulse.
Pages:
Jump to: