Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 67. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
I am still confident that Ethereum will grow by the end of the year. But recently I listen to the opinion of people about Cardano and NEO .
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I sincerely hope that coins from the top 50 that have lost much in value will restore the old price.
I think it will be BTG, iota, waves and others.
Also I hope for a good growth of new coins such as Dragon and Odem.
Activity: 179
May 14, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
i sure Altcoins will grow , I have much more eth hold in my wallet ,I hope to benefit me at a high price in the end of year.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:38:17 PM
I still think that Stratis, Neo and Eth will continue to grow. Everyone knows that the market is so unpredictable but at least i think i can count on the project and technology behind these alts. In time we’ll see the improvement.
Activity: 448
May 14, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
I don't want to talk about coins which are already know, there are young coin that is worthy of attention. tky and lym are a good example. the same will be very interestny growth after sales, Egretia .
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

I think NEO is one of the potential altcoin and very worthy of investment because I'm sure if you keep hold of it NEO will be one of the coins that have expensive price but from all that I think ethereum is the most potential and will continue to grow because ethereum will always be required for fee
Activity: 130
May 14, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
yes. I think Altcoins will grow, because bitcoin has recently started to rise, and most Altcoins will follow bitcoin. Except for rubbish and cheap Altcoins.
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
May 14, 2018, 03:20:49 PM
I believe Waves will grow in 2018. Smart contracts are on the way. After it's effective, Waves will be the biggest competitor of Ethereum with faster blockchain and base for ICO's with Tokenomica platform. If you haven't yet, please check their website wavesplatform.com for more information.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
May 14, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
I think all altcoins have the same potential to grow, but that depends on the position and price movement of bitcoin, if bitcoin is not stable, then do not expect altcoin will rise
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
The difficulty is that the market is always ready to go against the current and it can not be stopped. I would not highlight coins, I can only say that the main growth in coins not only this year you should expect from serious blockchain projects that use the blockchain of a new generation. It could be coins that are in the stage ICO or who upgrade an existing blockchain
Activity: 152
May 14, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I think RIPPLE, LITECOIN & ETH is the bright future and I believe its price will be increased in the future and it will give us a huge profit.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
Everyone with different ideas opinions and hobbies, and the coins they invest in are different, so they may have their own different answers. If I am to choose, I will pick CGCX, PEP Network, MediChain, omnitude and NEO
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
crypto currencies will be universal as soon as possible. I think crypto currencies are very profitable in the long run. I think docademic, vibe and Ada  are worth buying, so consider opportunities.
Activity: 21
May 14, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
I prefer long-term investment because for me one of the main criteria is the reliability of the coin. I believe that the best and the best are now Ripple, Waves and Litecoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 01:12:29 AM
I think some altcoin that development technology IoT, Biometric, and AI like DATA Streamr, WALTONCHAIN, WABI,  and IOTA will have huge potential, because this is look new technology and will be more any adoption of that technology in crypto space.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 01:12:04 AM
Altcoins will grow soon as the exchanges will establish from big drop,and peoples normalize they panic and dont sale all on big drops.I think the 2018 year will be greate for altcoins becose many new ico comes out with good ideas,on ethereum,waves,platforms and many predictions is alts in 2018 year will go to the moon,btc too just hold and don't panic and u have good rewards.
Activity: 68
May 14, 2018, 01:09:30 AM
I like Neo,Cardano,Bitcoin Cash,Ripple and if course Ethereum these altcoins will continue to rise in the market.I can see a better future in these altcoins by continuing to invest in these particular alts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 14, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
Even though it's had ups and downs, I believe Basic Attention Tokens will climb this year thanks to it's team and connections within the tech industry.  Another one I like is Blox (Coindash rebrand).  The reason I like and have invested in these 2 is because unlike most projects, they actually have a working product and are working on adoption.
Activity: 48
May 14, 2018, 12:56:07 AM
I am a fan of the ETH SC XMR NEO VEN. I think there is great potential for these cryptocurrencies to appreciate. I can buy and sell in bull and bear markets each time, allowing me to get more money.
Activity: 152
May 14, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
According to this, I have great expectations in altcoin because they have a great chance to have great value in the future. Many altcoins have great potential when it comes to marketing cryptocurrency. Do a little research on altcoins that have great potential. And I choose ETH and Bitcoin investments because of the coins I believe grow.

Pages:
Jump to: