Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 69. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 06:00:01 PM
For me it is good for now to buy some of the altcoin and i know that the altcoins are growing day by day and the popularity of these are increasing with all this the the prices are also good.
Activity: 378
May 12, 2018, 01:43:06 PM
ETH, XRP, EOS, CS, DCR, VEN, BTS, RHOC etc. all my favorite coin you can check coinmatketcap these good coin for investment. Or new ico project is Hash card you check about project website link: https://hashcard.io/ after that you cab investment it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 12, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
altcoin which I think will grow is CHSB, although many do not believe with CHSB because the price always goes down but I am sure in the future CHSB will increase very rapidly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
May 12, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
CXO.
They want to replace the classical bill of lading for seafreight with a blockchain system.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
I think altcoins will grow but of course maybe not abruptly and it  needs to be supported by great investors. If it is supported very well then it will grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
ADA is one the best altcoin and nt all coins value grow in price only few coins which have good development and news exposure in social media network and extensive marketing public interactions have lot of fair chances to pump in near future
Activity: 19
May 12, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
The chance to grow it value this year have a huge potential because many investor are trusting on the altcoin. My alcoin choice that have a potential to grow its value this year are Ethereum, ADA, NEO, BTW, Wave and XEM.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I have a long list of ALtcoins that i think they will grow up this year, ETH, NEO, ADA, LSK, LYM, DEB, ICON, EOS and so on. I hope that see these altcoins in the moon this year and take good profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 11, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

630+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 84
May 11, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
Coins are like kids, everyone has a chance to grow, and they will grow, depend on how their parents will take care of them.
Some coins are really interesting, how the group was formed. But if you're making list of what coins to buy, don't forget to include us in your sheet.
Activity: 57
May 11, 2018, 01:55:20 AM
I think the number of Altcoins is uncountable. There are now many good cryptos with many technological improvements and operational models, the flow of prices in the market it depends on supply and demand. In altcoins I think it will grow and people are holding more altcoins because their price is very cheap. For me, I will suggest LTC, WAVES, XRP, NEO, ETH for example.
Activity: 192
May 10, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
I believe in XEM. Now this project looks very solid and promising. I am sure that in a few years it will be a very expensive coin. Today is a great opportunity to buy this coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 10, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
The correct predictions that would give the right information cost a lot of money. It is usually very difficult to predict in which direction the course is going to happen if you do not have insider information about this project.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
May 10, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
there is more than 1000 altcoins i heard, but not most of them are worth anything, top 10 is very strong for a while, so ppl prefer to invest into them
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
Of course, a lot of coins in the market. Eyes run up far invest. But I think the most promising are Neo, Golem, Iota, OmiseGO, ETH, Monero, Steem, Cardano, Stellar Lumens
Activity: 25
May 10, 2018, 12:58:38 PM
I think that DASH will grow in the nearest future.
Activity: 57
May 10, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
there are so many coin which are now under value and expected to grow in this year and they also have potential to grow very fast some coins are crash in recent drop but now they are in recovery phase if you looking for investment you should buy ETC ADA ETN XVG SC DGB these coins are expectued to expold this year and i also have these coins
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
in my opinion all the coins are good how about us only. there is someone to harvest the coin to invest there is also a likes coins with a good price it depends on the person.

For me I think its yes and many Altcoins now available in the market are rapidly increasing its value and i believe the market need some altcoins to compete bitcoin.
Activity: 21
May 10, 2018, 12:42:49 PM
in my opinion all the coins are good how about us only. there is someone to harvest the coin to invest there is also a likes coins with a good price it depends on the person.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 07:39:33 AM
In fact, it all depends on whether the market is growing or falling. If the market grows, almost all the coins grow with it, If the market begins to fall, then most coins also fall.
Pages:
Jump to: