Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 71. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
Of course, it will grow, My favorite altcoin is Ethereum and NEO. It's a good option to hold or investments for long term. Ethereum has every potential to surprise us the whole year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Now there is such a situation that the market of crypto currency is developing and is growing therefore the main coins and altcoins will grow  Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Everyone has own opinions, I prefer to hold some undervalued cryptos which have a strong dev team and solid community for promotion.
My current favourite altcoins are: ADA, ONION, TEN
Activity: 90
May 08, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
Litecoin. Probably still the most undervalued coin on the market. Buy litecoin, it doesn’t fluctuate much but it will boom when the right tech is released. In beginning 2018, LTC has 2 good project and I think 2018, LTC will take off
Activity: 172
May 08, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
i'd recommend you to take a look at XES - Proxeus https://proxeus.com/

Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/Gj6qYUpY1XHgHGnQa9msvA
Activity: 78
May 08, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Nebulas is so special. It is its own blockchain. This is the most misunderstood factor Im coming across. Nebulas is a 3rd generation block chain, similar to a Cardano or NEO, hence why the CEO left NEO to start Nebulas. It is very scalable, similar to the Cardano idea.
Activity: 80
May 08, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
OmiseGo : With this financial transactions such as payments, remittances, payroll deposit, B2B commerce, supply-chain finance, loyalty programs, asset management and trading, and other on-demand services, in a completely decentralized and inexpensive way.
Activity: 57
May 08, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Five coins that will grow in my opinion are WAVES, ETH,LTC, XRP, and NEO. Every altcoin has its own purposes of creation with a potential effect, base on developer. When the demand on market is higher, it will see the effective of the price.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
May 08, 2018, 07:56:07 AM
I think that those coins that have the possibility of smart contracts will grow, Ethereum, NEO, Waves - this is the first thing that comes to mind. In any case, the future for smart technology.
Activity: 600
May 08, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
For us altcoin that will grow better in the future we believe that, bitcoin,  eth, neo, nxt, ltc, and you can get token from Datareum project for us, they also have a better future and the price is also cheaper.
Activity: 105
May 08, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
yes. I think Altcoins will grow, because bitcoin has recently started to rise, and most Altcoins will follow bitcoin. Except for rubbish and cheap Altcoins.
Activity: 71
May 08, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
In my opinion IOTA - A relatively new traded coin and now it’s the sixth most valuable cryptocurrrency, with a market cap of $6.74 Billion. They have a new technology that is called Tangle, really interesting and could be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
Ripple, I have a strong distaste towards this coin.. but I also like money. Ripple has gotten too big to ignore. At the end of the day, they have an extremely professional team and the resources to get massive exposure (as they’ve shown with features on mainstream television). Ripple will go further than you can think.
Activity: 87
May 08, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
Some altcoins that might surge in 2018 are Monero, Neo, Cardano, Litecoin. Cardano is a new blockchain, launched a few months ago. Cardano’s coin is called Ada and at some point exploded onto the scene, making the cut into the top 10, and later falling out. Today it was 7th on market. Of course, one should always be careful with new cryptocurrencies, because many will also disappear during 2018.
Activity: 158
May 08, 2018, 01:32:22 AM
I think that there will be more different types of altcoins in 2018, but at the same time you will find it harder to judge whether it is good or bad. Of course, I think their prices will rise in the constant fluctuations.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 08, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
I think it is the altcoins it will grow so all we gonna do is to wait don't sell your altcoins and hold it. Just be patient as always because until the time our altcoins we hold are going into a high price. Ill have some altcoins until now i hold on it and waiting to the moon of my altcoins.
Activity: 141
May 07, 2018, 11:42:46 PM
One safest coin on altcoin market is Neo. Neo developments and future vision and changing the blockchain technology with new smart contracts make neo the safest and future growth coin
yes, I agree with you I also choose Neo because I am sure he will continue to grow in the future, can be seen from the current development that is increasing and increasingly popular. I believe Neo has a bright future
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 11:28:14 PM
I'll go for this 5 coins ETH,EOS, IOTA, CAPP, of course NEO. We know more coins coming this 2018. But this 5 coins will remain, give us and bring us to a higher profit. And this coin has a good potential that can bring us to a brighter future.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
I really agree with you. I also believe that Neo will be an exciting investment in the future. I also still keep Neo coins, and wait for a significant price increase will happen. Neo will be a competitor to the dash and also the ethereum. Altcoin this is one of my favorite. and I'm sure Neo will be able to grow up to be the best altcoin.
Activity: 161
May 07, 2018, 11:20:13 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
EOS is an Altcoin that has a pretty good development. until EOS is able to overtake the coin that is above it.
besides with the development of EOS is good enough is able to EOS become more growing again. because with this growth EOS able to become a reliable Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: