Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 72. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

for now, I think altcoin that has a good growth is Ethereum because I see from week to week yesterday Ethereum prices continue to rise and can fix crypto because even though the price Ethereum down I am sure Ethereum can return to a stable price quickly

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 07, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
I think these Altcoins has the potential to grow given the chance and time specially Neo and Eth the currency of these coins is promising as bitcoin continue to expand and grow and so these coins as well we just have to be patient with them because everyone has its own season in the world of cryptocurrency-market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 07, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
I think the ethereum and altcoins are ranked 100 on the coinmarketcap. Altcoins has a variety of uses and has great potential. But here I look at the ethereum, because of its increasing potential and popularity. I also invested in ethereum for the long term.
I fully agree that the ethereum is a very promising coin and we will see strong growth and development. But I would not argue that all the coins from the top 100 will show growth, everything changes, so many coins are hard to keep track of!
Activity: 252
May 07, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
One safest coin on altcoin market is Neo. Neo developments and future vision and changing the blockchain technology with new smart contracts make neo the safest and future growth coin
Activity: 85
May 07, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
I think it is EOS - an ICO that will bridge the gap between programmers, and the blockchain making it easier for them to program and develop on.
Activity: 61
May 07, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
Alcoin and the whole crypt currency in general will grow in the long run, because many coins are real business startups and it's technology behind which the future stands.  It just might not happen very quickly.  And you need to remember that there can still be moments of fraudulent tokens.  We need to analyze the market.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Everyone has their own fondness, with my own altcoin eth, btg, dct, lym they have largely drained my finances but have the potential for the future to increase my assets. so understand and learn every altcoin wisely manage your finances to invest.
Activity: 79
May 07, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
I'm a big believer in Status, because they have a great community and an interesting product that can be huge in the space that they are trying to improve on. Also tenx has alot of potential.
Activity: 344
May 07, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
I think the ethereum and altcoins are ranked 100 on the coinmarketcap. Altcoins has a variety of uses and has great potential. But here I look at the ethereum, because of its increasing potential and popularity. I also invested in ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 560
May 07, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
I do not share the majority's opinion that altcoins from the top 100 and even from the top 50 have great potential for growth. I think that the real gold on the bottom of the market and it have sense to research coins top 300-400 +
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
I believe Ethereum will be one of the strongest growth altcoin this year. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period, but I believe that within a few months Ethereum will recover and stabilize. Because Ethereum has tremendous potential, it has a huge trading volume everyday and its market capitalization is huge. In the future ethereum may be beat bitcoin
Activity: 153
May 07, 2018, 11:57:33 AM
I think for altcoin at this time that can still grow and can for long term investment.
that is Bitcoin Cash first and for second order Ethereum.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
Altcoin that i think will grow will be Eth and fishcoin. Theses are the few coins that I invested and i hope it will grow.
Activity: 118
May 07, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
From some media that I read there are 5 potential coin that can give a lot of profit in the year 2018, including:
1.Ripple (XRP)
   The total value of $ 26 billion is second among cryptocurrencies, behind the bitcoin,
   which is worth $ 41 billion.
2.Cardano (ADA)
   Cardano has a market capitalization of $ 14 billion, and up 348 percent in
   last week.
3.Verge (XVG)
   Verge, with a market capitalization of $ 1.07 billion, rose more than 1,000 percent in
   last week.
4.Stellar (XLM)
   Stellar is a decentralized, fully open source hybrid blockchain.
   join an open global financial network, have the same access &
   economic participation.
5.Tron (TRX)
   Tron, with a market capitalization of $ 3.1 billion, rose 340 percent in
   last week.
it's all according to my prediction based on predictions of some media, but it's up to you, coin what you believe can bring a lot of profit this year.
Activity: 71
May 07, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
I think Altcoins is very good for 2018: ETH, NEO, WAVES, IOTA. I think they have big future not only for 2018 or more.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
I think that in 2018-2019, strong coins will be shown by such coins as ETh, NEO, EOS, Diamond. I advise you to study them in more detail!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
There is no doubt that eth may surprise us every year.  there will still be millions of dollars of pumps. just hold and wait .
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:58:21 AM
I can confirm that the coins that will continue to grow are EOS and IPFS. EOS's future is worth looking forward to after the launch of the main network in June this year. It is called a big project that can surpass ETH, and the mechanism of IPFS's mining machine has not been formally started, instead of HTTP? What is not possible for this?
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
May 07, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Peculium(PCL) has many reasons to grow and have a great team and is a great project. Don`t miss while their product is not yet released. Also I recommend you Adbank(adb), and Utrust(Utk).
Activity: 17
May 07, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
Lately i think people start focusing on privacy so coins like SIBCoin have potential to grow in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: