Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 73. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
With the 2018FIFA World Cup approaching, I think WICC and SOC will be hopping. There are many people taking part in the football guessing during the world cup, and it will be huge if the way of encryption is achieved. The good news is that Russian officials have agreed to use bitcoin to buy tickets.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
I think NEO is a good altcoin that will grow rapidly because it is a very undervalued now, it might replace ETH platform in the future to be a chinese ETH. As NEO is an upgraded version of ETH, more and more projects are being based on its platform.
Activity: 140
May 06, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
May 06, 2018, 11:37:41 PM
There are only a few projects that I would bet on for 2018.
By this I mean hold a large position in due to investment.

Of course any project that you help create, through actively being a participant in its development and marketing can be very lucrative, but I'm talking about actually undervalued projects that have released enough to be competitors in the top 10 best blockchains while still being under 1 billion in marketcap.

In truth there is only one.
It has the fastest on chain tx
It has secure smart contracts
It has a decentralized exchange built into the client that trades at blazing speeds
It has a blockchain creation tool that instantly allows you to create a token for under 10 dollars which can be traded against eth bitcoin and a myriad of other tokens without a verification process
It has fiat on and offramp  for 50% of the planet,
And so much more..

Best of all it has these things now!!!
With a marketcap of approx 40th place on cmc.

Look it up and download the wallet, WAVES will be in the top 10 soon
Activity: 12
May 06, 2018, 11:34:05 PM
Neo, Ltc, BTC (def not an altcoin lol), waves, ripple and the new one on my list (still in pre-ICO) is Cryptfunder (CFND) that I think has lots of locked up potential, it can just keep increasing in value as it boards more startups.
Activity: 59
May 06, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
I think the condition for coins' growth is linking with investors. Nowadays there are coins which are more linked to social media, like ETH, there are more people are attracted by ETH after BTC. Thus, I can see a great future in it.
Activity: 144
May 06, 2018, 04:18:02 PM
I think the fact that Altcoins will grow or not will depend on the authenticity of the projects. We do know that there are a lot of scammers in Ico s space lately. Therefore, people start to think on a certain form of regulations because the scammers are affecting the credibility of ICO s.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 04:17:23 PM
I think Altcoins growth would be difficult, because all COINS need to follow the currency, if the currency began to decline, so all the COINS will decline, but long-term Altcoins I think is growing, PS, valuable COINS

If the crypto market starts its long-expected bull run, I guess that many altcoins and Bitcoin will gain A LOT. My stakes are Ethereum and Cardano, Verge and Stellar, VeChain and OmiseGo. Something like this.

I like all of those you pointed out in your post. I will also write some others with my own discussion.

Ethereum: Useful smart contracts. Comes with erc20 token protocol which changed the whole market.

Xem: It's new economic model, comes with Mozaic system it's like IOTA's tangle system. A special kind of blockchain.

ADA: Very common in Japan and some Assian countries. The adoption is high in Cardano.

Waves: Russian project, still undervalued. Next potential 25x coin with its own blockchain structure.
Activity: 162
May 06, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
There are a lot of good alt coins now and has a promising future, we can see the old ones like ethereum and more from neo, ada, waves, eos and iota. They all have chances to become top rank.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 03:53:35 PM
I think Altcoins growth would be difficult, because all COINS need to follow the currency, if the currency began to decline, so all the COINS will decline, but long-term Altcoins I think is growing, PS, valuable COINS

If the crypto market starts its long-expected bull run, I guess that many altcoins and Bitcoin will gain A LOT. My stakes are Ethereum and Cardano, Verge and Stellar, VeChain and OmiseGo. Something like this.
Activity: 18
May 06, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
I think we'll see big growth in ETH this year as more and more people see use cases for smart contracts beyond just currency uses. Opens up the crypto world to whole new level.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Maybe they will grow but growth depends on good project. I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development.
There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.  As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
 Has anyone else been following them yet?

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
May 06, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
I like HSR. It seems to me that this coin has a huge potential. The price gradually goes up and the project develops well. This is a very interesting coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
CREDITS (CS) - cryptocurrency and Blockchain for the financial industry with more than 1 mln tx/sec and 0.01 sec for a transaction.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 06, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
If we compared the price of the altcoins before and now is very big difference because the price is very high compared to the last few years ago. Count to think of it other altcoin from $1 to thousands dollars now or hundreds dollars and that's enough proof thaf altcoin will grow.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
The altcoins will grow very soon. Perhaps a month after the ICO projects calm down and finally get down to business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 06, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
I think Electroneum, GBX, A2A, BNB. Exchanges will moon always as they have good market cap. Especially when they have some good technologies like SteX exchnage which gives you opportunity to trade currencies immediately Any currency to any.
Activity: 378
May 06, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
As the industry changes the day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long-term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thoughtless

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feedback the better.
Altcoin which I think will continue to grow in 2018 this is Ethereum Coins, NEO, Ripple, Tron, and Litecoin. These five coins I think are the best Altcoin than any other Altcoin. I am sure that by the end of this year the five coin prices I mentioned will be the choice of many investors and the price will peak. I can not wait until the end of 2018.
Activity: 291
May 06, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
CHSB is altcoin which I think will grow in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
Yes of course, but all is not instant should be with the project and do a lot of innovation to foster trust in the community so they are not reluctant to invest.
Most of the altcoins here are start up, so that means we need to wait for the right time for it to progress and people will see that it's worth for investment.
I have a lot of different altcoins, that is my way of diversifying in crypto, actually of my combine altcoins in my porfolio, it's more than my percentage
of holding in bitcoin.

VELIX.ID, this token is a great ICO that will give much profit. velix is focus on the project that will give the best alternate for identification.
Everyone who wants to have the great altcoin is not an easy way, you can't depend on the hype of any coin. better read their waterpaper and roadmaps, which velix.id and its team can provide you.
Pages:
Jump to: