Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 75. (Read 14458 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
I think personally, I remain convinced that eth will be a coin that will grow better in the future and I hold some eth in my wallet and I want to take advantage of the coins I have. You can see there are many investors to invest altcoin, they just need to research and learn a lot about ICO and see the growth of coins in market cap for big profits.

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
I think we have many altcoins that i know will grow this year all of them we have a great  potential and im sure one day all of altcoins will grow up this year
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 04, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
NEO is really a coin. I think that NEO will reach the price of 100 bucks by the summer. So I decided to buy only this coin.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
Many Altcoins already growing which have good potential and solid team behind them. I think Altcoins have very bright future as they have huge potential of growth, rather than this nowadays cryptocurrency market is growing due to altcoins.
Activity: 84
May 03, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
I think and really belive into something like:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

I think they will go to the really high way
But we need to wait, to hold for the perfect time
Hope for it and it's really hard not to be greedy and don't lost the chance when you can make the greatest profit

I agree with your point. For sure, Ethereum is the number one altcoin that surely grow. If I were only to choose one, I would prefer on Ethereum. Since ETH created, it rises to the top because it is well-established and well-organized altcoin. Ethereum's future is the same as BTC's position right now, which is the top leading currency of all time. But to make this posible, we must always support and help the altcoins we loved and helped us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:30:19 PM
I think and really belive into something like:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

I think they will go to the really high way
But we need to wait, to hold for the perfect time
Hope for it and it's really hard not to be greedy and don't lost the chance when you can make the greatest profit
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
I think that Cardano's anonymity is really the best choice. In addition, ADA is now on pamp and I think it's worth buying right now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
I have so 5 favorites for 2018. Of course ethereum. but I think UNIVERSA, SONM, NEO, WAVES and LYMPO. I also invested in this token.
Activity: 39
May 03, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
NEO is a good altcoin that will grow soon. Beside it I would add onecoin, litecoin
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Of all the coins on the market, I would also now only stop at NEO. I think that the price and capitalization will continue to grow and now it is important not to miss the moment of entry.
Activity: 362
May 03, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
i sure Altcoins will grow , I have much more eth hold in my wallet ,I hope to benefit me at a high price in the end of year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 03, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
I think for year 2018 the alcoins that grow faster might be NEO  and ETH. Both coins have the features that can improve the weakness of bitcoin and is a more for investment tool rather than bitcoin is mainly for being value holder.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
May 03, 2018, 08:19:31 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
There are good coins that are getting into the surface if the cryptpcurrency market nowadays, making it harder for people to tell which coin is good and which isn't. However, there are still some coins that consistently rises to the top and for me these coins are litecoin, ethereum, neo is a good coin as well that has a lot of potential, ripple, and last but not the least baxx coins.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 03, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I always invest in protocols. Coins like Wanchain, Zilliqa, Aeternity, and ZRX will explode in 2018.

Take a look at this Aeternity video review and Wanchain video review.
These coins are good and that is the reason why the value has increase now.
We choose our coins or coins which we believe has a good potential and we just have to hold it for long term so it will grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
May 03, 2018, 01:36:34 AM
I always invest in protocols. Coins like Wanchain, Zilliqa, Aeternity, and ZRX will explode in 2018.

Take a look at this Aeternity video review and Wanchain video review.
Activity: 238
May 03, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Most of the good altcoins will be on the rise be the summer. But with respect to the 5 coins I would say NEO, ETH, EOS (of course), BNT, Monero.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
I think ETH will be continue to grow I can see the potential of this coin I think it will continue to grow until maybe it will surpass Bitcoin on the future.
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
There are a lot of new altcoins with big potential but i'm more confident in big.capp cool projects and invest funds in them, and they totaly will grow. NEO ETH BTC most liked
Activity: 56
May 03, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
I think that ethereum will grow for the simple reason that it is the blockchain where there are a lot of developer (along with bitcoin) so it is difficult for these developers to start learning a new programming language and developers make the ecosystem.
Activity: 101
May 03, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it.
In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It's like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments...
Pages:
Jump to: