Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative Block Chains : be safe! - page 2. (Read 1329335 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 6
Challenger in Space
October 24, 2022, 08:26:29 PM
Hello Gavin. Will mobile nodes be the way to prevent these kinds of attacks? The current consensus mechanisms seem very leaning towards the rich and powerful.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
June 22, 2022, 05:56:53 PM
Usually, I send messages to support again and again. Do they have a phone number? I wouldn't trust guys who don't use phones for customer support.

Please quote the messages correctly or else you may end up getting banned thinking you have been plagiarizing

This is how you quote;

Hi everyone!I have a canceled transaction on @poloniex exchange and after the transaction i click on the confirmation email after 2-3 minutes error pops up and my founds stucked. It was a simple USDT tron transaction for a larger amount. I opened the case right away and also wrote to support. From the start I keep getting the answer that my case is in the final stages and that I should be patient because they will respond by email. What is your experience? People this is terribly slow! How can we get our money back?  Cry

Not just copying the post and then replying it together with your text
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 22, 2022, 10:32:32 AM
Hi everyone!I have a canceled transaction on @poloniex exchange and after the transaction i click on the confirmation email after 2-3 minutes error pops up and my founds stucked. It was a simple USDT tron transaction for a larger amount. I opened the case right away and also wrote to support. From the start I keep getting the answer that my case is in the final stages and that I should be patient because they will respond by email. What is your experience? People this is terribly slow! How can we get our money back?

Usually, I send messages to support again and again. Do they have a phone number? I wouldn't trust guys who don't use phones for customer support.
Activity: 1

Hi everyone!I have a canceled transaction on @poloniex exchange and after the transaction i click on the confirmation email after 2-3 minutes error pops up and my founds stucked. It was a simple USDT tron transaction for a larger amount. I opened the case right away and also wrote to support. From the start I keep getting the answer that my case is in the final stages and that I should be patient because they will respond by email. What is your experience? People this is terribly slow! How can we get our money back?  Cry
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
February 23, 2022, 02:24:11 PM
thanks for sharing it.
Very useful  - non expert must be very careful otherwise you can be easily scammed  Sad
Activity: 12
January 26, 2022, 01:43:03 AM
Blockchain wallets are safest wallet. Blockchain wallets use private key encryption to secure data and all transaction.

Activity: 9
January 15, 2022, 04:34:47 AM
Usually people have a computer or laptop. If you have more bitcoin in it then I think it is not advisable to use more altcoin or other coin in it. Speaking of security, I would like to say that no one can stop anyone from attacking various blockchains. I agree with GEVIN ANDERSON. If there is insecurity in blockchain technology then the smart person will adopt 100% irregularity in it. There is no harm in that. Suffice it to say that Gavin Anderson's article is really nice. I congratulate them.
Activity: 37
January 10, 2022, 04:19:26 PM
Once again, anyone really knows what NFT are made for? Or it's just made to hold some picture or gifs in your wallet? I just don't get the NFT purpose

The purpose is to have an absolute original you can't clone..
You can copy the jpg or gif millions of times but only the one in your wallet, coded in the blockchain via smart contract , is the real one and has the value (because people pay for)..

But, imo 99% of NFTs are just hype and insanity.. it's a trend of colorful pictures , but with a serious technological background.
copper member
Activity: 756
November 12, 2021, 05:58:55 AM
Thank you very much Gavin,

The information you provide is very very important.  Indeed, by following this information we can protect our assets.  Usually if our PC has a large amount of bitcoin, we should be very careful in transacting altcoins in that device. I understand the importance of blockchain. I have many devices for security reasons.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
November 10, 2021, 09:44:29 PM
Important Message

Bitcoin new projects are actually new bounties. In fact, you sell their tokens very quickly, so the price of bitcoin goes down a lot and the liquidity goes down.  Hold it for a while without selling it with you. Leave it for a while. You will see that the shops of the project will close and you will get the price of the token after pumping. You will benefit and the rest will benefit.  .

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
November 03, 2021, 08:08:09 AM
Some people only have one computer and that must suck. Fortunately I have multiple so I can use some of my alt-miners to do this safely.
i from chiasekinang, I find it very useful

Hey Man, that post you quoted is 10 years old. Older than all the altcoins you know, Lol.
I know that the topic is still useful even it isn't updated since published but there are many good topics in the same concept and you don't have to wonder about how to find them because the good ones are here in bitcointalk forum. Use the search option in top page or add you keywords in google + bitcointalk.
Welcome to bitcointalk  Smiley
Activity: 1
November 02, 2021, 11:57:57 PM
Some people only have one computer and that must suck. Fortunately I have multiple so I can use some of my alt-miners to do this safely.
i from chiasekinang, I find it very useful
Activity: 20
October 05, 2021, 09:06:07 PM
Reading through the Satoshi whitepaper has revealed a lot about the security threats and challenges your Bitcoin could face when altcoin blockchain run in the same exchange.
I would recommend that you get altcoins with dedicated wallets.
Also, try no to save your Bitcoin on any exchange having other altcoins.

Definitely, you will want to trade with some altcoin and that should be down on an exchange platform where you do not have Bitcoin saved

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
September 30, 2021, 07:33:00 AM
I advise you to be careful of what prominent members of the Bitcoin community say regarding alternative chains. I know some people who believe that the quantity of confirmations is unimportant and that the total expected time of the confirmations is what matters, and that one 10-minute-average confirmation is more secure than three 3-minute-average confirmations.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
September 21, 2021, 01:02:47 PM
I used to use ETH but the fees and how slow it is jut made it impossible for me to keep using the network. After I stopped using ETH I went looking for a good alternative and it took me some time but I ended up finding NEAR and have been using it for NFTs, staking, and etc. NEAR does everything that ETH 2.0 promises and the network is insanely fast and cheap to use. The art in their NFT platforms is also amazing. Staking rewards are 11% and you can also use your NEAR to earn tokens for new projects launching on the network which has been very profitable for me. I’d definitely recommend joining NEARs telegram and learning more about the project. It’s truly changed my life, because when I got into crypto ETH was the place to do all these things but it just got unaffordable as more people used it so moving to a more cost effective network has done a lot for me.
Activity: 68
September 21, 2021, 02:40:34 AM
Also, Nothing beats doing your own research. Go through the stress of researching on the Altcoin by yourself. You can’t always completely trust the words of other people regardless of how solid it might seem.
Activity: 13
Once again, anyone really knows what NFT are made for? Or it's just made to hold some picture or gifs in your wallet? I just don't get the NFT purpose
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In terms of the rate of development, I think now the best blockchain is the BS chain from the binance exchange !!! The transactions are too high on the air. Binance blockchain number one in the blockchain market
Activity: 2
April 28, 2021, 03:25:27 AM
In terms of the rate of development, I think now the best blockchain is the BS chain from the binance exchange !!! The transactions are too high on the air. Binance blockchain number one in the blockchain market!

Are the exchange cryptos as diverse and secure as others?
Activity: 10
March 12, 2021, 05:10:32 AM

Computers give very less yield nowadays. Even with multiple devices your electricity cost will increase.

It doesn't give a healthy yields now. Do check it
Pages:
Jump to: