Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative Block Chains : be safe! - page 4. (Read 1352320 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 28, 2020, 01:37:12 PM
well every since the form of ransomware attack emerged I usually check the suspicious files or programs by unknown vendors in virtual machine. You can use vmware or virtual box back in the day we have a program sandbox now this sandbox is part of windows 10 operating system which you can activate and test programs safely.
Activity: 373
Merit: 0
February 10, 2020, 07:56:48 AM

Blockchain Became apparent from the Bitcoin world & took a mini while to shake off the interrelation. These days it has developed far away crypto currency. In place of obtaining into the Bitcoin hype, many inventive thinkers are focusing at ways to utilize its underlying technology.

The research disclosed that for both macOS and windows, the miner works within steal applications, which are tie-up together with virtualization software

in addition, the attackers falsely exploit the reality that such system applications are generally complex and huge in order to cover up their virtual machine identity.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
January 24, 2020, 01:40:24 PM
Whenever I hear about a new alternative cryptocurrency or blockchain, what usually comes to mind first of all is "how secure is my computer system gonna be if I key in"? Now, this is a valid fear, as far as I'm concerned because there's an exponential increase in cyber theft nowadays and one can't help but wonder if all these alternative blockchains springing up here and there don't have a hand in it.
Blockchain security must be acknowledged to have been made in such a way that it can truly guarantee user security. but we also protect the tools we use if we want to be more secure with adequate anti-virus. because security does not mean if we use the wrong technology, what is available today is that the blockchain is safe and our computer is adequate. but our behavior results in a system leak by opening a link that we do not recognize and rewarding the gift, from where the leak arose. so starting from ourselves to improve behavior to be safe.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
January 21, 2020, 06:20:44 AM
Whenever I hear about a new alternative cryptocurrency or blockchain, what usually comes to mind first of all is "how secure is my computer system gonna be if I key in"? Now, this is a valid fear, as far as I'm concerned because there's an exponential increase in cyber theft nowadays and one can't help but wonder if all these alternative blockchains springing up here and there don't have a hand in it.
Activity: 891
January 19, 2020, 12:56:58 PM
Don't invest more money or time than you can afford to lose. Smiley
In the field of cryptocurrency, everyone should keep in mind, thanks gavin for reminding.

You have quite rightly laid out the idea of an average reasonable person who keeps an eye on his capital and investments in various directions, especially in crypt currency!
Activity: 178
December 20, 2019, 12:29:58 PM
The amount of risk associated with crypto currency will make it harder to grow in near future.There are lots of different blockchains other than BTC wich have great potential like ETH, neo etc.  Moreover, Number of exchanges get hacked like cryptopia make it fishy in eyes of lay man.The price volatility is another factor of its less adoption.But the most significant problem associated with crypto is the SCAMS .There are lots of people who are making money through real user's hard earned money.This will not only make people worried but the credibility of Crypto remain doubtful.
copper member
Activity: 41
December 18, 2019, 03:04:01 AM
Don't invest more money or time than you can afford to lose. Smiley
In the field of cryptocurrency, everyone should keep in mind, thanks gavin for reminding.
copper member
Activity: 102
December 12, 2019, 12:27:56 AM
Generally, if you have a large amount of bitcoins on a given PC, being extra-cautious about third party software (be it an Alt-coin client or a particularly
Activity: 3
November 27, 2019, 12:45:30 AM
Just let it be and they will work all those who believe in it. BTC
According to our finding that the new blockchain technology aids and help people to hide their transaction history yet they can remind the integrity of transaction relationships.

And the antimatter is one way to help getting more of its attractions.
shorturl.at/IOX49

Activity: 15
November 14, 2019, 01:04:04 PM
This makes so much sense. If only a lot more people knew better.
Activity: 8
November 03, 2019, 12:39:33 PM
Thanks Gavin, your post means a lot to me. It makes me feel safer to test a block chain instead. I hope this test is safe   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
October 16, 2019, 04:34:40 AM
We are in the market for a reputable and aggressive marketing company for our Public Token Sale. Do you know of any?
Activity: 2
September 28, 2019, 11:56:59 AM
Yeah I really doubt sometimes, what will be happened with bitcoin in future,. there are too many scammers in market we cant able to trace them,...

I always do a lots of research before investing in a crypto market. I know we can't get a refund if got scammed, I already got in scammed of 10 BTC for listing on Coinbene Exchange Sad for token listing XTS. After that, it's too hard to believe in real people Sad  I wish I can recover my lost BTC asap Smiley

I will keep in touch with your all valuable posts.

Thanks Smiley!

Activity: 1
September 28, 2019, 11:53:26 AM
Meet the Cryptonia Market - an online darknet marketplace, organized only in 2018. This marketplace supplies enough illegal things from deepweb, like narcotics, stolen documents, as well as bogus stuff, which can be acquired by Bitcoin (BTC) or Monero (XMR) cryptos. The Cryptonia Marketplace marketplace itself is not sophisticated, further it’s absolutely anonymous. Cryptonia Marketplace has a stylish style, wallet-less escrow (direct deposit), not complicated to use Bitcoin Multisig payments, Monero, 2FA, harsh cryptography provides stable anti-fishing measures, EXIF metadata stripper for photograph, PGP encryption etc.
Cryptonia Marketplace already has an escrow and multisig features, with all of the issues clarified by assistance members. The marketplace presents a list of appropriate sites with different URL, on which any contestant is able to find working Cryptonia Marketplace links.

Activity: 57
September 26, 2019, 05:29:41 AM
What are the currency valuation criteria in this table?..
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
September 19, 2019, 12:56:01 PM
"Think of #Dash as #Bitcoin on steroids, a faster Bitcoin.”

Genevieve Roch-Decter & Nicole Marchand co-CEOs of
@Grit_Capital
 discuss
@NeptuneDash
 on
@BNNBloomberg

"Fidelity is one of their largest investors"

@Fidelity
 manages $7.4 trillion 👀📈

Visit: http://NeptuneDash.com

https://twitter.com/DashpayNews/status/1174435317455233026
 Roll Eyes
September 17, 2019, 01:49:44 PM
Dash trading is already live on Coinbase Pro. Only limit orders for now

Coinbase Pro: Our DASH/USD and DASH/BTC order books will now enter limit-only mode. Limit orders can be placed and cancelled, and matches may occur. Market orders cannot be submitted. Order books will remain in limit-only mode for a minimum of 10 minutes.
https://twitter.com/Dashpay/status/1174007833882505217
 Roll Eyes

It looks like trading on Coinbase Pro is likely to open at a premium to the market. Might be some good arbitrage opportunities at the open, with strong buy order book right now.
https://twitter.com/RTaylor05/status/1174003990444429319
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
September 07, 2019, 12:44:24 PM
I have known about oneCoin who has a private blockchain I feel frustrated about individuals when I hear that they ha put resources into oneCoin. The fact of the matter is continually guaranteeing wellbeing in all exchanges. There are elective shut chains truly are turning out and numerous altcoins are likewise out in ICOs and Airdrops, however this things are consistently at our own hazard
Activity: 126
September 05, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
Most blockchains are new,their whitepaper is relatively new and don’t have good projects on them.
Bitcoin,Ethereum is used by many different corporations,developed with huge funds and audited regularly but many bofnthe new blockchain lack these things,there is little to no documentation, their supposed claims are not ready most times,some have even claimed 100k TPS only to end with 1000 TPS.
So be careful. When dealing with alternate blockchain and many are not decentralized
September 05, 2019, 03:52:59 PM
Our client @Dashpay partnered with @iqcashnow to bring more real-world use cases for the fast-growing cryptocurrency. This partnership expands the number of merchants accepting the cryptocurrency globally by 1,000. Read about it in @Cryptonomist_en
https://twitter.com/SHIFTcomm/status/1169673669527920640
 Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: