Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative to Myetherwallet - page 6. (Read 1097 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 02:42:58 PM
I am using metamask extension for my ethereum and erc20 based tokens,you will just need to have your seed phrase,it also blocks malicious websites that might be phishing sites,that is why i am using it instead of myetherwallet,plus you wont need to put your private keys manually when you are using decentralize applications.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
I think myetherwallet developers is not committed to the project again, since the split mycrypto.com seems to be gain more attention. I will sugget mycrypto.com, it is a fork of myetherwallet but a better version, even they are about releasing a desktop version which will reduce the incidence of website phishing
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
Well if you are scared to use mew right now it is understandable,as the DNS servers nowdays can be hacked,the most ideal wallet would be metamask wallet as it is an extension which doesnt have any website,the security is undoubtful as the developers are very active,most of the people arent using metamask but for me it is one of the most secured wallets that offers like what mew offers.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 02, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
 I used myetherwallet for a while and discovered imtoken. Imtoken has features that are and you feel secured with your fund. Still learning how to use meta wallet.
Merit: 19
May 02, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
I normally use myetherwallet for storing my Ethereum based tokens. I am from a country where the economy is really bad and cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has being a life saver, but the recent hack of mew DNS servers. I fear losing it.
Please what are the best alternatives to securing tokens while storing them.
I want advice on the best alternatives to Myetherwallet
You can use metamask,it is an extension that you can use to create mew wallets without any hassle,mew is the most commonly use wallet for ethereum and erc20c  tokens which is why theres no doubt mew wallet is the most trusted wallet,but the hack happened causing most of the users to doubt its security which is why i am currently using my metamask wallet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 02, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
To enhance the security, I recommend you to use a hardware wallet too. The hardware wallet does not reveal your private key when interacting with browser. It is a safe choice to protect your valuable coins.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
If you are holding a coins for long term then myetherwallet is not secure, i think you should purchase the hardware wallet Trezor or Ledger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 02, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
Perhaps the best replacement for MyEtherWallet will not be Metamask, but the purchase and hardware purse Ledger. As far as I know, he's new and can support the etherium tokens now.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 02, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
I normally use myetherwallet for storing my Ethereum based tokens. I am from a country where the economy is really bad and cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology has being a life saver, but the recent hack of mew DNS servers. I fear losing it.
you can use metamask, its best alternative for myetherwallet. but they say that its better to use hardware wallet to fully secure your wallet, you can use whether ledger nano or trezor.
May 02, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
Jaxx is available as an extension for Chrome and is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. You can also download the Jaxx mobile application and view all the crypto balances with one device.
The interface looks intuitive-simple. The program provides an opportunity to easily and quickly switch between different currencies. The Jaxx wallet has built-in support for Shapeshift. With the help of the built-in exchange it is possible to quickly exchange crypto-currencies.
Activity: 451
May 02, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
Install metamask and import your existing Mew private key, next time login no need to key in private key anymore, double check website ssl information before access your account, another option is buy a hardware wallet and all the problem SOLVE !
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
May 02, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
all I know is the use of the offline MEW app, which is installed on your computer. you can download it from official GitHub. hopefully the use of this application will be safe for you.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
May 02, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

You can try mycrypto, Jaxx and Exodus, they are also secure and safe but I highly recommend that you do not store all your coins in one wallet, this is risky and not recommend trying to run at least 5 different wallet or address which is apart from each other to keep your coins safe.
Activity: 448
May 02, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
With full security- Metamask, Trazor, Ledger and Nano hardware wallets are best alternative of Myetherwallet. It's only depend upon one button which is only done by holder for any transfer. In simple words it is fully secured, safer, and never compromised type of wallets. If i do ranking, then on
1. Ledger
2. Trazor
3. Metamask
4. Nano
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
May 01, 2018, 09:18:15 PM
To avoid using website of myetherwallet you can import your account on imtoken, download it on playstore. Im using these for many times until now there was no problem. You can send and receive on it without touching your MEW site . Hackers attact in mew site will not touch your account in danger
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
The best alternative for full security are hardware wallets and trazor, ledger and nano hardware wallets are available in the market. These hardware wallets are fully secured and never compromised because only holder can do any transfer because without pressing a button, nothing can be done.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 08:26:52 PM
One online wallet similar to MyEtherWallet is metamask which is quite good also just set a powerful password so that you wont be easily hacked. But still i trust mew other than the others.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
May 01, 2018, 08:15:34 PM
I still use myetherwallet but i use it together with metamask, I think using the both together is more secured because you connect to your myetherwallet using the metamask, your transaction are confirmed in the metamask that way you are not giving away your private key.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
May 01, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
There are a couple available on the google play store for android.
MyToken is one of them! Wink

Good luck to you in finding one that is right for you.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:07:15 PM
Thoughts on Exodus Wallet? Supports all ERC20
Pages:
Jump to: