Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 2. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 05:06:18 AM
Resell your tokens and then when the token reaches its lowest price, stack up more of the tokens that you have sell, but there is a big risk if it turns not on that way. Make your own move to this part.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 24, 2018, 11:55:19 PM
and until now the market situation is still deteriorating and bleeding and even worse, after experiencing an increase yesterday, which I think will experience a recovery, now the market is deteriorating and bleeding again, whether the market will be like this, and what should be done, holding coins that are still owned in a longer term may be the right thing to do now.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:11:19 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
Don't panic, it is simply like OP said the market is having to correct itself due to all of the dips and the only negative thing I see here is that the prices chose to correct at a lower price. We all have to be patient with the market and give it time to get back on its feet again before we start panicking about things that we have no control of.

Always hold on and don't ever lose hope on everything with alts right now. The brighter tommorow is nearly approaching, and as we feed the pain and pressures I know one day the situation will be back to profitable increase. Market will gain it's momentum and recover at higher price on every coins we hold.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
Not a time to cry, neither is it a time to beat your self, or start worrying. Put all of that energy into something elsem something that would be productive. Get your mind off the bloodbath if need be, and do something else. Invest more if you can. Anyone wise one will tell you that this is the bets time to buy more, and that's the absolute truth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 01:51:56 AM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.
Don't panic, it is simply like OP said the market is having to correct itself due to all of the dips and the only negative thing I see here is that the prices chose to correct at a lower price. We all have to be patient with the market and give it time to get back on its feet again before we start panicking about things that we have no control of.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
How long do you guys predict the correction will last? Can it take months?
to predict for sure I think it is very difficult or even uncertain we can take the thought from the graph of its annual development as a guide to take advantage of the opportunities we will get
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
That's just the theory that everyone knows but it's important to understand the market trend. If we do not grasp the trend and the psychology of the market, we will invest in the wrong time and we will lose a lot of money. I have invested so much and have had many experiences. Money is not so easy to earn Wink
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
I prefer to hodl. There's no point in selling altcoins on this bear market now. Unfortunately, the market has been seriously manipulated last months and now we all have to be patient to get through this situation.
Activity: 58
September 21, 2018, 06:46:34 AM
Alts are bleeding because of the present market situation, most people are moving their funds out of alts to BTC that is less volatile compared to alts. This the main reason why alts are bleeding.
Activity: 60
September 21, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
To me this is the perfect time to buy more altcoins. Just invest in the projects you trust, I believe it will bring in profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 06:42:46 AM
I agree with you. In the situation in which the market is located, you need to buy coins, and not sell.
Now of course you can buy, but what if the market goes even further down, because so far there is no reason to expect that it will begin to grow. Personally I now adhere to neutrality, so as nor buy, nor sell now not worth.

I would not be so relaxed. Today there is growth and therefore there is profit. I did not wait but some coins made a profit
Activity: 192
September 20, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
now all alts green again. hope this is gonna be good this time. we all tired because of this stupid reds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:02:00 AM
I agree with you. In the situation in which the market is located, you need to buy coins, and not sell.
Now of course you can buy, but what if the market goes even further down, because so far there is no reason to expect that it will begin to grow. Personally I now adhere to neutrality, so as nor buy, nor sell now not worth.
Activity: 382
September 20, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
Activity: 4
September 17, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
We all should keep patience until the market is high again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:20:46 AM
In my opinion, it is necessary to discard coins that have already been impossible to adjust. Choose the right coin again.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
September 17, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
If you take the best position, you can avoid this period with minimal damage. Remember that you will not lose your money unless you sell your coins.
Yeah i have been selling my crypto though i know that i will be losing some of my money. And for that i my savings hurt me most after losing some and i do not know for now if i can recover it by investing again while market price is cheap. I am still in doubt to join again because i had some fear that crypto will going to end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

Hold the altcoins that you already have, if you have the money then you should buy now that the altcoins are bleeding, best time to buy. Also get ready to wait because prices are going to be low for a long time to come before we see any better prices coming out for the coins, Don't panic sell and don't sell your coins below the price you bought them for
Activity: 86
September 15, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
Many atimes, when bitcoin price fall, it affects the price of altcoins as well. Something I learnt that works for others is that many do convert their Bitcoin into Altcoins when the Bitcoin price is falling.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 14, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
Crypto market is bloody I just watch it now because I have not dared to buy at a low price and if I buy it there is a possibility that the value will even decline because of a bad market this year. It is better to rest in the mind, especially for users who experience losses from their portfolios then re-enter after the brain can think rationally again.
Pages:
Jump to: