Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts are Bleeding What To Do? - page 3. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 14, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

I agree with your opinion about the mentality when is a investor in this market. Not everyone can take advantage of decreasing price, almost people think about the collapse and sell all their coins in panic
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:52:21 PM
If we consider the issue from the economic point of view, then we need to distribute our assets in a percentage so that the largest percentage of assets (for example, 50-80%) account for a stable but slowly growing coin, and distribute the remaining assets in equal gains for fast-growing coins. Thus, even if some coins sink, this will be compensated by the growth of other.
Activity: 573
September 14, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
To me the best thing to do now in this red marker is to hodl ,in crypto you don't lose until you sell at a loss. All the coins I bought are like 50% down now , so selling it is not the best option for me , I still believe the bear market will soon be over and coins will moon again .
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
For me I have learnt that whenever market is bleeding if i am already on profit, i will sell off and wait to buy back at dip, because if you kept waiting, the price will start going down and down, so i think selling off and buy back again is a good option, though my opinion.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
I think it is always a good time to buy altcoins with future prospects and hold those that are already available. If you do not have time to drop unwanted coins at the peak of their prices, then you need to wait for the time when prices will pump again.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 07:07:48 AM
The fact that Altcoin is bleeding is a characteristic that can not be ruled out while talking about cryptocurrency. Its normal for a coin to experience fluctuations in price due to demand and supply.
Just be patient and it will go green again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
"If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices." I agree with this approach. I don't feel overwhelmed, I try to look for silver lining.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
August 27, 2018, 05:02:33 PM
Currently the cryptocurrency market is going through a big correction (especially to those who have recently joined). We are seeing coins lose 30-50% of its value in a few days and everyone is panicking. These are the times that will define who will succeed in this market and who will fail. You have to keep your emotions in check and be confident that once you have done proper research in the coins you have invested in they will go up when the market rebounds. Corrections are inevitable and is needed for the overall market to grow. So if you are feeling overwhelmed by the drastic decline in your portfolios just take a few days off and enjoy some sunshine. If you want to be aggressive throw some more fiat into the game and take advantage of the low prices.

We can't do anything about it. We can't even change it so it would be better if we'll just stick on holding and waiting for the right time to sell because through that, we would be able to gain what we want and the profit that we are aiming for. There is no better way to get a good profit during this time but just to wait.
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
Yes and that you infer when they are falling , can fix minus) or of course wait as many reversals market, I so and do . do not expect in the near future that the market will unfold
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 27, 2018, 04:57:06 PM
Now we can see that the global downtrend is going to end soon, so it's the best time to buy cheap altcoins. I feel that soon all coins will go to the new moon again.
Let's hope so. We need to be patient and hold our tokens and coins, and also use this opportunity to buy some more tokens at cheaper prices.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Cryptocurrency is experiencing a down trend and the downfall of value. But this not mean that it will be a permanent . I believe what market experiencing now is normal and a preparation for another bull run this year. So I just patiently waiting for this to happen.
I also don't think that the downfall will be permanent, because nothing is permanent. The market may be bleeding now but I am sure that the whales are still making money, and we need to wait for our turn.
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
For me, what I did was  to convert a large chunk of it to Bitcoins because I saw its dominance rising, it sorts to kept my portfolio stable. Will be my altcoins back gradually as the market become better
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
The only way for currently situation is hold all altcoins as long as prices will not start growing. Market is very risky now so the best option is be careful and patient
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
Buy! This is the only thing we should do during a "bloody" market. It's a chance to purchase more tokens/coins at a low price. I do not know why so many traders/investors panic so much just because the market looks to be in a bad shape. We should remember that a recovery will always follow after a fall or crash. It's just like a person who has a fever. He will surely receiver from it after a day or two. The market may not recover as fast but it surely will in time.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 26, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Yes believed it or not those people that do not read and research about the currency they invested they must be regretting it if they will lose a 50%of their investment to it. And at this time those people should make some relaxation to calm their self. To make more patience of waiting to grow their investments.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
Alts bleed - what should I do?
first of all do not panic.
any markets are cyclical - the fall will be replaced by growth.
The market of crypto-currency is very young, soon the institutional investors will come (after the decision of the SEC) and everything will change abruptly.
Patience is our best ally.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 26, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
in fact, we don't have to panic too much. the same incident has taken place in April this year. we need to wait a month and it will come back. if it is an air token, u may suffer losses. So, we finally invested in the top 50 coins.
Activity: 336
August 26, 2018, 10:53:29 AM
You never know what will happen tomorrow, after one week or one month. Sometimes it's better to sell your coins if it's global downtrend. If it's the local correction you can hold or do day trading.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
The Bitcoin dominance continues to increase and now it is inching towards the 54% mark. So it seems that no one will be able to stop a return to the 2015/16 scenario, when Bitcoin enjoyed 80% to 90% market share.
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 11:05:26 PM
nothing can be done , just keep calm . soon the market will start to grow and prices will return to the previous level
Pages:
Jump to: