Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts suck! - page 2. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 16, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
Crypto is a risk and always will be. You need to be years in that market to know that panic is not the best option.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
Same situation... I've bought some altcoins in June, but today the price is going even lower!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 16, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
I'm also more leaned towards Bitcoin than alt coins. However, this is an extremely volatile market and things like this happened and will continue to happen in the future.

Having Bitcoin also certainly helps, since you are covered to continue trading when any of the two crashes(unless both do at the same time) but it certainly is a good and safe way for anybody to go forward instead of depress.

Just relax, learn from it and continue. We need to have present inside our heads that everything we learn will be useful possibly for all ours lives, since Cryptos will be in this world for a very long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
It is precisely because too many scam altcoins appear that the consequences will be caused. I think we should resist altcoins that have no real value and only hype, and pay more attention to those technical altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 16, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
)))
welcome on hot summer sale, friends)
discounts on alts to -90% and more)
I myself am in nem with a loss -75%
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:07:01 AM
You can use your BTC to buy altcoins, then grab a seat and wait  Grin Altcoins will increase, I strong believe it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 16, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
BTC dominance above 50%, we all know who's king!
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
will be better al on market in september.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 16, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
Its normal situation, after this u can see what will happen in cryptocurrency. Maybe bitcoin and other coin do some correction to up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 16, 2018, 08:42:08 AM
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!

Actually, you have not planned properly and not managed your funds in the right manner. Here you should be investing by comparing the bitcoins trend and volatility with the Altcoins overall trend strength and volatility as they both are inversely proportional to each other and I think you should be investing when the Altcoins were expected to rise and not based on the Bitcoins or any other conditions. Also, make use of the Technical indicators and analysis for your help which will surely make all your doubts cleared before taking any trade.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 16, 2018, 08:20:22 AM
In the near future will suck those who leaked the violas at low prices. This was the case last year and it will be the same this year. The violas are falling because of the growth of the cue ball but at any time the cycle can change

You don’t make sense!

But

When the ETF isn’t approved everything will crash and burn!
There is no money in this space
Existing patrons are buying BTC because whales are taking opportunity from the ETF FOMO
No ETF back to square one
At the end of the day no ETF and no new market participants!
The end product is Bitcoin sub 5K!
Totally possible. The upcoming ETF decision is truly a big deal and am expecting the market to react accordingly. 2018 has been a horrible year for cryptocurrencies so far and am not expecting anything anymore since almost every optimistic prediction that I tend to make turned out wrong. If the ETF proposal gets approved, the institutional investors would most likely take over this market like a storm which is both good and bad. If the ETF proposal gets rejected, the entire market would most likely fall even further wiping out many shitcoins in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
for now, all altcoins are experiencing a bad thing and altcoin apprentices are certainly upset with the current market situation.
but that does not mean we have to sell it, last longer until bitcoin goes up, the altcoin will also go up. just need a little patience
Activity: 260
August 16, 2018, 01:47:10 AM
Altcoins are ideal for quick earnings and I think that they still show what they are capable of. But it's too early to bet big money on them.
yep, b'coz alt less stable. but if you are lucky to give extraordinary benefits here win on cryptoworld we needs a little luck Grin hope luck always by my side Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:43:21 AM
Altcoins are ideal for quick earnings and I think that they still show what they are capable of. But it's too early to bet big money on them.
Activity: 115
August 16, 2018, 01:35:24 AM
I agree with you, I'm not so respectful of the altcoins. Moreover, they are too dependent on bitcoin. It's too early to extol them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
The going down market is the hardest one for alts, as they are decreasing in prices more than btc due to their volatility nature, but in the future they can give you more.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
Not selling but angry!

Lol it loooks like me and you are in the same boat. I kept putting money into altcoins because I thought that they are the ones that are most likely to grow faster, imagine my surprise when bitcoins started growing and the altcoins I was holding were either not growing or they were falling. I am just waiting for the market to get to better prices.
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 15, 2018, 02:22:55 AM
You don't need to panic now. Now we need to calm down and look for benefits. At this point, your advantage is to invest more in altcoins while they are at a low price. Eventually, they will grow, I'm sure.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:18:03 AM
I think you are new in this market. It is so normal that altcoins fall down while bitcoin rise. Do not panic.

You are right but current situation is not normal. Prices falling too low and if it will be longer we can see huge catastrophe on market. In my opinion market dying and will be hard if this situaction will be last longer
Activity: 280
August 15, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
has become part of the world of cryptocurrency. do not panic with the situation that you think is unstable. especially when the current BTC price has decreased. I think it's normal and natural. there must be a risk. don't be easy to get angry. be patient may be better for you now.
Smiley thanks
Pages:
Jump to: