Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts suck! - page 6. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 27, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
You played on the market brilliantly but you are now pissed? Are you serious? I might say that you are disappointed because of the mistake you made investing to that altcoin which causes your funds to go down. You are too greedy earning a lot instantly and expecting alts to go up together with BTC but it did not happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!
hey dude, master your anger Wink it's nor that disastrous yet, you have pretty good chances for changing your tactics and get your money back or even multiply it
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.

Maybe your top 10 Altcoins are belong to the crap coins therefore i suggest you choose the top 10 ranked Altcoin lead by Ethereum. As i have observed many times for this year that everytime Bitcoin will rise up then the Altcoins arise too and when the Bitcoin start to fall then the whole market will falls too which is opposite to your current experience. Now that Bitcoin below to $8,000 again therefore good luck to your Altcoins in which you expect them to rise up but i see them already falling triggered by the Bitcoin.

Learn English properly and post when you can make sense - peasant bitch- Don’t waste my time!
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:39:59 PM
I can't help but feel the same sentiment, it's taking a very long time for the coins to recover. I'm actually beginning to have frustrations myself but the only thing we can do now is hodl or we might end up regretting more if we sell early. It's really sad to see your asset going down almost 70% from the start of the year, we can only pray to Crypto Gods right now Smiley
Activity: 223
July 26, 2018, 09:27:03 PM
if you get yourself anoid and angrily cash your coins out, remember you are the one that looses out. So, this is bound to happen as part of your risk to encounter. Why not look back and retrace the coin you are holding to avoid future occurrence and the more preferd Advice for you now is to hold and be well patient for it's green to spring.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
Not selling but angry!
keep your friends quiet, this is a commonplace. if the bitcoin price increases drastically then the altcoin price will drop. but don't worry. altcoin price will also increase
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 08:57:58 PM
Not selling but angry!

Maybe your top 10 Altcoins are belong to the crap coins therefore i suggest you choose the top 10 ranked Altcoin lead by Ethereum. As i have observed many times for this year that everytime Bitcoin will rise up then the Altcoins arise too and when the Bitcoin start to fall then the whole market will falls too which is opposite to your current experience. Now that Bitcoin below to $8,000 again therefore good luck to your Altcoins in which you expect them to rise up but i see them already falling triggered by the Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 08:48:12 PM
yes no to reasons for concern have patience because it had come to well but of this and before the end of the year to 10k
Activity: 217
July 26, 2018, 08:37:33 PM
Sometimes alts behave very strange, usually when bitcoin goes up, alts follow it, but now a days when bitcoin declines alts also follow it and when bitcoin rises alts further drop thr value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 08:02:14 PM
When decisions we make while investing are not in line with the outcome of the market, we are all annoyed. Actually, bitcoin's action affect the entire market and the rise in altcoins will usually come after bitcoin.
Activity: 270
July 26, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
Current bitcoin price is almost 8k marks but all altcoins prices are going down.  It's not a happy moment but we need to think positively & hold our patience. Prices can drop down but it doesn't mean that prices will not improve or rise again. I think it's just a matter of time, everything will be ok within few days or weeks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
You have to calm down and have some patience all the altcoins are going down because bitcoin price is going up, after some time, altcoins will start to grow up too
Activity: 29
July 26, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Not selling but angry!

Probably alts will recover on Q4, meaning october onwards. First 3 quarters probably are for the mother bear.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
Alts are being sold for bitcoin so its price will rise a lot, after that people will start to sell btc for altcoin as it is high but the time between these two events matters.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
Be patient. Be calm. Hold everything, don`t sell. No worries. Take advantage of the low prices and buy. Try to enjoy the ride. Finally prices will rise........and rise...........and rise!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
July 26, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
Not selling but angry!
Just a piece of advice, if you made some moves and then you lose money then you are the one that made the wrong moves and not the market, brilliant moves do not make you lose money, brilliant moves makes you a fortune, the price of bitcoin right now can only go in two directions it can go up in a fast way or it can go down in a fast way and the reason is that everyone is waiting for the decision of the SEC about the creation of a bitcoin ETF on august 10 or 16 depending on the sources, so keep your eyes open for that data and see what it is the ruling and adjust your strategy accordingly, remember you are the one that needs to adjust to the market and not the other way around.
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 03:56:00 PM
I'm also slowly losing hope on altcoins day by day, I think that their progress is slow and that their use for trading is more focused for day traders, I'm focused on long term profits, may be because of that, that I'm getting bored of alts... I'll wait for some time but I'm currently tempted to just hold bitcoin from now.

Hold! in the long term altcoin will give more profit than bitcoin and ethereum. The main thing is to choose a good project at the very start. Now it is nkn
Activity: 71
July 26, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
I'm also slowly losing hope on altcoins day by day, I think that their progress is slow and that their use for trading is more focused for day traders, I'm focused on long term profits, may be because of that, that I'm getting bored of alts... I'll wait for some time but I'm currently tempted to just hold bitcoin from now.
Activity: 330
Hi I'm KS03
July 26, 2018, 03:49:48 PM
At this point if your way behind Satoshi wise I would suggest HODL'ing.  The alts usually pump after the Bitcoin pump.  You don't want to move to Bitcoin only to then have the alts pump.  I'm in the same boat.  I jumped off Bitcoin too early and missed the last BTC run. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
July 26, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
Not selling but angry!

Do not worry wins the one who is waiting. In such moments if you are an investor, it will be better not to open the market. Start other business and wait for new growth. This will save your nerves and save deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: