Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts suck! - page 3. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 02:05:08 AM
If you take a look at BTC at the moment, I think that you'll say BTC is also suck as well. LOL. It's just effect of downward trend so I think you no need to waste your time to complain about it cause you're not the only one in this world Smiley. Try to accept it and find out any other way to make money at this time.

I will tell you more - it depresses a lot of people now. However, I am sure that when the market changes the color and becomes green, everybody who said that alts were awful would change their viewpoint.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Alts sucks? Nah, I don't think so. It is normal for any coin, not just altcoin to experience a reduction in its price and it is not okay for us to say that they suck just for that reason. They are so much that determines whether a coin is worth the hype or not, and I don't think that a reduction in its price is one way to say that, else it would have been okay to say that bitcoin also suck.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
Opinions will surely differ from each and everyone, but your alts will only suck if you don't have sufficient background research about it, also most alts must be observe carefully so if you don't have much time, better not go for alts and just focus on btc it is easier though but I know that there is a possibility that your perspective will change as your experienced more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 11, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
What remains to be done when we can not, in any way, prevent or even stop the fall of the market. Now all the Alts reach their bottom, so there is a great opportunity to restart their assets and again, from September, I hope, will move on a long and successful path.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:09:01 AM
I agree that now is the best time to buy altcoins and bitcoin, since the price is more than profitable. The market is already very long in the drawdown, from this already tired even the most patient. Therefore, I think that in September we will see the long-awaited growth. The main thing is to be patient.
Activity: 103
August 11, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Look at the market today and you will realize that two weeks ago everything was very good. But now is the best time to make a purchase. I think that by the end of September there should be growth in all currencies, too long the market is red, so can not be extended for a long time, otherwise the crypto currency will not be interesting.
Activity: 658
August 11, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!
Though the market might be in red now and as altcoins are not even showing sign of positive rise, I will suggest that we all stay calm and patiently hold our coin, when the market recover and the price rise, we'll make reasonable profit.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
August 11, 2018, 07:46:06 AM
Not true. Most of the altcoins are bad but the rest of them are just having a bad time because look at bitcoin price and look how volatile is in the last couple of months. Altcoins are going down for now because bitcoin cannot find a stabilize price yet and this brings panic among the cryptos.
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 07:38:48 AM
I don't think that aits is bad now. Now the entire encryption market is very bad. We still have to accept the reality, wait quietly.
Activity: 22
August 11, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
I think it's normal in cryptomarket.
It's have a lot of risk and a lot of potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
If you take a look at BTC at the moment, I think that you'll say BTC is also suck as well. LOL. It's just effect of downward trend so I think you no need to waste your time to complain about it cause you're not the only one in this world Smiley. Try to accept it and find out any other way to make money at this time.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
August 11, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
Hi there,

The problem is people want to stay rather at BTC when it goes up and down. Either side has its own excuses. Since we don't have new people investing around, alts are suffering and I am afraid they will suffer until the bull run. The prices of alts are ridiculously low at these times. Unfortunately, my buying power depleted. I hope I had some more BTC to invest more just after bull run started. Since buying at these times does not seem to be safe for me. The prices would dip more and more.

Kind regards,
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
August 11, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
It depend's on your alt's.

On the other side dont ever expect that everytime bitcoin's price goes up altcoin will also increase its value in a snap, in my own analysis it take's time for altcoins to get the price go up after the bitcoins price increase the same thing whenever bitcoins price go down.
Activity: 476
August 11, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.

BTC is going down now. Hmm. This time is really hard for people who are holding altcoins. I'm one of them, that's why I feel  a little bit panic. But I'm sill try to be patient and wait for their price go up
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
I do not understand what's going on. The market is collapsing like a sand castle. The main currencies fall and, after them, pull all the other coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
Yes it is seen in recent time but it will not happen in near future. The market is on downtrend so every coin is on down but we cant sayay its sucked.I just wanna take patience and the market will move up for sure.

Some alts suck when you do not handle your investment well during the fall of price. Instead of having bad impression on it, take a good chance on it and find some trusted coin that can give good profit. Do not invest on some coin that has small number of investors but to those that are popular in the market.
Activity: 476
August 11, 2018, 06:27:12 AM
in my opinion altcoin is not as bad as you see because with an altcoin you should be able to get a lot of profits and the altcoin prices are still very cheap so you have to get a lot of profit from the movement of altcoin prices.
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 11, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
Not selling but angry!
I will like to suggest that you shouldn't feel frustrated of eat yourself up because of the present condition of the market though it is. You should rather be more patient and hold a bit more because the market will soon recover from the fall and the price will rise again.

That's why I did not do much recently in this market, did not even check my positions regularly anymore. It only creates more frustration and you feel poorer everytime you look at the charts...best thing is to forget the prices for a while. Only look at cmc when you read in the mainstream media that bitcoin is on the move up. Not likely this is going to happen soon though.
Activity: 510
August 11, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
Altcoins, that's quite sad and not even a hint of pullback. It seems to me that they will never reach the previous heights given how much they fell, but maybe I'm wrong and still will be strong growth
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 11, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
I think most of us now are angry and in not the best set of mind, market is crashing , these are the worst day in long time and I believe we will look back at this moment as a lost opportunity in one years time.
Pages:
Jump to: