Pages:
Author

Topic: Alts suck! - page 5. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 01, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
I am very afraid of altcoins future. Now some of my altcoins are 10x cheaper than ATH, is that even possible? Yes and maybe it will be the end of some alcoins Sad.
The fact that the project still evolve can make you still hold even the value is really fell down, but if the project don't have any updates coming from the dev team, better to make your stop and loss though 10x cheaper is really building stress to your investment but it should take as a learning part so in
your next time trade you will investigate and deeply research about the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
bitcoin's action affect the entire market. Sometimes alts behave very strange. the only thing we can do now is hodl. You are too greedy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:34:32 AM
alcoins start to fall even lower, I do not understand what's the matter, but I definitely will not sell, I already talked about this when they cost several times more. All the same now is not a very good time for this.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
I can not yet understand why altcoin price movements are heavily influenced by bitcoin performance, as if altcoin does not have their own fundamentals, but I see they still have plenty of time to grow
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
Personally, I think if there is more demand than supply for these altcoin, we will see some positive moves even as the market is still in bear because the price of bitcoin is making positive moves and this is because of the demand. There are many investors who are selling due to panic but if we can support altcoin and there is high demand, the price will rise. Let's all be patient and hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
As many others have previously stated: you're maybe new to crypto trade, as Alt bullrun and BTC bullrun never begin at the same time.
Trading secret is about patience, it seems that you don't have any.
Just let your Altsmature a little bit, and you will see them pump, it's just a matter of weeks.
Of course, if your wallet if full of the worst shitcoins, well, they could also go deeper.
Whatever alts you did not have, they all fall down. The best and worst. Sometimes there are pumps that are dumped quickly. Our patience has been tested for more than six months. How much more to suffer?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
yes im think for this problem too, why only bitcoin is growth but altcoins is stuck, and think thats is happen because the market altcoins and bitcoin is different, so maybe bitcoin is better for invest for long term till end year, but we never know where it will goes, but im sure soon if bitcoin rise up, altcoin will rise too
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
As many others have previously stated: you're maybe new to crypto trade, as Alt bullrun and BTC bullrun never begin at the same time.
Trading secret is about patience, it seems that you don't have any.
Just let your Altsmature a little bit, and you will see them pump, it's just a matter of weeks.
Of course, if your wallet if full of the worst shitcoins, well, they could also go deeper.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 06:58:48 AM
I am very afraid of altcoins future. Now some of my altcoins are 10x cheaper than ATH, is that even possible? Yes and maybe it will be the end of some alcoins Sad.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
The current market situation is not optimistic, and even bitcoin is on a downward trend.
All the tokens are going down, and I want to know when the bull market is coming. Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 01, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
And it is not surprising because prices of alternative cryptocurrencies and BTC's price are depended on each other. You can use it and to get benefit from this symbiosis.
Activity: 294
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
July 30, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
Do not worry. Now is quite a difficult time for the entire market, money is melting in front of you, if there is any growth, then it is completely insignificant

All shows that attention to the cryptocurrency seriously decreased since Spring.
Actual daily volumes are much lower than we can see on CMC and lost of coins are overvalued.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 28, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
Do not worry. Now is quite a difficult time for the entire market, money is melting in front of you, if there is any growth, then it is completely insignificant
Activity: 294
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
July 28, 2018, 06:45:59 PM
Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!

That's a quite rare case when BTC is on rally and altcoins are down, but it happens. So now is the best time to define most perspective altcoins and improve your altcoin portfolio. Wink
Activity: 309
July 28, 2018, 06:21:47 PM
Well, as it is, alts sucks but when alts starts pumping, it's gonna be a nice ride. Endure and act smart.
Activity: 448
Merit: 170
July 28, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
people are safeguarding his money in bitcoin now, alts growing is slower and everyday we see a big dump in some alt, these are not times for dangerous bets, lets see what happens next month
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 06:18:40 PM
Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!
Its not sucks it's a fact that you don't have any patience. You enter in crypto so should know that everything here will be happen like down trend or up trend. If you don't hold your emotions because of the you lose your profits you will end for nothing.
Activity: 45
July 28, 2018, 05:20:34 PM
during the growth of bitcoin altcoins fall is normal, as there is a transfusion of Fiat in the first cryptocurrency
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 28, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
I think you are new to the space, this is why people were always advice not to put their eggs in one basket. BTC and ALtcoins have see-saw relationship and would advise you not to get carried away because Altcoins rally also is around the corner to show we are out of the bear trend market
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 28, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
According to predicrion of many expert and also the news of Bitcoin ETF, BTC will bull run soon and then after that altcoin will follow it. So learn from history price of crypto in the pass, we should be always keep patient wait for bull run. Patient is main key of success in crypto market that has high fluctuacion. If you not patient, you will miss big opportunity to make huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: