Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 40. (Read 22121 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 24, 2019, 02:24:35 AM
True projects did not hard pass the requirements and as you saw this I see more who are implementing KYC the project are scam but the project who are not implementing it is the real project. KYC is not needed for me as investord of the project.

If we think the project is scam so it will not pass your information . Careful of joining to the bounty makes you feel comfortable because you can feel the project is safe even passing your all Identity.
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
March 24, 2019, 02:01:52 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
yes indeed there are so many projects that require cyclic for identity verification but that is really not used and the project is also not running or developing, maybe you should be careful in the future because personal information is very dangerous
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
March 24, 2019, 02:00:56 AM
My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project

I don't think of everything like that, all back to the project itself.
Warning. before give a personal identity to another party, think first. I see many people give their identity easy, only because for ($5/$10)
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 01:58:50 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

Are you sure it was okay for you to provide your full identity over the internet with just KYC paying? I think money is not enough if you will going to risk yourself on the crypto community. One of the feature of crypto is the anonymity, and what's the essence of KYC?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 24, 2019, 01:57:49 AM
In as much as there are obvious threats on the kycs where there could be people trying to steal our IDs for some dubious reasons shouldn't make you think that many projects asking for kyc are scam. Yes I believe you that some guys might just want to steal our ID maybe to sell them on the dark Web or something. But yet is will be very difficult for them because many kyc processes varries
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 01:50:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: