Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 15. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:07:10 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
I guess, no you are not because anytime is a great time to buy Bitcoins because admit it or not, we all know that having Bitcoin is really essential and a beneficial thing to have nowadays because of what it worth that can be so much worthy and can be really beneficial since it was said that it provides daily life needs for what it can offer and give to its consumers or users and even the potential investors. Better to pursue buying now as long as you can afford buying one.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 11, 2018, 08:02:13 AM
I was in to crypto currency in 2014 and people were asking the exact same question having just missed the boom to (and fall from) $1000.

The difference now is there hasnt been a crash (yet?)

I am beginning to doubt if there is even going to be a crash at all, we are at the moment experiencing some temporal problems with the bans and the block size issues and the high transactions fees, when they are all rectified, bitcoins is going to rise up again so the best moment to buy is right now.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
No, it does not seem that he's late. Why should not you tell him to wait for the bitcoin to decline. He must buy bitcoin as much as possible. There is such a time, you can easily purchase bitcoin and then the options are available to you. If you can not wait, then you will be penciled. Because the bitcoin rate is not stable. Sometimes less and sometimes more.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
In life is not too late as long as there is still a chance we are not wrong to try and try, even if it is in bitcoin price down what goes up it is important that we should really manage the bitcoin as well as possible and wisely possible, so that we in the future benefit very much.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 11, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
Beleive this I think you are not so late as long you get involved with it because btc's price will rise above anything we can think of. now btc 15k after a year its will be 25k.
So you are not late.
Ingaging to bitcoin is really amazing anf i believe there is no required time for it maybe we should really know that there is no required for us to start in bitcoin that is why i believe that we dont have to be doubtful on starting this gaining asset because we are all welcome in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
January 11, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins within this week. Is it valuable? Am I late? Waiting for your replies?
No word is too late to buy a Bitcoin. Most importantly you buy Bitcoin for the price being low. Because if you buy a Bitcoin for the price being high and then you sell it at a low price, you will experience a loss.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
Beleive this I think you are not so late as long you get involved with it because btc's price will rise above anything we can think of. now btc 15k after a year its will be 25k.
So you are not late.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 11, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

There are right time to invest on tokens, Just always wait for the value of bitcoins in the market to decreasing before investing and do not think of being late as well because there also people who are just starting today and they also earn a lot of profit by just investing today and starting to trade or work on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
January 11, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
I think it's worth to wait a little. Wait until the price falls.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

You are not late. As long as you have the money to invest you cando that but be aware that there is no perfect time to buy bitcoins. You either buy them or not and live with the consequences.
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
You are never late for the party Smiley Do you think when people started to sell stocks someone was late? No, I don't think so.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
No it is not too late to buy bitcoin because as we all can notice the value of bitcoin fall as of now so when you buy now you can be able to earn big and get rich when you sell it when the value rises again so its better to buy bitcoin now or never.
Yeah, definitely your just right on time. Bitcoin is now moving down a right time to buy and hold until it will pump back up to 20k or more. You can surely have a good profit by that time.
Activity: 190
January 11, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
From the look of things you are not late. I a optimistic that bitcoin would appreciate further that what it is now. Investing on little units of it now can make one rich in the future. Taking the decision now is very crucial.
Activity: 102
January 11, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
I was in to crypto currency in 2014 and people were asking the exact same question having just missed the boom to (and fall from) $1000.

The difference now is there hasnt been a crash (yet?)

Activity: 266
January 11, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
I think buying now is not too late because ever since bitcoin can increases in its price and now is to expensive. It is not the late time to buy bitcoin because its price could increase and increases more time by time pases .so dont lose the opportunity to have and buy a bitcoin because its price was not too high. Maybe the other day its price was too high and hard to buy. So now is the perfect time to cope up.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
January 11, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. I spend some time recently looking at the posts from 2013 and 2014. Back then also, the guys were asking the same question. It is always risky to invest in an asset such as Bitcoin. But if you want to get rich, then you need to take your chances.
Activity: 239
January 11, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
The best time to buy is now.
I think it's yes because a years ago bitcoin prize is low and it's to easy to buy 1 bitcoin compare to the prize of bitcoin now . You were lucky when you buy bitcoin when it's not popular and the prize is low because when you invest it until now is your profit will be much high.  But it still OK when you buy bitcoin now as long as you keep your bitcoin and keep investing it you can still can have much profit you'll get. Because we all know that bitcoin value are still increasing and can be the new money crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
No it is not too late to buy bitcoin because as we all can notice the value of bitcoin fall as of now so when you buy now you can be able to earn big and get rich when you sell it when the value rises again so its better to buy bitcoin now or never.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
January 11, 2018, 06:53:00 AM
My answer would be no. The price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher day by day so it's better to invest now. You will regret if the price of bitcoin will be doubled later this year. That's my opinion.
Activity: 133
January 11, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Why do you see only BTC? A lot of good cryptos are now. With more possibilities make x2-x4. BTC as for me now is risky. IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: