Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 16. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
Actually you never know. Could be is the only honest answer. Of course you'll get a whole different set of answers from a community of crypto evangelists than from let's say a conservative investing community.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
If we think too late of course, we would be lucky if we had thousands of bitcoins when bitcoin price was only 1 cent at 10 years ago, but we will be lucky because 10 years later bitcoin price will reach $ 1 million.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:26:20 AM
You're not late. The best time to buy is now. At least you have bought some. Juts keep holding.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
January 11, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
I guess it is not too late because bitcoin has a long way to run and as of now its price is becoming larger. Bitcoin is volatile, and you must take the opportunity if it is in low price to buy more bitcoins then hold it for a long time and make a several transaction so you could have some income while waiting. It is never too late to join in this community because most of the things here is unpredictable so there's a chance for you to become succesful
Activity: 69
January 11, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
You are never late, but buying right now would be TOO early. Be careful of the dip as there is bad news circulating around all head lines about Bitcoin and other major alts.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 11, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
This similar question is always seen throughout the forum ~
But main thing is, there is never too late to enter into Crypto. It is still very young, and with lots of opportunities. Since price of Bitcoin has fallen since end of 2017, it is one of the best time to enter. Alternatively, there are also a lot of Alt coins which you can consider going into.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 08:09:10 AM
You are too late to make super big profit. But I think this is great tool for investing (~5 years). If you have some extra money, just but and forget about it.
Perhaps it is true if you want to find the big advantages was too late, but to collect bitcoin according to me not too late for anyone can get bitcoin slowly and surely, because if we continue to collect slowly then after a long time also we’ll get the advantage large enough though a little long
Activity: 151
January 10, 2018, 08:08:32 AM
We are surely late but it still okay to start now. There are still open opportunities available in bitcoin. Some of my friends just started last year and now they start earning, but not from trading, they earn through accepting jobs from companies. I think that is a very good a way of starting bitcoin because you won't invest real money just your efforts.
It is better to be late than never... BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
no you are not late yet, because in future bitcoin price will moon. if you buy now you will be able to get a big profit in the future..
Well my opinion is you are late here in bitcoin world or here in cryptoworld but even younare late in cryptoworld i know that you can still earn a lot of profit by participating or joining a good bounty campaign, i am confident that joining om boumty campaign can give us a big profit.
Activity: 602
January 10, 2018, 07:57:24 AM
Very big no...no your not late in this bitcoinworld because bitcoin is getting stronger and more stronger. So it is the right time if you choose to join here especially if you invest immediately because if bitcoin is in very high grow last year expect that this year it is multipled to grow
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 10, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
Better being late than never
For me you are a little bit late but it is okay because you can surely come up here in bitcoin, just like me i am late here in bitcoin but it is okay to me because i believe that even i am late here in cryptoworld i can come up really well and i can make many money too with bitcoins.
Activity: 260
January 10, 2018, 07:23:47 AM
no you are not late yet, because in future bitcoin price will moon. if you buy now you will be able to get a big profit in the future..
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
You are too late to make super big profit. But I think this is great tool for investing (~5 years). If you have some extra money, just but and forget about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
Depending on the type of returns you want, it is late,  but not too late, it would have been better if you bought like 5 years ago, but by buying now is still a good idea, but the margins in returns you will make cant be compared to those who bought earlier
Activity: 131
January 10, 2018, 06:23:20 AM
in my opinion, you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because for you very lucky once already know him bitcoin at this time. because for me the bitcoin price at the moment is at the nominal price of the lace, so for me, this is your chance to invest in bitcoin at this very moment. because looking at bitcoin prices in the future is very promising, so you will benefit more in the long term.
No word is too late to buy a Bitcoin. It is precisely this great opportunity to buy a Bitcoin. As I am sure the price of the Bitcoin later will be higher again. Buy now before you regret it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 06:21:42 AM
The best time to buy is now.
Actually, anytime you could buy bitcoin and I think you must buy now if you want to earn much income in the future. Furthermore, you are not late to buy and to invest bitcoin and I suggest you must invest now and do not waste your time in non sense thing. Just focus in investing and buying bitcoin.
Activity: 600
January 10, 2018, 06:17:06 AM
in my opinion you are not too late to buy bitcoin, because for you very lucky once already know him bitcoin at this time. because for me the bitcoin price at the moment is at the nominal price of the lace, so for me this is your chance to invest in bitcoin at this very moment. because looking at bitcoin prices in the future is very promising, so you will benefit more in the long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
There is both sides of thinking. If u saw the last two years price of Bitcoin then u definitely thinking that u are late. But if u saw the future price of Bitcoin from the current price then u are absolutely not late to invest. So don't confused your self. This is the right time to invest in this crypto market.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 06:08:47 AM
Not too late, because there are still many opportunities to have bitcoin, bitcoin a profitable investment.
Activity: 188
January 10, 2018, 05:58:33 AM
yes you are far to late if you are talking about when bitcoin price is low. But you are still not late if you want to invest in crytocurrency, there are many other coins that are going up besides bitcoin that you can earn.
Pages:
Jump to: