Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 11. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 05:46:15 AM
In my opinion it's not too late to invest now because all the coins are still in the development stage and there are many people around the world who don't know about cryptocurrency at all. Now you can invest safely in Bitcoin and alternative coins. Growth has just begun. If you want to live perfectly in a few years, then you must start investing today.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 22, 2018, 05:39:38 AM
You're not late, because right now the price of the coins become cheaper compared last year since you started this topic one year ago you can have opportunity to buy more cryptocoins to make more money. But if you already bought last year you need to hold or keep your coins until they back to the original price.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
Can you go back in time?? Sure, why now, jump in my time machine, and let's go. Anyone want to join, I have 2 more seat on the back Cheesy
Activity: 448
September 22, 2018, 01:14:28 AM
I propose to wait a couple more years and then bitcoin will be much more expensive. Then we can remember this post again.
Activity: 268
September 22, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
No,you aren't late, market cap is above 200 bln,but it is too low compared to ATH and all crypto potential in general. Don't stop invest untill crypto reach 5 trillion market cap
The marketcap is high. The amount of people that want the coin should not decrease within the year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 22, 2018, 01:07:06 AM
There is no word late for the party, if in 2017 users can get profits up to thousands of percent then when the market is down we can still get profits up to hundreds of percent, rest assured that crypto's future will continue to improve.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
This topic was launched in October 2017. Although it is not too late now to be in the crypto and engage in it. Beginners, all of your hands!
Activity: 325
September 22, 2018, 12:47:13 AM
It will not be too late for you because the crypto market is open to everyone and it is important that you choose the right strategy and the right time to make the final decision.
Activity: 223
September 21, 2018, 08:29:57 PM
You are very lucky, you had a second chance to invest, most coins today are much cheaper than a year ago, the party decided to comeback for you.  Grin
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
No,you aren't late, market cap is above 200 bln,but it is too low compared to ATH and all crypto potential in general. Don't stop invest untill crypto reach 5 trillion market cap
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
Well, I think the party only begins after the rest, now you can go to bitcoin and Ethereum at a low price, and I would take eos now in a long time
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
Prices are now very good to enter the party , I think it is now very good to buy top coins in the long, the main thing is not to panic and go to a plus!
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
We continue to regret something of the past or to make dreams about the future, without understanding that the only time when things can be done is the present.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
It is really fun to read such topics. More than half a year has passed since the moment when you missed the train. Interesting, the author still thinks that in October of last year it was too late to buy Bitcoin?
I think that the author, like many other people, joined the sect "the world is cyclical" and expects a great growth of bitcoin in January.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
It is really fun to read such topics. More than half a year has passed since the moment when you missed the train. Interesting, the author still thinks that in October of last year it was too late to buy Bitcoin?
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 18, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
I think if I look at prices in the past year I feel like you. but now the opportunity comes again to go to the next party.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 18, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
in fact there has never been a word too late. However it is the State which now is very different from the conditions of one or two years ago. First, one project only legit ICO could generate lots of profit. but now, even a legit project alone is rarely heard.
Activity: 322
September 18, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

You will be never late in cryptocurrency to join in because the market price is keep on increasing and you can always work on bounty campaigns to earn cryptocurrency rewards.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 18, 2018, 10:53:20 PM
You're not too late, bro.  The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, so I think this price is more suitable for investment. And I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will rise even higher in the future. Let's do it, don't wait more

The Bull run or the party will start when we least expect it. The market go down to its new bottom so I think its better to invest, invest, invest right now while the market is down because we never know when it will start pumping. And you will say that you're late ing the party. The next party is so big and it will give a lot of fortune for us so stay tune and hodl our horses.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
The party continues! Caмoe time to buy. BTC is now below. In the coming months, I think 10 thousand dollars will not yet, but up to 9 thousand dollars will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: