Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 12. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
Welcome, The good news is that you are not late to the party.because there has never been a late comer.  The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now in the future so roll in and enjoy the show..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:38:12 PM
I would not say that everything is lost and that you do not need to invest. The currency market develops every day more actively. Every day new investors come
Activity: 86
September 15, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
You aren't late. Party will always happen in the Crypto space from time to time. Just be at alert with your either day trading or even the long term trading as well.
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
Of course now is the best time for a party to buy coins.At present, all cryptocurrencies on the market is very low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
every cryptocurrency party will end, and after that there will be a party again
usually people call this FOMO, but what is certain when a crypto party happens, don't let you not know the news
because an updated and credible news source can affect the movement of the cryptocurrency price chart
Activity: 96
September 15, 2018, 03:10:22 AM
Well, you might be late, and might probably not et the deals  here was back n the days as a lot has changed in the crypto world, but we have seen BTC going as hh as 20k, therefore the current value isn't as bad for staters either, in fact, this is one of the best moments to buy as the market s still bleeding red, f interested, you can still jump in
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:05:02 AM
There are still many parties that you can follow. Crypto will still rise even more than the previous value. Moreover, for this time the price of crypto are down considerably and it becomes a nice beginning to collect as much as possible and wait for the party to come back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:03:36 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
By the way,how are you doing now ? You asked this question but we never saw your  answer back .Did you join to the party ? Did you buy bitcoin and etherium at that time ? So many people are writing in your thread but you never show up ((
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 03:01:38 AM
I think in cryptocurrency is never too late to join, just need to be able to properly enter and exit the market , I think now is the right time
no one knows that market can growth or not, there are 2 possibilities.
so i think, maybe OP late too join to get big income, but dont late to make fast trading
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 02:41:59 AM
you are not late to the party as long as you can accept the price and you can start to join with the party. actually, you can join the party in anytime and it is better you prepare the money first to join so you can start to buy any coins that can give you the profit in the future. don't just wait too long because you don't know when the price can increase and jump to the highest price. and when you are ready to join, then you need to prepare yourself for what will happen in the market.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
Party just getting started
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
I think in cryptocurrency is never too late to join, just need to be able to properly enter and exit the market , I think now is the right time
Activity: 476
September 14, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
It is always very heavy to choose a right moment for investments. The market of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable. Therefore it is possible to enter very unsuccessfully the market, at the highest price. But now, in my opinion, the excellent moment for investments. Crypto the market has fallen very strongly, but growth surely has to begin soon.
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 03:26:08 PM
It's never too late to start working again with crypto currencies. especially since today prices have fallen dramatically and it is possible to invest on good terms. I would advise you to work long term. I think that in this case, the risk will be less, and the income is greater.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 14, 2018, 03:19:59 PM
Haha, again old topic was renewed and it is nice to see as people discussed about the situation in late 2017- everyone was very optimistic. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
If you look back at the whole development of this market, you will find this party almost never ends for those who know it late. For example, when Bitcoin raises to $ 32, it drops to $ 2, and now you know the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 157
September 14, 2018, 03:35:55 AM
You're not too late, bro.  The price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, so I think this price is more suitable for investment. And I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will rise even higher in the future. Let's do it, don't wait more
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
The party is just about to start, or at least I hope because getting very very thirsty. Cheesy
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 01:20:16 AM
Now it is not too late to invest in the cryptocurrency, because prices are now reduced and the market is just beginning to recover. It is necessary to use this chance then not to regret about the missed opportunities.
Activity: 101
September 14, 2018, 01:18:56 AM
No, you don't have it. As long as you want to participate, now is the best time. Now that the price of cryptocurrency is low, it is profitable to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: