Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 16. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 19, 2015, 01:08:48 PM

If you want proof just ask B!z, he'll confirm we're not the same person! *exclamation mark*

You will use your B!z account to confirm that? Grin

Next time don't use exclamation marks in both accounts. Wink

LOL
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search

please search simple with a exclamation mark

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin

Wow there are so many of them! That obviously proves my point: I only have this account. I'm not B!z and I'm not anybody else, with or without question marke'd nicknames Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 19, 2015, 12:22:00 PM
Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

we all know you are b!z too.

But kudos for you for making an endless topic

If you want proof just ask B!z, he'll confirm we're not the same person! *exclamation mark*

LOL

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin

Thanks for sharing the link. Cheesy

Note to fabiola! aka b!z :
Please update your alt's ( bitfreak! ) profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitfreak-14351 to Female.  Grin

btw, what are you doing in Australia??
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
April 19, 2015, 10:54:10 AM
Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

Hey, i am happy that you not have a alt account to back up yourself. Also i know about this procedure very well. Saw this on many places on the world wide web.
And i like fair players and honest people. The persons with such alt accounts are mostly people with a problem of her own personality. Some of them try to be better than others, due to doing this. And they try to make that people believe lies.
They try to put themself in a level above others, they try to get more rights. And also it is a well known and simple way for a scammer, to get more trust from others. Or for a distraction maneuver.
So thanks again for your "über honesty", hope that you never change your mind. Then you deserve a lot of kudos, for sure  Wink

Thanks Coinfriend, hopefully most ppl on here are honest too Smiley

i can report different things... but i didn't know the most people  Wink
this is not a better place than the whole world wide web, i think
people must be careful, in any case.
and nobody should miss to be a good example for someone other...
support.
April 19, 2015, 10:44:27 AM
Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

LOL

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 19, 2015, 04:28:57 AM

April 18, 2015, 06:37:34 PM

April 18, 2015, 06:36:06 PM

Hey, i am happy that you not have a alt account to back up yourself. Also i know about this procedure very well. Saw this on many places on the world wide web.
And i like fair players and honest people. The persons with such alt accounts are mostly people with a problem of her own personality. Some of them try to be better than others, due to doing this. And they try to make that people believe lies.
They try to put themself in a level above others, they try to get more rights. And also it is a well known and simple way for a scammer, to get more trust from others. Or for a distraction maneuver.
So thanks again for your "über honesty", hope that you never change your mind. Then you deserve a lot of kudos, for sure  Wink

Thanks Coinfriend, hopefully most ppl on here are honest too Smiley
Activity: 367
April 18, 2015, 09:52:18 AM

support.
April 18, 2015, 07:37:13 AM

April 13, 2015, 06:59:28 PM
What flirting mood? You two belong @ reddit Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 12, 2015, 09:34:48 PM
I like flirting on forums, it makes the community more appealing to anybody, so let's keep up the mood  Grin
April 12, 2015, 08:11:41 PM
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pm mesage me  to chill,talk,advice or just to say whats up
April 12, 2015, 08:10:15 PM
indeed nothing like a smart chick that knows bitcoin

You want a smart chick Lol you just posted a new topic asking for a callgirl who takes BTC!

Why do i keep running into you, lol  Hey my Jet leaves in 2 hours i have to make due...
no but seriously fabiola  i just want to be friends..... not many girls on here and they rock !!

Thanks and lol yes we can be friends, good luck on your trip! Smiley
April 12, 2015, 08:08:19 PM

You want a smart chick Lol you just posted a new topic asking for a callgirl who takes BTC!
Why do i keep running into you, lol  Hey my Jet leaves in 2 hours i have to make due...
no but seriously fabiola  i just want to be friends..... not many girls on here and they rock !!
April 12, 2015, 07:26:19 PM

April 12, 2015, 06:35:24 PM
April 12, 2015, 06:08:54 PM
Can you girls post some picture from yourself if that's ok for you? I`d really like to see how a bitcoin interested girl looks like Smiley

Lol we all look different I'm sure, I don't think there's a "BTC girl" particular look.

I`m sure there are characteristics that differentiate bitcoin girls from the rest of the girls, for 1 your are already atleast 3 times more inteligent than the rest of the girls who dont use bitcoin.

So its a +1 for me definitely.

Awww thanks you're really sweet Smiley xx

No problem, i really like inteligent people and coming first on the ship of bitcoin, that will revolutionize the financial world is definitely a sign of inteligense, not many people can be first on it...
April 12, 2015, 06:01:38 PM
Can you girls post some picture from yourself if that's ok for you? I`d really like to see how a bitcoin interested girl looks like Smiley

Lol we all look different I'm sure, I don't think there's a "BTC girl" particular look.

I`m sure there are characteristics that differentiate bitcoin girls from the rest of the girls, for 1 your are already atleast 3 times more inteligent than the rest of the girls who dont use bitcoin.

Awww thanks you're really sweet Smiley xx
April 12, 2015, 06:00:26 PM

April 12, 2015, 05:58:31 PM
In fact the British producer that worked on the songs you heard (David) is a huge BTC/KNC enthusiast (pretty much the main person to introduce me to KNC's) and he's built himself a special rack for miners to use them for central heating during winter

I'm actually glad to see you post this. You might recall the PM I sent you back in October? What I didn't say is that I had a second identity in mind of who I thought you might be...: David. Of course I hoped I was wrong about that (and think I am Wink).

Lol I remember!! Yeah David's a really nice guy, I've told him about this forum before and he told me he's landed here countless times while checking things out thru various links but never got round to starting an account on here. He's into a forum called zap chain and recommended I should join, I haven't checked it out yet but I think it's more like yahoo answers but for BTC. Anyway, I like this forum so I'm staying either way Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: