Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 36. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
once again the market is smiling upon everyone who has not yet invested in bitcoin and wanted to become a part of this community and hold some small stake in this scarce currency.
this smiling won't last for long though.

it is not too late, but still you have to invest what you can afford to lose. you can wait a little while to see when this dip is going to end before jumping in if you want to take risks, or you can just buy now since it is a dip.

Sorry,
it is not because I can afford to lose,that it is recommended to invest.
No you are not too late, Well, you might feel that since Bitcoin has surpassed $6K level, you are late but as far as I believe, I think everyone who is buying Bitcoin below $10K is an early adopter. I am considering Bitcoin as an investment for at least next 10 years and thus at this point, there is still opportunity for anyone who is willing to enter in Bitcoin. However, please do your own research before making any investment decision. You still have so many time so you better start now.
Activity: 140
November 19, 2017, 09:30:27 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon
No you are not too late, Because you are looking on how much you lose based on its price right now compared to the price before.  For me as long as you have money, you should try to buy more bitcoin since there is an assurance that you will gain profit.  Any investment is a risk and that you just willing to try and lose the money you invested with. You can have so much money if you would start now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 08:53:15 AM
No. Bitcoin price still have room to increase, jum in now or you will regret.
I remember when bitcoin price down when China issue with exchanger I leave about 3 month but bitcoin price bounce back like crazy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

no, i think bitcoin is still in its baby stage... i believe that it has great potential to grow
some predict it can reach upto 25,000 per bitcoin

Right. Don't thinm about it. Just stock up on btc and wait. It may seem that its too late now, but people also thought the same when bitcoin was at 2 or 3k dollars. Don't be left behind
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

no, i think bitcoin is still in its baby stage... i believe that it has great potential to grow
some predict it can reach upto 25,000 per bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

no, it's not too late to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin prices will keep going up so do not worry if the price goes down because it will surely rise again
Activity: 287
November 18, 2017, 10:52:49 AM
It is not too late if we have the desire to seek information about bitcoin, if we want a business there must be a way to not say the word late.
Activity: 20
November 18, 2017, 10:17:53 AM
I’m working on owning a complete bitcoin bit by bit. Seems like a uphill battle but I believe in future of crypto and I may have a gambling problem also
Activity: 323
November 18, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

no. there is still time to invest in bitcoin. because we all know the popularity of bitcoin and bitcoin potential right now. If the price is too expensive, maybe in the future will be much more expensive.
Activity: 350
November 18, 2017, 10:07:00 AM
I think your not late in investing on bitcoin. I think its a good time to invest at the moment. But i havn't try to invest in any kind of altcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 18, 2017, 10:04:04 AM
There is never too late when talking about bitcoin..because bitcoin is unstoppable but for this moment only long term investment is advisable.having a bighest price of btc its to hard to gamble investment for quick money..so think better of you really want to invest now
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:03:29 AM
No. You are not too late to invest on bitcoin. Now it's the great time to invest. Because bitcoin price must be grow up day by day. Bitcoin value increase day by day. If you want to invest then invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
November 18, 2017, 10:00:01 AM
If you look at and consider the trends, the potential and the market adoption I would say that you´re not late at all, and can still be considered an early adopter. 2018 will be a great year for the crypto world, a lot of technology has been developed that will put bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into the mainstream and then the price will most likely soar up with some corrections but with an upward trend. So, consider yourself lucky if you have learned or learning about bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 490
November 18, 2017, 09:47:04 AM
No. I don't think it's too late to invest. By investing you will get many benefits, especially with bitcoin investaai whose price can go up quickly.
Activity: 322
November 18, 2017, 09:08:06 AM
It's not too late if we want to try, as well as in investing in bitcoin, even though the price is very expensive is not too late for us if you want to buy bitcoin, because it is estimated that bitcoin prices will continue to move higher until some time ahead, but if you have the capital limited you can buy other more potent altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 18, 2017, 08:31:50 AM
according to the veterans here in bitcointalk forum if the bitcoin dump the price its the right time to buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin until the price value goes uprise again i think your not late to invest in bitcoin because i also hold my bitcoin even in low price or in the high value price and i use it to invest trading to make more profits.
Yes, This is the best opportunity provided by bitcoin to those who want to have an epic end of this year. Bitcoin is the most cherished and wanted digital currency of the crypto world. I don’t think so it is ever late to buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is all the time increasing in value and all veterans do buy bitcoin when the prices are down. Bitcoin is supposed to create a new history in the digital world by touching 7k dollars soon.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2017, 06:11:44 AM
I knew people who joining bitcoin few weeks ago but they still can earn good profit. Why are you still here and complaining about this thing? It's not gonna help you anything. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 06:09:52 AM
It will never bo too late to invest in BTC, all you need is patience and clever mind to figure out when to buy, and when to sell it
Activity: 42
November 18, 2017, 06:09:09 AM
it is not to late because for bitcoin is only beggining.
Activity: 86
November 18, 2017, 06:05:31 AM
You are never late as technology rules world and it is in advancement, and since Btc is part of it that should be a long term investment now be careful from who you buy them don't gamble and investigate alto currencies, best of luck. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: