Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 57. (Read 135736 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Amagi shipped my orders separately so I didn't have to wait for one product to become available. And it got to me in 3 days! I'll definitely be ordering again.
legendary
I made two purchases in the last couple of days. Obviously I haven't received either of them yet, but I was very impressed w/the checkout process. Very professional and efficient way of accepting BTC.
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
This is great and very competitively priced, do you intend on offering more bullion in the future? I am really looking for 10-100oz silver bars

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We will definitely offer more bullion in the future. The 10oz silver bars will be available a lot sooner than 100oz silver bars.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
This is great and very competitively priced, do you intend on offering more bullion in the future? I am really looking for 10-100oz silver bars
We are doing a giveaway of an ounce of silver to people who have purchased from us in the past. Find the information here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amagi-metals/win-an-ounce-of-silver/608092032550037
We now offer Freedom Girl and Slave Queen rounds:

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-silver-freedom-girl-round.html
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Anybody have a coupon code Huh
You guys should expand to Amazon.com
Also, I checked your eBay store...I might be interested in a Galt round but I only saw them in lots of 20

We are on Amazon, however Amazon does not allow us to sell gold or silver products because it is against their policy. We should be listing individual John Galt rounds back on eBay shortly!
That's ridiculous. What a stupid rule. Although there must be some way-if you're a big company or something, because I've bought silver on Amazon. But I've often wondered why the selection on there is so bad.

It is ridiculous, and we just found out a few weeks ago. We were selling silver on Amazon for several months and then they banned our listing saying that it was against policy. You will find companies/individuals selling gold/silver on Amazon, but once Amazon notices the listing the products get banned.
legendary
Also, I checked your eBay store...I might be interested in a Galt round but I only saw them in lots of 20

We are on Amazon, however Amazon does not allow us to sell gold or silver products because it is against their policy. We should be listing individual John Galt rounds back on eBay shortly!
That's ridiculous. What a stupid rule. Although there must be some way-if you're a big company or something, because I've bought silver on Amazon. But I've often wondered why the selection on there is so bad.
Hi. I just placed an order *(Order Number: 2039), but I don't see an e-mail confirmation. Is this normal? Thanks.

Thank you for your purchase! When checking out, be sure to hit the "Place Order" button at the very end so that the order is confirmed. We received the BTC and created a manual invoice for you. You should have received an email with the order number and another email from our Customer Service Representative.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

vip
Activity: 812
Hi. I just placed an order *(Order Number: 2039), but I don't see an e-mail confirmation. Is this normal? Thanks.
legendary
Hey, I just made a small order and hoping shipping is as quick as the above posts state.

Do you plan to stock more foreign 1oz silver coins such as the philharmonic, libertad, britannia, panda, etc?

Thank you for your business! We are planning on stocking more foreign silver. Our next coin will most likely be the panda. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
@serp
Hey, I just made a small order and hoping shipping is as quick as the above posts state.

Do you plan to stock more foreign 1oz silver coins such as the philharmonic, libertad, britannia, panda, etc?
If you've made a purchase from us in the past, then you can enter our competition for a chance to win an ounce of silver! Here are the details:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amagi-metals/win-an-ounce-of-silver/608092032550037

Good luck!
Recently placed an order here, paid with bitcoins, fast shipping, nice quality product.

thank you!  Grin

Awesome! Thank you for your business and wonderful feedback. I would also like to add that we hit over 10,000 feedback on eBay (http://stores.ebay.com/Amagi-Metals)! That is over 30,000 eBay customers that we have served. Peaceful voluntary exchange is a wonderful thing!
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Recently placed an order here, paid with bitcoins, fast shipping, nice quality product.

thank you!  Grin
We have now managed to bring down the price of the 1 ounce silver John Galt rounds to as low as $1.99 over spot, which is less than American Silver Eagles!
We have now added a new selection of 2013 products, including 2013 Gold American Buffalo and 2013 Gold American Eagle.

The BTC price is now shown on the checkout page when you checkout with BTC. We are going to add the ability to switch between USD and BTC prices on all the product pages soon! Thank you to the BTC community for all of your business thus far.
Pages:
Jump to: