Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy - page 2. (Read 25122 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Cyber Monday Deals Week 2014 is still ON

Step by step instructions how to place your order via me:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.986715
Cyber Monday 2014 is today. Cyber Monday deals are added as often as every ten minutes throughout the day, and all week long.

Step by step instructions how to place your order via me:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.986715

Some Cyber Monday deals are in limited supply, and all will go quickly, I have Amazon Prime account, so you can take advantage of "Prime Early Access", feature that gives Prime members 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon.com.

Happy shopping! Cheesy
Sending a PM soon about another item Smiley
It's always nice to see a returning customer, thank you for another great transaction  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sending a PM soon about another item Smiley
If you are concerned about your privacy I have added the option to purchase Amazon.com merchandise without sharing your personal info with me, by sharing your Amazon wish list.

You can find everything you need to know, step by step instruction in the OP of this thread here
Great! Unfortunately I think I will wait until Bitcoin Black Friday to see if I can get any better deals at say newegg. If I don't get any better deals, I'll try you out.  Smiley
That's sounds reasonable Cheesy
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
Great! Unfortunately I think I will wait until Bitcoin Black Friday to see if I can get any better deals at say newegg. If I don't get any better deals, I'll try you out.  Smiley
Hi, I'm kinda worried about giving you my address, would you be able to purchase  from someone's amazon public wishlist? Thanks!
Hello Kenw2,

I think it will not be a problem, let's try it! Cheesy
Activity: 344
Feed me btc ^
Hi, I'm kinda worried about giving you my address, would you be able to purchase  from someone's amazon public wishlist? Thanks!
You offer a very interesting service...

Thanks Bavaria  Smiley
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
You offer a very interesting service...
Can this kind of transcaction work on Amazon of other other countries? (Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk)

The Best Slots Experience @ SatoshiHunt

Provably fair |  OnChain | Win up to 200x your bet

Hello!

I don't really know what is your idea. Amazon merchandise as reward for SatoshiHunt?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can this kind of transcaction work on Amazon of other other countries? (Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk)

http://satoshihunt.com/img/logo.png

The Best Slots Experience @ SatoshiHunt

Provably fair |  OnChain | Win up to 200x your bet
Just sent you an email about making a purchase. Thanks

E-mail sent Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: