Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy - page 4. (Read 25122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
XII. Limitation:

2. I sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.

Do you mind explaining what is the risk to the customer if they buy something from a third party seller? If all of it is legit, they should be protected by amazon, right?
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
XII. Limitation:

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.
legendary
XII. Limitation:

Am I correct in stating that you get a 7.5% discount from paying with BTC directly?

Hello Mtwelve,

Yes, there is a 7,5% discount for the direct BTC payment.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Am I correct in stating that you get a 7.5% discount from paying with BTC directly?
you offer discounts? 1st time purchasers and becoming regulars?
Hello Elise,

Discount is for everyone, not just for regular customers and 1st time purchasers.

You can read more about discounts and ordering process here
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you offer discounts? 1st time purchasers and becoming regulars?
May be interested in your service.
That's nice to hear, you are welcome Cheesy If you find something interesting on Amazon, just PM the link...
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
May be interested in your service.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
is this at a discount?
Hello Brand,

Discount is 7,5% for the direct BTC transaction, more info here
Activity: 55
is this at a discount?
Activity: 15
Would like to do business with you.   PM sent.
I'm just wondering why you don't offer digital goods? Is it because you only deal with your gift balance? But then I don't see the difference in buying gift codes and buying digital goods?

Hello MakeBelieve,

I can't order digital goods because I'm not a US resident. Actually there is an option, but I don't want to compromise my Amazon account.

I'm dealing only with my gift balance, I don't offer gift codes.
Activity: 602
I'm just wondering why you don't offer digital goods? Is it because you only deal with your gift balance? But then I don't see the difference in buying gift codes and buying digital goods?
do you sell gift cards as well?

Hello kashish948,

No, I don't work with Amazon Gift Cards.
legendary
do you sell gift cards as well?
can you do Amazon.ca by any chance?

Hello JennaK,

Unfortunately no, only Amazon.com, sorry  Undecided
Activity: 42
can you do Amazon.ca by any chance?