Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy - page 7. (Read 25122 times)

donator
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Swimming in a sea of data
Just to post an update...I received everything I ordered, and AmazonStuff was very helpful and professional at all times.  I'll definitely be back.  Smiley
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
I have placed several orders through AmazonStuff, and the level of service has been superb.  I usually get a response within minutes and then receive feedback every step along the way.  I was sent screenshots as soon as the order was placed, then tracking numbers when available.  I felt so comfortable after placing the first order that I didn't wait until taking delivery before placing additional orders.  I will update the thread once I've received everything, but I don't anticipate any problems.  AmazonStuff really knows how to treat customers.

Hello Datafish,

I would like to thank you in public for your kind words and for having enough trust in using my services. I hope you will receive everything you ordered on time and in excellent condition. I still owe you tracking number for the chairs and as soon as Amazon sends it to me, be sure I will forward it to you.

Best regards,

AmazonStuff
donator
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Swimming in a sea of data
I have placed several orders through AmazonStuff, and the level of service has been superb.  I usually get a response within minutes and then receive feedback every step along the way.  I was sent screenshots as soon as the order was placed, then tracking numbers when available.  I felt so comfortable after placing the first order that I didn't wait until taking delivery before placing additional orders.  I will update the thread once I've received everything, but I don't anticipate any problems.  AmazonStuff really knows how to treat customers.
OP updated with all relevant info, check it out: OP
If you have further questions or concerns please feel free ask, I'll be more than happy to help Cheesy
I have added nifty little "indicator" to my OP in order to show customers how fast they will receive my reply, so:

When it's like this: it means I will answer in minutes:
Awake => will respond in minutes
it means I will answer in minutes.

On the other hand, when it's like this:
Sleeping => will respond first thing in the morning
it means I will answer as soon as I wake up.

It's nothing much, but at least no one will spend time biting nails, waiting for my reply in front of computer while I'm sleeping Cheesy

Now,  this "indicator" could be found in my signature, I think it will give you more info and that it will be more visible throughout this thread  Cheesy
Those are the good news, I'm really happy you got your card earlier Cheesy

It a Amazon practice to sell something new as used, just because original packaging is damaged, so they switch the boxes, but merchandise is intact. I still don't like to sell used merchandise from Amazon because it's a risk and can cause conflict with the customers, but I'm happy this time everything went fine Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

P.S.
One thing I owe you more is a digital invoice, I will send it during the day to your e-mail address...
Activity: 504
That was fast. Received the card already today.

OT; the only thing used about it was that it was out of its orginal box. 0 dust and smelled just like brand new. =)
You're welcome Derek and thank you, the pleasure was all mine Cheesy
I had AmazonStuff purchase for me a GTX560 from Amazon. The card is happily on its way and the BTC is happily in escrow on Bitmit.  He was very effective in catering to my high demand for attention, AKA, I can be a pain in the ass. The exchange was handled very professionaly and I will most certainly be back again!

Thanks again, m8

Regards,
 Derek
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Thanks, I'll check it out. I DQ out of most paid surveys because I can't afford common expenses, products, and services, if I can even get registered with the surveyors in the first place, so many of whom are closed to new registrations.
I just assumed that's how you'd made that much, as I take surveys for Amazon credit and I couldn't even make $5,000 in a decade or two at this rate.

You have to change something... There are many ways to earn money online and none of them is easy, but with good organizational skills and hard work you can make decent amount of money. Because you are telling me that you are doing surveys, I will just give you example what you should aspire to:
http://www.amylynn.org/home/
This hard working girl is a member of 1800 survey website's and that is a real way to make some money via surveys, but not easy at all.
legendary
RIP Mommy
I just assumed that's how you'd made that much, as I take surveys for Amazon credit and I couldn't even make $5,000 in a decade or two at this rate.
Doesn't Amazon Associates require taxpayer identification number because it counts as income? How much does the government steal from it?

Looks like there was a quite of discussion in this thread while I was sleeping Cheesy It seems that hard working members of our community already answered your question... Since I'm not using Amazon Associates program, nor I'm the citizen of U.S., I can't really answer your question. You should start separate thread for this question or ask other community members who are involved in Amazon Associates Program, I'm sure they will find the way to help you find answer for your question.
legendary
RIP Mommy
Doesn't Amazon Associates require taxpayer identification number because it counts as income? How much does the government steal from it?

Amazon takes that info not but does not have to 1099 you until you cross a $20k and 200 transaction thresehold in a year.  After which point the cheapest way to pay taxes on it would be to file it as self employed income and make sure to inclue any expenses you incured making those $20k + any other income, etc....

Hmm, looks like the and/or presented to Amazon Marketplace sellers, which I am one. What are considered transactions for the purposes of Amazon Associates, I wonder (but could probably look up if I didn't...*)? Withdrawals of your referral fees (which would be very difficult to make 200 of in one year), or each purchase that you referred? If the latter, seems like you'd hit that far in advance of $20k.

I know Amazon fights the .gov over taxes, but as long as they store people's TINs under U.S. jurisdiction, there's nothing stopping the feds or states from changing the tax code and/or seizing the databases, which is why I terminated my mTurk and Amazon Payments accounts, and am watching my Marketplace account transaction count to deactivate it for the rest of the year before they force me to provide TIN. *Only manage the Associates account for a 501(c)(3), so giving their TIN for that was fine.

Amazon takes that info not but does not have to 1099 you until you cross a $20k and 200 transaction thresehold in a year.  After which point the cheapest way to pay taxes on it would be to file it as self employed income and make sure to inclue any expenses you incured making those $20k + any other income, etc....
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only

He's not using amazon associates. And how much they take depends on how much you make across all your income sources.  Wink
legendary
RIP Mommy
Thanks Sadpandatech Cheesy

I will try to be as fast as possible. I had some problems with not receiving notifications from bitcointalk on my mobile, but I think it's solved.
I have added nifty little "indicator" to my OP in order to show customers how fast they will receive my reply, so:

When it's like this: it means I will answer in minutes:
Awake => will respond in minutes
it means I will answer in minutes.

On the other hand, when it's like this:
Sleeping => will respond first thing in the morning
it means I will answer as soon as I wake up.

It's nothing much, but at least no one will spend time biting nails, waiting for my reply in front of computer while I'm sleeping Cheesy

That really is pretty, darn nifty though. I hate wondering when/if someone is available and often make a choice on a seller based on whether I know when I will get a first rsponse back. Whether that be right away or in the morning, just knowing is always nice.
Pages:
Jump to: