Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy - page 6. (Read 25122 times)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
 Smiley
Thanks

Maybe we can exchange recipes..

3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
2 tablespoons butter, melted
cooking spray

1.   Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to "sour".
2.   Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into "soured" milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
3.   Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

You will be surprised. There are so many places with expensive products. For example, we can buy 30% cheaper laptops from bestbuy.com but they will not ship international. If you could buy and ship them, you would make a killing.

Hello yrtnc,

I was thinking about that, but it's limited what could be sent worldwide and also too expensive for the end-user, so I decided to work within US only. Many people are asking me could I ship worldwide, but when we put everything to the paper Amazon international shipping is much expensive than to go to the nearest local store and buy desired item. Of course it's in my interest to sell, but it's not OK to empty someone's wallet when he can buy it much cheaper, so my advice for international buyers is visit your local store, it's cheaper :-)

Sorry for a slow reply, I was preparing some pancakes Cheesy

Thank you for your advice!

It would be in my best interest to ship internationally, but as I said before it's very limited what could be shipped via Amazon International Program and list of countries supported is also very limited. I tried before, but when customers hear the final price they usually give up. For example, international shipping cost is very bloated + for some countries there is a customs duty + import taxes + ... D'OH!  Undecided

It is a good wish and one who could do it will make a killing, but it's very complicated and almost impossible.

I can share some pancakes with you instead Cheesy

Activity: 628
You will be surprised. There are so many places with expensive products. For example, we can buy 30% cheaper laptops from bestbuy.com but they will not ship international. If you could buy and ship them, you would make a killing.

Hello yrtnc,

I was thinking about that, but it's limited what could be sent worldwide and also too expensive for the end-user, so I decided to work within US only. Many people are asking me could I ship worldwide, but when we put everything to the paper Amazon international shipping is much expensive than to go to the nearest local store and buy desired item. Of course it's in my interest to sell, but it's not OK to empty someone's wallet when he can buy it much cheaper, so my advice for international buyers is visit your local store, it's cheaper :-)

Sorry for a slow reply, I was preparing some pancakes Cheesy

Thank you for your advice!

It would be in my best interest to ship internationally, but as I said before it's very limited what could be shipped via Amazon International Program and list of countries supported is also very limited. I tried before, but when customers hear the final price they usually give up. For example, international shipping cost is very bloated + for some countries there is a customs duty + import taxes + ... D'OH!  Undecided

It is a good wish and one who could do it will make a killing, but it's very complicated and almost impossible.

I can share some pancakes with you instead Cheesy

Hello yrtnc,

Hello yrtnc,

I think this is great, but an even better idea would be to ship goods in the USA worldwide for BTC. Now that would really catch on as there are alot of vendors who wont ship outside the USA and people wanting their products.  Wink
Hello BobbyJo,

Shipping is only to US.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Is this only within US or can you ship to UK?

Hello Liquid00,

I don't represent Bitmit, I sell on Bitmit just as you are Cheesy

You shouldn't thank me, you should thank Tosaki.
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
Well basically I can order anything from Amazon.com, but rule of my program is to sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".

Intention of this rule is to protect customer.

If you can't find better way, of course I will help you, but everything that happens is between you and 3rd party seller...
Makes sense... Just to clarify, here's the item I purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/DGT-Cube-Game-Clock-players/dp/B004S56RJG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344956669&sr=8-2&keywords=dgt+cube

That would count as a third-party item, so not an item that you sell, right?

Thanks,

-bgc

Unfortunately, this is a 3rd party seller, I don't sell these. Maybe Amazon sells something alternative to this product...
Activity: 283
Makes sense... Just to clarify, here's the item I purchased:

http://www.amazon.com/DGT-Cube-Game-Clock-players/dp/B004S56RJG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1344956669&sr=8-2&keywords=dgt+cube

That would count as a third-party item, so not an item that you sell, right?

Thanks,

-bgc
Can you explain why you don't offer third-party products on Amazon? Two weeks ago I would have used your service but the item was sold on amazon by a third party so I didn't try to make it work. Thanks!

-bgc

Hello BoardGameCoin,

Thank you for contacting me Cheesy

Only reason why I don't offer products from 3rd party sellers is security of my customers. Many 3rd party sellers have lower prices and products which are not offered by Amazon.com itself, but most of those "great" offers are by someone who doesn't have enough ratings on Amazon marketplace or is a service just launched. In order not to create problems to me and my customers, I made a decision not to sell products from 3rd party sellers.

It is in my interest to sell, but I have to think about customers and their security. I'm really sorry, but I hope you will understand this decision.

Activity: 283
Can you explain why you don't offer third-party products on Amazon? Two weeks ago I would have used your service but the item was sold on amazon by a third party so I didn't try to make it work. Thanks!

-bgc
everything went as smooth as silk, i'm very satisfied and will definitely use his service again! 10/10!

Lolballer73,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I'm very satisfied with our transaction too, it was fast and without any problem.

You are welcome to use this service again, it would be my pleasure Cheesy

Best regards,

AmazonStuff
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
everything went as smooth as silk, i'm very satisfied and will definitely use his service again! 10/10!

Any plans to support amazon UK in the future? Spendbitcoins stopped doing it, so many are looking for an alternative.

Hello P4man,

Unfortunately no, it's not possible  Sad
Activity: 518
Any plans to support amazon UK in the future? Spendbitcoins stopped doing it, so many are looking for an alternative.
Thank you Datafish,

I'm really happy we completed our transactions without any problem, it was really a pleasure doing business with you  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: