Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon.com goods for BTC, discount, secure, free 2-day shipping, privacy - page 3. (Read 25122 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
IDK, I'll consider it  Wink
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
So could we do something? Free two day shipping on that?
There is no free 2-day shipping on MyHabit for the Amazon Prime members, we must pay for the expedited 2-Day delivery upgrade. If it's possible to buy on MyHabit, I can offer 7,5% discount on (Price + Shipping + Tax if any) of the product you order. In other words 7,5% discount on price total. Is that acceptable?
legendary
So could we do something? Free two day shipping on that?
I have found this info for MyHabit shipping in US:

Expedited 2-Day Delivery Upgrade: Delivered in 2 days. Only available on select items.** $10.

Expedited Overnight Delivery Upgrade: Delivered overnight. Only available on select items.** $20.
Awhh bummer. I'd even swap the 7.5% discount for free two day shipping on myhabit.. do you think we could arrange something? I don't have any BTC right now, but when I do I'd be very interested in purchasing something.
I don't know anything about MyHabit, first I must check what shipping methods they offer etc.
legendary
Awhh bummer. I'd even swap the 7.5% discount for free two day shipping on myhabit.. do you think we could arrange something? I don't have any BTC right now, but when I do I'd be very interested in purchasing something.
Does this also apply to sites that deal directly with amazon, such as myhabit.com?
It seems that I can purchase from MyHabit.com, I went thru all steps of purchase process and it gave me an option to use my gift card balance.

I don't know what MyHabit.com is all about, but this popped-out when I logged into it:

Because you are an Amazon Prime member, you can enjoy access to events 30 minutes before they are available to other customers.

Is this beneficial for anything?

For yes first question, do you still offer free two day shipping? That is something I would buy through you (it's $10 dollars addtional)

Second question, not really. I mean if you really want to get on something you know that is going to be sold out like really quickly, I guess. But yeah, does the two day free shipping apply on Myhabit?

From MyHabit website:

Does Prime FREE two-day Shipping work on MyHabit?

No.  Free two-day shipping is not part of the Prime Early Access benefit on MyHabit.com at this time.  Orders over $99 qualify for MyHabit Free Shipping in the US.

So, I think 2-day shipping is not offered if someone with Prime account like myself order something from MyHabit.
legendary
Does this also apply to sites that deal directly with amazon, such as myhabit.com?
It seems that I can purchase from MyHabit.com, I went thru all steps of purchase process and it gave me an option to use my gift card balance.

I don't know what MyHabit.com is all about, but this popped-out when I logged into it:

Because you are an Amazon Prime member, you can enjoy access to events 30 minutes before they are available to other customers.

For yes first question, do you still offer free two day shipping? That is something I would buy through you (it's $10 dollars addtional)

Second question, not really. I mean if you really want to get on something you know that is going to be sold out like really quickly, I guess. But yeah, does the two day free shipping apply on Myhabit?

I think this is limited only to Amazon.com, but I'm not sure, I haven't try purchasing something from myhabit.com. Give me a few minutes to check that Cheesy
legendary
Okay fair point. But I'm an active amazon user(meaning I return to Gfyt and Egifter quite often), and I have prime myself so....
Gyft is really nice, good thing is that service like Gyft exist in bitcoin eco-space, I hope that one day we will be capable of buying directly from Amazon.com with BTC  Smiley
legendary
Okay fair point. But I'm an active amazon user(meaning I return to Gfyt and Egifter quite often), and I have prime myself so....
Personally I think the discount should be higher. 3% is equivalent to gfyt, and 6% equivalent to egifter..
Hello again Mtwelve,

My offer is similar to other marketplace offers. I took an small step and gave 7,5% discount for the "direct BTC payment", that's a bigger discount compared to Gyft.

There is a significant difference compared to Gyft, they give discount in points and they offer 3% of their points, they don't give discount in BTC, you must return in order for this to become profitable and buy again.

Other difference is that you will get "free 2-day shipping" if you buy via me, you won't receive this if you buy via Gyft.

There are plenty of offers, people are offering 20% discounts on Amazon gift cards, some of them offer 50% discount, you are free to buy from them, but beware because many of those offers are not legit, stolen credit cards are used, I don't know any other reason why would someone give discount that big.

Personally I work with a 7,5% loss, I earn 100% and I give 7,5% of my own earnings, that is as much as I can do.

legendary
Personally I think the discount should be higher. 3% is equivalent to gfyt, and 6% equivalent to egifter..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
XII. Limitation:

2. I sell only new products labeled as "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.

Do you mind explaining what is the risk to the customer if they buy something from a third party seller? If all of it is legit, they should be protected by amazon, right?

We make our decisions based on our experience. I made literally hundreds of Amazon purchases and based on this large number I can say that I never had any problem when I purchased directly from Amazon.com, but sometimes I had problems when I purchased something from 3rd party sellers.

I don't want to say that it's bad to buy something from 3rd party sellers, I just want to say that for me personally if I have to choose between "No problem ever" and "Problem sometimes", I will choose the first option.

What kind of problems I had with 3rd party sellers?
1. Merchandise doesn't arrive in the advertised condition
2. Merchandise is damaged
3. Wrong color, size etc
4. Wrong merchandise in the package
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number
7. Package doesn't arrive at all

Because you and a large number of other customers are still interested to buy from 3rd party sellers on Amazon, I will make an appendix to the Limitations rule and will enable everyone to buy from 3rd party sellers, but it will be on their own responsibility and the only payment method will be "Direct BTC payment".

I hope that this solves the problem, but I still strongly advise everyone to buy directly from Amazon.com if you want to avoid occasional headache.

Cheers! Smiley

Yup that solves the problem pretty much. Thanks for running one of the very few legit Amazon services.
You are welcome and thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
XII. Limitation:

Now why is that? You are obviously SEing amazon right? Because if you are really using those legit gift cards, you can use them to buy anything on amazon not just something thats sold by them!

Hello kashish948,

I can buy anything from Amazon, also it is in my interest to sell everything. This limitations I have placed are there to protect the customer, not me.

Do you mind explaining what is the risk to the customer if they buy something from a third party seller? If all of it is legit, they should be protected by amazon, right?

We make our decisions based on our experience. I made literally hundreds of Amazon purchases and based on this large number I can say that I never had any problem when I purchased directly from Amazon.com, but sometimes I had problems when I purchased something from 3rd party sellers.

I don't want to say that it's bad to buy something from 3rd party sellers, I just want to say that for me personally if I have to choose between "No problem ever" and "Problem sometimes", I will choose the first option.

3. Wrong color, size etc
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number

Because you and a large number of other customers are still interested to buy from 3rd party sellers on Amazon, I will make an appendix to the Limitations rule and will enable everyone to buy from 3rd party sellers, but it will be on their own responsibility and the only payment method will be "Direct BTC payment".

I hope that this solves the problem, but I still strongly advise everyone to buy directly from Amazon.com if you want to avoid occasional headache.

Cheers! Smiley

Yup that solves the problem pretty much. Thanks for running one of the very few legit Amazon services.
XII. Limitation:

Hello kashish948,

3. Wrong color, size etc
5. Package is late
6. No tracking number

Cheers! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: