Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 177. (Read 407556 times)

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
As of about 12 hours ago, I used one of the blockchain explorers and checked every shareholder's current balance against the balance they held in the Q3 dividend spreadsheet.

Only three shareholders panicked and sold all of their coins since it was published.

These were:

#68 - APBHafBLV3rW7WMxezq6Sq2QdqVg21HFAJ - was 13,537 coins, now 1.66
https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/APBHafBLV3rW7WMxezq6Sq2QdqVg21HFAJ

#76 - AYBvqfqiiGVjMC7T97k5iEvthU2dWEeHxt - was 10,184 coins, now 0
https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/AYBvqfqiiGVjMC7T97k5iEvthU2dWEeHxt

#105 - AdZf1xh8aFcTMVMEBx5mSuY55BRFfanmwV - 24,846 coins, now 6.47
https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/AdZf1xh8aFcTMVMEBx5mSuY55BRFfanmwV

Since Q3 dividends were announced, the buys and sells of all the combined shareholders getting a Q3 dividend (including three above) had a total net change of: -20,468 coins

The dumping is being done by people that are not shareholders yet.  If you have any doubts I encourage you to check my findings.  It can be done quite easily.

great investigation.
So probably you saw some shareholders has even more coins including me. Smiley
twn
legendary
dev,
is there any news? any estimated time for shares?
thank you

Every time news appear we share it with all our shareholders.
So you can be sure once we know it we will post here and everywhere.

Generally Amber Trade is moving according to its development plan.
And delay with dividends payout is not a big issue.
It will bring more profit in future.

The most of companies during an active growth period don't pay any dividends at all.
While we try to combine both the presence of operating profit and an increase in capitalization.

So please, have a little patience.
just the thing if any good news will show up. market will be more stable so people will be more calm. thats why im asking.
i think if company told this news before for example if they will say Q4 will not be happen it will be use for re investment from today people will not act like headless chicken.
on payment day people heard the news it makes the panic.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
dev,
thank you

Every time news appear we share it with all our shareholders.
So you can be sure once we know it we will post here and everywhere.

Generally Amber Trade is moving according to its development plan.
And delay with dividends payout is not a big issue.
It will bring more profit in future.

The most of companies during an active growth period don't pay any dividends at all.
While we try to combine both the presence of operating profit and an increase in capitalization.

So please, have a little patience.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Dear Ambercoindev, could you please post something to reassure investors that all of this dumping isn't changing anything and that everything is still going according to plan? Can you also give us an idea of when you believe dividends will be paid?  

Also, since Amber-Trade is such a large business, there must be something you can show shareholders to convince them that this is not a scam. ANYTHING would help at this point!

Thank you!

if Ambercoin scammed us,that means they scammed their self

they kill us ,they kill theirself..if he cheating us then price of shares down,company down too

when they don't scammed us then price of shares going up then company growing rapidly

on other coin someone can create coin then scam then create new coin,..but in here they can't do

Ambercoin must create new company if want to create new shares/coin

just my understanding  sorry if i wrong
twn
legendary
dev,
thank you
Activity: 605
Buy and hold is an investment strategy where an investor buys stocks and holds them for a long time.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Dear Ambercoindev, could you please post something to reassure investors that all of this dumping isn't changing anything and that everything is still going according to plan? Can you also give us an idea of when you believe dividends will be paid?  

Also, since Amber-Trade is such a large business, there must be something you can show shareholders to convince them that this is not a scam. ANYTHING would help at this point!

Thank you!
Hallo Amberdev,
If you like I can build fast  new site in Drupal.
If you have text and pics from old one.
P.M. me

Thanks. Wink
We will sort it out by ourselves.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hallo Amberdev,
If you like I can build fast  new site in Drupal.
If you have text and pics from old one.
P.M. me
Dev, if you could please post some evidence that Amber-Trade is a real company I think it would really help to build shareholder confidence. Thank you!

i hope this is can explain everything

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10693219

thats why we need to read all informations regarding the coins that we want to buy

ps : as the human please give the respect for Ambercoin Team

they work online to manage this coin,and work offline too to manage the company

questions by questions,statements by statements its all never end

lets talk another topic,i think it's better than spent all energy to debate

and as the same trader i just give an advices ,don't use our fear,but use our time to read and learn before make conclusions

Those images were in March - where are they now? Website?
Again, do the math regarding the sustainability of quarterly dividends - I doubt there will be any more.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG.

Website will be up as soon as we recover DB after the HDD failure on hosting provider's side.
They have lost both an actual site's DB and its backup.
We are trying to restore it in manual mode.
That's why it takes such a long time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Dev, if you could please post some evidence that Amber-Trade is a real company I think it would really help to build shareholder confidence. Thank you!

thats why we need to read all informations regarding the coins that we want to buy

and as the same trader i just give an advices ,don't use our fear,but use our time to read and learn before make conclusions

Those images were in March - where are they now? Website?
Again, do the math regarding the sustainability of quarterly dividends - I doubt there will be any more.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG.
I believe what the Amber team must be with us at least untill adding on Bittrex, because they loss one year for this project and failed to earn.

Here I should repeat - Bittrex doesn't add coins that represent shares.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I believe what the Amber team must be with us at least untill adding on Bittrex, because they loss one year for this project and failed to earn.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
8k it is 2.6x profit for the next sale round, not so much?

Nice, but I saw dumps to 6k sat today, so could be much better.

Doesn't matter, I made a good profit - I'm out.
Same thing will likely happen in Q4.

I would love to be wrong....Too risky.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 701

Nice, but I saw dumps to 6k sat today, so could be much better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
What i dont understand is, why Amber doesnt give buysupport?! I mean, if you are serious, you would set a buywall and catch these dumps...10BTC or so at 8kSat or whatever, that would show you care about one of your finance instruments..

Why not at 20k sat?
There is a buy wall - over 300k Amber at 195 sat - you can dump into it  Wink

The more week-hands-dumps now, at low price, the higher the price will be after dividend payment.
Activity: 701
What i dont understand is, why Amber doesnt give buysupport?! I mean, if you are serious, you would set a buywall and catch these dumps...10BTC or so at 8kSat or whatever, that would show you care about one of your finance instruments..

Why not at 20k sat?
There is a buy wall - over 300k Amber at 195 sat - you can dump into it  Wink

The more week-hands-dumps now, at low price, the higher the price will be after dividend payment.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Jump to: