Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 20. (Read 407538 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Just as I wrote before - we (investors) have to send letters to the company directly with the claim to the AT to answer the question regarding the future of Ambercoin.

Wasted time and money for the post stamps. Better buy some ice cream with it.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Just as I wrote before - we (investors) have to send letters to the company directly with the claim to the AT to answer the question regarding the future of Ambercoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
DEV! Where are you??? Any news???

Ambercoin as we knew it, is done imaho.

Many signs are pointing there, dumped almost all my coins long time ago.
Still hold 10k Smiley

Real value should be around 25sat
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
DEV! Where are you??? Any news???
legendary
Anybody got the certificate? Or even requested?

I asked sometimes what  steps are needed to get such certification of trust, but never got a clear answer.

Maybe we should write a formal letter to the company, intead of writing to dev (who isn't interesting in participating in the project - look at his activity).

xD nice try Wink

There never was a company and no mining fields, only address, lol.

Well done,  I guess this was a one-man-show from beginning :-D

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

I asked sometimes what  steps are needed to get such certification of trust, but never got a clear answer.

Maybe we should write a formal letter to the company, intead of writing to dev (who isn't interesting in participating in the project - look at his activity).

xD nice try Wink

legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Look at the DEVs activity the last months. There are only a few posts. Coin is totally abandoned, promisses broken. The question is what we, the shareholders can do, to get our money back from the company (we have shares).

Yes you are right. Also after the fact we need 10000 amber just to buy in so it is more then other currencies. Now look how many people are involved and x that by 10000 amber. All holders waiting as it should be planned but now the Dev is nowhere so what are we to do ? Hold or dump ? Not a nice position to be left in.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Look at the DEVs activity the last months. There are only a few posts. Coin is totally abandoned, promisses broken. The question is what we, the shareholders can do, to get our money back from the company (we have shares).
it was so sad to see ambercoin as like this. i was join as shareholder on 2nd quarter and quit nearly 10 months ago. with the dividends and stakes i didn't loose anything when i quit from it. but i dump my coins around 2-3k.
sorry for all current shareholders.
such a great project ended with mass
Seems like some misunderstanding between www.Amber-Trade.com staff and Capital Group www.thecapitalgroup.com new 51% investor? Or something wrong with countries level (Ukr/EU, Ukr/US)? If there is lack of competence doing business in Estern-Europe, there IS competence present doing successful business in Eastern-Europe. Just say it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
it was so sad to see ambercoin as like this. i was join as shareholder on 2nd quarter and quit nearly 10 months ago. with the dividends and stakes i didn't loose anything when i quit from it. but i dump my coins around 2-3k.
sorry for all current shareholders.
such a great project ended with mass
Activity: 703
Merit: 250

It'll be interesting to see what happens when amber-trade.com registry expires in March of 2017
Activity: 281
2017..........  what an optimist!    Wink
Activity: 268
love is first
Dev, Any information from the company? Angry
legendary
Best is to count our losses now and move on.

meanwhile BTC racing past 700$
Not a single satoshi for scammers or shitcoins anymore, need my btc myself, not for others.
Pages:
Jump to: