Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 22. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
AmberCoinDev: Last Active:   October 03, 2016, 09:06:31 PM Huh
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
If the company is broke, I want some Amber goods as my share.

should be no problem, coin is 100% backed by amber.

One of the main reasons i invested. If everything fails, at least we have a stash of amber.

WE ? ... I only have a crypto-coin.

IIRC .. it was asked of the company way back in this thread if they would ever exchange coins for Actual Amber, the answer was no at that time. (Although, I think it would be the best & cheapest form of a buy-back scheme for the company. Heck, they could 'auction' Amber chips they literally pick up from the cutting yard to maximize their returns)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
That´s very far. Yeah, could be true or not.

Maybe someone living nearby can make video, with working people, all those trucks etc

Have no idea how this looks like.

No pictures please, i don`t trust pictures.

videos pls
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

One of the main reasons i invested. If everything fails, at least we have a stash of amber.

Sorry, but can you explain how you get your hands on this stash of amber if this fails?  Let's assume this company is legitimate and it fails.  Creditors line up to get paid and guess who is at the end of the line?  Shareholders.  When a company fails and you own their stock, you get nothing.

But I think my real point is, if they refuse to pay dividends as promised, why would anyone think they will ever get anything out of this company?

There was even a signature " First Crypto 100% backed by REAL amber "

I don`t know how this works, i just hope it was no lie to get investors money.

This was my last investment in crypto anyway (BTC, gold and real stocks only for me - rest of my life)  

Did make a screenshot of my AMBER wallet and put it on my wall, as a warning never to invest in shady things again Smiley

IF this was/is a scam, it was a really really good one at least. If they fu.ck me about some lousy few hundered euros - so be it.
Worked hard for it, Karma WILL strike back.

Nice job, very well thought out from beginning to the end. I really thought this is a legit company  Angry
Maybe it is? i don´t know, never visted their mining sites ( i do not trust pictures, i trust only my own eyes) .

The flight ticket would be more than my investment, so this was never really an option.
Before i invest 10,20 or 100k i definatly would have done.

Where are those amber mines anyway,  someone can show me on google maps please?

From their website

Klesovo-Dubrovitskoe deposit is situated in Rivne oblast in the north-west of Ukraine in a so called amber triangle – the area of Sarnu, Klesovo and Dubrovitsi villages.
legendary

Sorry, but can you explain how you get your hands on this stash of amber if this fails?  Let's assume this company is legitimate and it fails.  Creditors line up to get paid and guess who is at the end of the line?  Shareholders.  When a company fails and you own their stock, you get nothing.

But I think my real point is, if they refuse to pay dividends as promised, why would anyone think they will ever get anything out of this company?

There was even a signature " First Crypto 100% backed by REAL amber "

I don`t know how this works, i just hope it was no lie to get investors money.

This was my last investment in crypto anyway (BTC, gold and real stocks only for me - rest of my life)  

Did make a screenshot of my AMBER wallet and put it on my wall, as a warning never to invest in shady things again Smiley

IF this was/is a scam, it was a really really good one at least. If they fu.ck me about some lousy few hundered euros - so be it.
Worked hard for it, Karma WILL strike back.

Nice job, very well thought out from beginning to the end. I really thought this is a legit company  Angry
Maybe it is? i don´t know, never visted their mining sites ( i do not trust pictures, i trust only my own eyes) .

The flight ticket would be more than my investment, so this was never really an option.
Before i invest 10,20 or 100k i definatly would have done.

Where are those amber mines anyway,  someone can show me on google maps please?

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Sorry, but can you explain how you get your hands on this stash of amber if this fails?  Let's assume this company is legitimate and it fails.  Creditors line up to get paid and guess who is at the end of the line?  Shareholders.  When a company fails and you own their stock, you get nothing.

legendary

Activity: 211

hah you and me both. i want one with a mosquito in it, just in case i need to breed my own dinosaurs at some point.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Major shareholder is company, Capital Group Ltd or LLC but dividend always delay
Activity: 364
BTW: How many shares do I need to be a major shareholder?

same question?
51%, AmberTrade LTD is the biggest shareholder.

DEV wrote: "it has been sent to major shareholders", so not only to Amber Trade LTD.

yes 775011934, just to add, basically we are fishing for any of the major holders who received the stated "Company's roadmap", must have been a very small group (as i'm well inside the top 10), so we are asking what the definition of a major holder was.
This "major shareholders" thing is little overheating Smiley
I am sure nobody from https://www.blockexperts.com/amber# Rich List has any knowledge from roadmap. Except may-be newcomers, who may have some inside information.
Major shareholder (owns 51% of Amber-Trade) is company, Capital Group Ltd or LLC ?, and they have more than one Very Important Persons on board (as usually), so Dev and others call The One Major Shareholder (=Capital Group) "Major ShareholderS" - there are several people, persons, and they don't like to share their title-rank-degree (=Major Shareholder). So it becomes Major ShareholderS = the one major shareholder company with 51% of Amber-Trade shares (=Capital Group). Correct me if I am wrong.

I think ambercoin is just try to impress us by talking about the major shareholders. Because the only thing they care about is the company and the company alone. Maybe 2/3 friends/ share holders know about it. Can't wait to see a decent price for this coin, so i can dump my investment.

What a mess.
Activity: 139

same question?

DEV wrote: "it has been sent to major shareholders", so not only to Amber Trade LTD.

yes 775011934, just to add, basically we are fishing for any of the major holders who received the stated "Company's roadmap", must have been a very small group (as i'm well inside the top 10), so we are asking what the definition of a major holder was.
This "major shareholders" thing is little overheating Smiley
I am sure nobody from https://www.blockexperts.com/amber# Rich List has any knowledge from roadmap. Except may-be newcomers, who may have some inside information.
Major shareholder (owns 51% of Amber-Trade) is company, Capital Group Ltd or LLC ?, and they have more than one Very Important Persons on board (as usually), so Dev and others call The One Major Shareholder (=Capital Group) "Major ShareholderS" - there are several people, persons, and they don't like to share their title-rank-degree (=Major Shareholder). So it becomes Major ShareholderS = the one major shareholder company with 51% of Amber-Trade shares (=Capital Group). Correct me if I am wrong.

legendary
Activity: 1876

same question?

Activity: 701

same question?

Activity: 268
love is first

same question?
legendary
I got out in May, and was surprised that I got a payout for Q1. I keep checking this forum for news of the Q2 payout....and checking and checking. I'm no financial expert, but the signs I see point towards a slow painful, awkward ponzi scheme. My guess is that you will see payouts for Q2, and large purchases on the market driving up the price. You will then see a huge sell off, and then the coin will drop in price and be another dead coin amongst the numerous other dead coins out there. Just my feelings on it. Good luck everyone, I hope you leave with the shirts off your backs.

strangely enough i take comfort in the delays and muckarounds, a ponzi at this level is generally run smooth and well right to the time it collapses. ambers acting exactly like many small market cap companies on real markets  Shocked damn i could tell you some stories.
legendary

same question?

Didn't u buy almost half a million or did you leave them all on the exchange ?

i never leave on the exchange any coins, and definitely never a staker. so yeah there is obviously a few but not that many holding more then me hence why i asked as well how many they define a large holder as. (although the spreedsheet hasn't updated my holdings in a long while despite new people added).
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

same question?

Didn't u buy almost half a million or did you leave them all on the exchange ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I got out in May, and was surprised that I got a payout for Q1. I keep checking this forum for news of the Q2 payout....and checking and checking. I'm no financial expert, but the signs I see point towards a slow painful, awkward ponzi scheme. My guess is that you will see payouts for Q2, and large purchases on the market driving up the price. You will then see a huge sell off, and then the coin will drop in price and be another dead coin amongst the numerous other dead coins out there. Just my feelings on it. Good luck everyone, I hope you leave with the shirts off your backs.
Activity: 701
I've already asked DEV, how many shares do we need to become a major shareholder and have info earlier but got no answer.
Pages:
Jump to: