Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 23. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Somebody is buying large amount of Amber - maybe a major shareholder, who has inside info.. it's not fair the rest of us don't have the same data.
Yes the price was up to 4500 sat. Guess someone likes the roadmap.
Activity: 701
Somebody is buying large amount of Amber - maybe a major shareholder, who has inside info.. it's not fair the rest of us don't have the same data.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I have been through audits of major financial institutions that did not take as long as this audit of a relatively small company.  I'd like to know who this auditor is that would spend so much time and money on an audit of this nature - and who is paying them?
their auditor has been busy with trump's audit  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
just say delay as delay. you don't have to make excuses like audit this audit there, approval this approval there, trip and whatsoever.
just admit that you don't even have enough btc to pay shareholders because your ponzi game has come to an end.
no one buy at current price, not even buying back from current shareholder.

I have been through audits of major financial institutions that did not take as long as this audit of a relatively small company.  I'd like to know who this auditor is that would spend so much time and money on an audit of this nature - and who is paying them?
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
just say delay as delay. you don't have to make excuses like audit this audit there, approval this approval there, trip and whatsoever.
just admit that you don't even have enough btc to pay shareholders because your ponzi game has come to an end.
no one buy at current price, not even buying back from current shareholder.
BTW: How many shares do I need to be a major shareholder?

same question?

There should be clear, specified rules. DEV wrote, that some shareholders have faster inside information, than the others. Is is legal?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

same question?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
The september has passed and Company's roadmap is ready.
Recently it has been sent to major shareholders for approval.
Once this step is done roadmap will be posted for further discussion by all shareholders of the company.

Can this be summarized as "another delay"?
Technically... there are many septembes coming... until something ends this possibility, probably something from this list:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
One sentence sell-now speech Grin
-
I hope all delays are 100% for securing Company's position in amber and financial market. Shareholders welcome all decisions made for continuity and profit of this business.

I am not holding my breath for dividends.  Whether this is a scam, incompetence or just a series of unlucky coincidences I do not have confidence in AMBER anymore.  I'd rather invest what I hold in new GPUs to mine something that is profitable so I control my earnings.

Only informing the major shareholders .. Right did anyone here get that update and would be willing to Share it ?
BTW if u pulled this in RL none crypto you would be going to jail for sharing Insider information that's essential to know if its worth investing.
Once this step is done roadmap will be posted for further discussion by all shareholders of the company.

Technically... there are many septembes coming... until something ends this possibility, probably something from this list:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
-
I hope all delays are 100% for securing Company's position in amber and financial market. Shareholders welcome all decisions made for continuity and profit of this business.

I am not holding my breath for dividends.  Whether this is a scam, incompetence or just a series of unlucky coincidences I do not have confidence in AMBER anymore.  I'd rather invest what I hold in new GPUs to mine something that is profitable so I control my earnings.
Activity: 139

-

It shouldn't be ready only, it should be published. Is Amber Trade a trustworthy company?
From official announcement:
http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

"During recent several months Amber Trade among other tasks has been working on its roadmap.
Now it is almost ready and will be published in the end of September."

Activity: 630
Activity: 736
And even no excuse from DEV this time... it's getting worse  Sad

scammers never admit they scammed! not in a million years!
 they will string people along and they eventually go silent
And even no excuse from DEV this time... it's getting worse  Sad
Forum shows : September 30, 2016, 11:26:04 PM
but it must be UTC 00:00 + about 30 minutes.
I waited for roadmap.
The last post od DEV was on 5th of September (that's ages in crypto)... I don't think we see anything in the nearest time.
For the record - it was 11:26:04 PM - some assholes have invented "summertime". I hope they (inventors and their asslickers) die with shame for revenge of all the chaos coming from this useless timeshift.

Now it's about 00:30 and September has gone. Now I am little sad without roadmap we all waited to appear in September Sad

I waited for roadmap.

The last post od DEV was on 5th of September (that's ages in crypto)... I don't think we see anything in the nearest time.
I waited for roadmap.
Activity: 658
Dev offline since 01 September ((

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...

Not yet. Wink

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.
We expect that audit will last another 3-4 weeks"

P.S. Also here is some recent news from company - roadmap is coming soon.
http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

Time is almost up and we see no roadmap... aldo DEV inactiv for a very long time Sad
The 4 weeks will be up on monday. Will be interesting to see if they will bother comming up with another excuse.
Pages:
Jump to: