Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 24. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Dev offline since 01 September ((

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...

Not yet. Wink

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.
We expect that audit will last another 3-4 weeks"

P.S. Also here is some recent news from company - roadmap is coming soon.
http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

Time is almost up and we see no roadmap... aldo DEV inactiv for a very long time Sad

Whatever happens they lost my trust.
They completely fucked over their investors with all the delays and mostly the bad communication.

I am with you. I can't believe they did it. First ask investors for money, then gro wlarge and forget all about them.
Throwing their own investors/shareholders away like they are nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...

Not yet. Wink

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.

http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

Time is almost up and we see no roadmap... aldo DEV inactiv for a very long time Sad

Whatever happens they lost my trust.
They completely fucked over their investors with all the delays and mostly the bad communication.

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Not yet. Wink

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
well amber dev posted (3 weeks ago) that the audit would take another 3-4 weeks. if indeed any of this is true, then perhaps an update is coming this week or next. wouldnt hold my breathe though...
Activity: 658
When will the Q2 dividends be paid?
Nobody knows. It was a few times postponed...
Guess the audit will show the company is running at a deficit so now inverstors have to pay Amber Trade money  Tongue
Nobody knows. It was a few times postponed...
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
What is this c-cex strange orders for sale (4 and 5 Amber) ??

Somebody did it to make unable to see the next sell orders.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
What is this c-cex strange orders for sale (4 and 5 Amber) ??
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Wow, seems like 1 MH/s AMBER's x13 = 0.5 - 1 AMBER/day ( https://amber.suprnova.cc statistics )
!bc 630*0.00002*1
USD 0.0126/day per MH/s (x13)
USD 0.0378/day per R9-270 (3 MH/s)
USD 0.0630/day per R9-280X (5 MH/s)
Ok, I have ZPM ( http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Point_Module ) and Thor's Hammer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mj%C3%B6lnir) for strangers and people who are asking "where the global warming comes from", but mining is not an option to fulfill my ~100k AMBER shortage Sad

From LTC and DOGE through APP, PTS, MID, DASH(DRK) to AMBER - is this the end of personal cryptomining? It may be. Future generations don't even understand, what for was this thing Tongue
I am sure somebody needs desperately some Gigabyte r9-280x-s for Minecraft or Doom Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
there is no a news or progress information, so what causes of rising price by ambercoin? are you sure the price of ambercoin will rise significantly. because as I know, after price is rising, usually the price will be down with slowly again dramatically

Yes it has gone up substantially and pretty much those in early are doing the best. The smallest share is 10,000 that is a large amount and most cannot afford to risk such a huge amount. It would be better if it were lower but I think it is done for a reason although im not that knowledgeable about this coin.
10k isnt very much. Its 0.1-0.2 BTC. I do think a lot of people here could afford to risk it. Whether or not they would want to is of course another matter.

Admittedly it's not a whole lot right now, based on current buy support and bitcoin prices it will cost about $120 or so to get 10k amber, which isn't a whole lot to be considered a shareholder. But when many people bought into Amber, the cost was much higher. I bought in different price points and both in bitcoin and usd, and while I haven't figured how much I actually invested most of those price points were much higher than the current value and if you're talking maybe $500 or more to become a shareholder that is a more significant investment. It's also a good thing to keep in mind about the current dividends; a 10k dividend payment probably isn't going to pay much when it's value is so low(though the value would have never gotten that low if dividend payments stayed at the level they were).
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
there is no a news or progress information, so what causes of rising price by ambercoin? are you sure the price of ambercoin will rise significantly. because as I know, after price is rising, usually the price will be down with slowly again dramatically

Yes it has gone up substantially and pretty much those in early are doing the best. The smallest share is 10,000 that is a large amount and most cannot afford to risk such a huge amount. It would be better if it were lower but I think it is done for a reason although im not that knowledgeable about this coin.
10k isnt very much. Its 0.1-0.2 BTC. I do think a lot of people here could afford to risk it. Whether or not they would want to is of course another matter.
0.1 btc is very much for me Huh
Activity: 658

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 994
people still being strung along by this scam Sad

I don´t care really. I´m sticking to real stocks (with no dividend delays / rising dividends since decades ) , physcial gold and BTC only for a long time now.

IF this is/was a scam, at least it was a good one we got suckered into :-)

you have to have a lot of criminal energy and be very clever to pull something like this through.

credit were credit is due, not everyone can do something like this.

If this is a one man show, wow. i hope not, though. Still have a picture of a BIG BIG amber mining field with people busy working and a lot of big trucks , office with a bank safe full of precious amber stones etc etc.

Let me dream pls Wink

Activity: 618
New Pool

http://mineblocks.eu

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3001 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3001, Diff: 0.001 Port: 4001, Diff: 0.01 Port: 5001, Diff: 0.1

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MineBlocks-1693532167595643/
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Somebody bought 1 million AmberCoin in C-cex these 2 weeks, why?
Somebody knows more than we?

perhaps there are still a few peoples believe that amber company still working and there is a few plan from Ambertrade whose we unknown
legendary
Activity: 1876

or simply thinks its worth a punt on what we know already  Smiley but thats stating the obvious
legendary
Activity: 994
It was said company focusing on the (to low) shareprize a while back.

When they pull the trigger and pump 50.000$ -100.000$ into it , instead paying dividends,  we will see much higher prize in future.

That´s totally normal, real life companys do that.

Only peanuts until now , the rocket not even lifted off - the engines not even started.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

Looks like Fake volume to me someone selling to him/herself to create volume there was not 6 btc worth on sale below 2500 sat.

So if it's fake volume,  how does one account now have so many coins? 1.4 million is a lot, and we can see none have left the company's wallet in quite a while. The number has been climbing for over a week. People could be dumping like mad.
Pages:
Jump to: