Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 26. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Looking at the buys I'm guessing the company decided to buy back its coins or one of their insiders.
Great work you fuck over your customers for awhile miss some deadlines delay some more until pretty much everyone is looking for the door and then you buy back you stock for pennies on the dollar.
Now that this has been taken care off I'm sure the roadmap  will come soon and stuff will be much clearer from now on and then in about a year the cycle will repeat.

My money is on an insider. Having the company buying back shares in secret would be risky even for in crypto as they would risk a lawsuit.

But the fact that someone if buying a lot of cheap amber does support my theory that we will be looking at a buyback around the end of the year.
Company has stated that they make public announcement after they decide buyback and BEFORE they will actually start buyback.
I dont believe Amber-Trade risks to buy back AMBER silently without announcement. They do not have to make illegal things. They can just announce buyback and then buy up, announce that next Q will be loss - and then buy up, announce that new business operation has given USD200k damage (which is true) - and buy up. Only true things, people go to panic easily and sell for cents.
Ok, it's possible that some insiders (who know future plans) buy AMBER and Amber-Trade dont know nothing about these people... but nobody can do nothing against this.

From https://www.blockexperts.com/amber
...LX1qMA seems recently (last days or so) rised ~20 k AMBER
New accounts have relatively small Tx. For example ...AbpMN5, ...myGUppr, ...VY9uFW are little more than year old accounts. Tx rises mostly due to the staking and mining - many small amounts.

LOL.  After all the crap this company has pulled with dividends and such, they are suddenly too afraid of legal action to buy back their own coins without an announcement?  No offense, but that's pretty funny!
Activity: 658
Looking at the buys I'm guessing the company decided to buy back its coins or one of their insiders.
Great work you fuck over your customers for awhile miss some deadlines delay some more until pretty much everyone is looking for the door and then you buy back you stock for pennies on the dollar.
Now that this has been taken care off I'm sure the roadmap  will come soon and stuff will be much clearer from now on and then in about a year the cycle will repeat.

My money is on an insider. Having the company buying back shares in secret would be risky even for in crypto as they would risk a lawsuit.

But the fact that someone if buying a lot of cheap amber does support my theory that we will be looking at a buyback around the end of the year.
Company has stated that they make public announcement after they decide buyback and BEFORE they will actually start buyback.
I dont believe Amber-Trade risks to buy back AMBER silently without announcement. They do not have to make illegal things. They can just announce buyback and then buy up, announce that next Q will be loss - and then buy up, announce that new business operation has given USD200k damage (which is true) - and buy up. Only true things, people go to panic easily and sell for cents.
Ok, it's possible that some insiders (who know future plans) buy AMBER and Amber-Trade dont know nothing about these people... but nobody can do nothing against this.

New accounts have relatively small Tx. For example ...AbpMN5, ...myGUppr, ...VY9uFW are little more than year old accounts. Tx rises mostly due to the staking and mining - many small amounts.

Which is why I am betting on it being an insider. Most likely an Amber Trade employee or one of the auditors.

For much of what have been mentioned by Amber Trade (bonds, IPO and similar) amber shares wont fit well. With the comming roadmap announcement being 3 months before the end of the year it would be the likely time to announce a buyback and shutdown of Amber Coin.

If you know this will happen, you could make a lot of money of it. And being crypto its unlikely that anyone would ever investigate insider trading.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

My money is on an insider. Having the company buying back shares in secret would be risky even in crypto as they would risk a lawsuit.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Now that this has been taken care off I'm sure the roadmap  will come soon and stuff will be much clearer from now on and then in about a year the cycle will repeat.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The company has stated they want to get the price of Amber back up before they start paying higher dividends again, so it's likely the next couple of quarters it won't be terribly high(if it's paid at all). But people should also realize that when they first started out they were paying ridiculously high dividends, when I first bought some it worked out where I could get my investment back in 2 1/2 years if the trend continued. I knew that high of payout couldn't continue for long, but I went ahead and got some because I hoped I could get a few good dividend payments in(unfortunately I just got the one in, but assuming they keep their promises and their business plan is actually legitimate, I'll still get my investment back eventually).
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
Ok thanks, the recent jump in price is what brought me here to ask....again thx
Hey everyone.....I was about to start mining this coin... are they still paying dividends? Is it worth pointing my miners? I'm sorry but I don't have time to read thru 275 pages....can someone just give the the quick and easy update...yes/no??

Thanks so much!!!
Officially yes they are still paying dividends. In reallity very little have been paid this year as they keep getting delayed again and again.

In most cases you would be better off mining something else.
And if you really want amber use the mining profits to buy the amber in stead.

We are told an updated roadmap will be released at the end of the month. Maybe it will change things to make amber worth something again but only time will tell.
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
Hey everyone.....I was about to start mining this coin... are they still paying dividends? Is it worth pointing my miners? I'm sorry but I don't have time to read thru 275 pages....can someone just give the the quick and easy update...yes/no??

Thanks so much!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
yes a bit of a jump.

i think its almost a no brainer for the company themselves to buy back at such a low, the coin price has to go up in order for them to think about any further capital raising (no matter what form that takes).

i'd rather them not give dividends until its all back on track, the same money can be used to get the coin price back on track, and thats the only win win scenario out of the current situation. coin holders win they see their portfolio value rise, company gets the coins back on track to represent the true value of the coins (as a representative of company share value).

sure that would upset a few holders who want a dividend shortterm but longerterm its better for holders imho., its also hard for any company to give a dividend out that such a large percentage of the actual shareprice.    
Amber price is up to 2391
https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc&chann=%7B%7D

Someone is buying "lots" of amber. I wonder if they know something we dont or just likes gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
im wondering why dev continues to lies. jut say no more "dividends our project wasnt went tru our expectations. this is just a coin sorry". i think people here waiting with hope will be much more happier than now.
Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
blablabla monday blablabla tomorow blablabla june
blablabla tomorow blablaba july 25th blablabla monday
blablabla tomorow blablabla august 25th blablabla tomorow
blablabla monday blablabla soon......... blablabla another 3-4 weeks

Tired of the lies...
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Dev offline since 01 September ((

Maybe he quits the project, because of the new management... 4 days is ages in crypto...

Not yet. Wink

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.
We expect that audit will last another 3-4 weeks"

P.S. Also here is some recent news from company - roadmap is coming soon.
http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

I gotta say u got some ballz putting that cutesy little wink in there "Not Yet;)"  right before u come up with another bullshit excuse.
So the company didn't know they where gonna delay until after their own deadline had passed .. right only scammy crypto.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
yaaay, another audit BS \(._.)/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
 I am not recieved Q1 2016 DIVIDENS. My ID:113
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Suprise Roll Eyes
Another delay Tongue

another dumps yeah  Roll Eyes came to market for buy again
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

I have explanation from company why delay with audit caused delay with with Q2 dividends payouts.

"The decision not to pay Q2 dividends before the end of audit were made because results of audit can cause some changes in financial results.
It is not a fact that changes will be but we decided to make sure of it and then make payouts.

http://amber-trade.com/2016/09/05/companys-roadmap-will-be-published-in-september/

Wait another month? lol, of course no problem...

and ~1 month after that q3 should come^^ we can just wait^^ selling at this price is bullshit before that i lose all and forget it Wink

Suprise Roll Eyes
Another delay Tongue

why delay he just said  friday oder monday come a info.. and that he did^^
Activity: 701

Wait another month? lol, of course no problem...
Pages:
Jump to: